PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Raided Apartment

SilentEye
20-06-04, 03:51
Hey,

I felt funny and I made a nice video, it's 4:00AM right now so I won't give more comments, I'm off to bed :p

Download here - 10MB (http://194.109.220.50:21000/evidence_001.wmv)

Let me know what you think of the effects, that's mostly what I made the video for, not my silly voice acting ;)

Silent

Tank!
20-06-04, 04:30
Cutdown a little on the cursing? Plus the sounds hurts my ears(the metallic feedback in the mic). Video effect is a wee bit overdone too, overall its alright for a quickly made video. I know its supposed to be a home video of the mess, but it went a little too far to make it seem that way.

Cheers

-=Bl@de=-
20-06-04, 04:35
Cutdown a little on the cursing? Plus the sounds hurts my ears(the metallic feedback in the mic). Video effect is a wee bit overdone too, overall its alright for a quickly made video. I know its supposed to be a home video of the mess, but it went a little too far to make it seem that way.

Cheers

WTF, i thought it was fkin amazing :lol: well done ! blair witch style :P
Keep em coming

Benjie
20-06-04, 04:42
I was thinking blair witch too.

It's damn good actually.

One of the best things about Neocron are all the good fan movies it spawns.

amfest
20-06-04, 05:08
well I think you need to expand on the script .. like shit . .. holy hell . . . Of all things crahn what the hell!! . . . sex.

Seriously if you're going to use curse words at least use various ones that fit instead of the same repeated one over and over again. Makes it sound like a 13 year middleschooler.

I'll have to also say the voice effect was a bit much. Tone that down a bit also. Would of been better if at the end plasma started flying as you were running down the hall.

Camera effects were pretty good . . . at certain times maybe a bit too much bad quality tape ;) but alright. Keep it up.

-=Bl@de=-
20-06-04, 05:15
He did say the movie wasnt about his voice acting :)

System
20-06-04, 05:21
wheres that apt and which server?

amfest
20-06-04, 05:37
wheres that apt and which server?
well as said if you read the newletters then you'd know :p

anyhow you can check the VotR paperboy and girls on the servers to get the address

Codrum
20-06-04, 05:43
Counted 24 "F*ck"s or "what the Fffffff......" ;) give or take a few.

Other than that, I though it was pretty good, for the first video. Make that a part 1 and expand.

I kinda liked the bad audio/video, covered up the fake video-game look it would have had. Although, I use ear buds instead of normal headphones or big speakers, so that cut the quality down even more.

Pretty good, a little more dialogue, maybe some action, you could possibly get a job at KK.......ok, maybe a volunteer part ;) Just MO.
Keep it up.

LiL T
20-06-04, 06:15
that was cool I liked it :)

Koshinn
20-06-04, 06:15
was gonna count "fuck"s too, but I see someone beat me already. Nice effects though.

The apt is in different places in each server... it's the raided voice of the resistance apartment.

cobrajay157
20-06-04, 07:03
Ummmm.....nice video, was pretty kewl. Tho a little screwy lol :angel: ;)

Magic Sausage
20-06-04, 10:33
Nice shots... but i think it needed him getting killed and the camera getting dropped at the end... Many props to your FX skills...

I was waiing for him to get killed the whole time :P

Judge
20-06-04, 10:52
Very cool, but alot of fucks. :p

WebShock
20-06-04, 11:01
man i loved it.

if you ladies dont like the cussing go to church and cleanse your ears.

this was really good. Granted there wasnt any violence or anything, but SE, I admire your creativity. Take something ingame and make a fan movie out of it. great.

if that was me i would be like... wtf too. i dont think it was overdone on the cursing, i mean imagine if you really saw something like that too. you mind would be racing... i think SE did a splendid job translating those thoughts into words..

think about it, what would you think if you saw your friend lying there in a pool of blood, you would probably run out in a blood curdling gurly man scream.

i would rate this movie high. not to many people out there that can turn this into something very RPable.

I commend you SE.

Judge
20-06-04, 11:07
It wasn't about the level of cussing really, I just thought that it could do with more variation.

I'm not knocking the video as a whole. The idea is pretty fucking awesome, and I loved the camcorder effects and stuff.

SilentEye
20-06-04, 11:23
Hey,

One hell of a wake up! Thanks everyone for both the positive and negative feedback.
I see how some like the voice acting while some think it sucked or had to much cursing.

