PDA

View Full Version : goin backto CA

THE_TICK!!!!
20-06-04, 06:36
hey folks...im back on the forums hehe...back in iraq as well for a while ......sigh... but anyway..before i left i took tick back to CA. :D wahoo !! In preperation for DOY. I left some very capable folks in charge in my absence so am looking forward to coming back to NEO and w00pin up on you anti city fellers :P well thats all for now..i WILL be back :)

Rai Wong
20-06-04, 09:04
heya john its me Rai, hows it going? or do you want me to tell you hows it going here? lol

zii
20-06-04, 09:07
CA, ah... Think all my chars are not too happy with CA these days... ;-P

Welcome back!

THE_TICK!!!!
20-06-04, 15:30
sup ri...how ya doin bro...oh and CA will OWN SOON

Doc Holliday
20-06-04, 15:58
ronins goin back to ca then big man? sounds like ca could be fun. they have alot of enemy factions dont they? nids comment in a previous thread about the ncpd gave me some ideas.

LTA
20-06-04, 16:06
ronins goin back to ca then big man? sounds like ca could be fun. they have alot of enemy factions dont they? nids comment in a previous thread about the ncpd gave me some ideas.
Ronins = Proto Pharma

Shoulda stayed that way forever.....

:p

Doc Holliday
20-06-04, 16:27
Ronins = Proto Pharma

Shoulda stayed that way forever.....

:p

amen to that. :p

darknessfairy
20-06-04, 20:07
Erm nice to see you back dude, but i don't know you, and i wanna know why you added me to the nlpro buddy list .... lol.... do you know me ??

THE_TICK!!!!
21-06-04, 05:01
NAA Doc im not sure what ronins are doin ATM. Tick ventured out on his own on this one..due to some urging...and well CA needs us :P come to us doc come..and darkness i really have no idea lol...maybe i was drunk and agreed with something you said..lol not really sure m8