Let me state that in no way am I trying to offend anybody and the video was still about the video effects :D

I'm glad many people took it a positive way and liked it, stand ready for some more later and I wil tune down the sound effect a little bit to spare some ears ;)

Thanks!
Silenteye

-----------------------------
I just went to watch my video again and I must say, I did say a lot of fuck and What the fffff.

But what can I say, I think I do say the word fuck alot, most probably when I don't notice it my self :) I didn't even notice I said so many fucks until you pointed it out lol :lol:

Call this part 1 and expendI am so not forshading right now!

msdong
20-06-04, 11:39
it proves you know how to say FÜCK.

its pretty cool (technical) and you should really record the voice again with 2 or 3 words more :p

hmm i think i add it to my side even there are so many dead TG involved.

Tratos
20-06-04, 11:43
Although it took you a while to find the place :p j/k

That is a VERY nice video, although the metalic bit on the voice was just a little and i mean very little over done the rest was great!

Keep Up The Good Work.

[TgR]KILLER
20-06-04, 11:43
lol damn good movie.. laughed my ass off tho.. at the voice acting ;)

lets make it a quiz. count the times he says fuck lol :lol:

SilentEye
20-06-04, 11:49
You guys are mean! But it's okay :D

I'm gonna work on a part two, and I'm also looking for people who want to act with me, as in I need to meet them, and they need to talk to me and I will talk to them. We can work out a nice lil script :)

I hadn't even been in the place yet for one time when I recorded this video, I went in there for the first time :lol:

[TgR]KILLER
20-06-04, 11:51
btw.. offtopic.. just noticed your sig.. lmfao :) ownage ^^ altrough biggest part of the forum won't get it i think.

msdong
20-06-04, 11:53
KILLER'].. count the times he says fuck lol :lol:

no, drink a tequila when he say fuck ..

SilentEye
20-06-04, 12:09
KILLER']btw.. offtopic.. just noticed your sig.. lmfao :) ownage ^^ altrough biggest part of the forum won't get it i think.

Hey,

Even I grabbed it from someone else :lol: The message didn't imply to me ;)
I'm from the Netherlands my self.

Silent

------------------
Oh, hey could everyone please tell me how long it took to download the video,
I tuned down the video alot so that it would fit 10MB's its original size was 30MB's.

Does anyone mind if the next video will be 30MB's or does it take to long?

TheGreatMilenko
20-06-04, 12:28
felt like i was watching a TV with crappy reception

U-Turn
20-06-04, 12:46
"Damn, here you are man! Are you allright?! ....... Dude!" :lol:

This is great! Really, really good work, SilentEye! :)

Tratos
20-06-04, 13:00
OMG U-Turn! :eek:

/me hides

Erm yeah, it didnt take that long to d/l about 3-4 mins? if that so i have no problem if its bigger.

n3m
20-06-04, 13:05
24mins to go, at 10kb/s

=|

[TgR]KILLER
20-06-04, 13:06
wmp buffed the first few seconds so had it within 10 seconds it was playing :p din't notice how long the rest took to download since it was playing already.. but not that long.. had it far within the playing time no not longer then 3 mins or so..

Judge
20-06-04, 13:08
Took me about 5-6 mins I think, but I was downloading something else at the same time. So, probably around 3-4 mins standalone.

I think that 10 megs was fine, the video quality seemed to be pretty damn good as well tbh. I think that 30 megs would be too large.

If you need anyone on Saturn I'd be willing. :D

Tratos
20-06-04, 13:09
d/ling it again to see and yeah somone shagged your server...lol 17mins at 9kbps O_o

--------------------------------------------------
Edit: 3 GMs watching us.....
why has carb lost his stormy av? O_o

QuantumDelta
20-06-04, 13:11
d/ling it again to see and yeah somone shagged your server...lol 17mins at 9kbps *Whistles innocently*

MkVenner
20-06-04, 13:12
hehe im on 6.4 Kb/s

Archeus
20-06-04, 13:32
muhaha 48KB a second here. :D

Excessive use of the F word, otherwise very good. :)

SilentEye
20-06-04, 18:13
Hey,

I'm sorry my server has been off for the past hour because I was doing some roxor joo boxor coding on the Unreal Engine so I needed some CPU and shit all my applications down ;) Sowwy!