PDA

View Full Version : Location of raided apartment?

SilentEye
20-06-04, 00:18
Hey,

There used to be a thread about this apartment which had a big ass battle in it.

I wonder where it is located.

I am making a video as if this dude is using his camcorder and he is showing stuff troughout Neocron, now I want to simulate as if he goes to his friend apartment and sees the slaughter mess.

Thanks,
Silenteye

Nidhogg
20-06-04, 00:20
Try here:

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=100997

N

Tratos
20-06-04, 00:20
Hey,

There used to be a thread about this apartment which had a big ass battle in it.

I wonder where it is located.

I am making a video as if this dude is using his camcorder and he is showing stuff troughout Neocron, now I want to simulate as if he goes to his friend apartment and sees the slaughter mess.

Thanks,
Silenteye
The locations of all the apts on each server are in the Voice Of The Resistance

SilentEye
20-06-04, 00:22
Try here:

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=100997

N

Now now...

Now you're just being smart on me! I mean, that still doesnt tell me where the apartment is and I don't have a clue how to get such paper thingy ;)

Nidhogg
20-06-04, 00:23
There are messengers hiding away in the city. Just look for them...

N

SilentEye
20-06-04, 00:53
Noone is willing to tell me, I'm gonna cryyyy!!!

booooohoooooo! :( boohooohooooo! :(

Tratos
20-06-04, 01:00
Noone is willing to tell me, I'm gonna cryyyy!!!

booooohoooooo! :( boohooohooooo! :(Both me and nid HAVE told you, go download the Voice Of The Resistance it has the passwords and locations of the appartments in that, i cant remeber off hand so im telling you HOW to get them, you can find the url for the mag on one of the paper boys/girls around the city.

for fucks sake, all you had to do was READ THE REPLYS TO THE THREAD and you could be in the bastard app by now.

EDIT - attached is what your looking for.

SilentEye
20-06-04, 01:36
Wait, isn't that called NeMa? Hey I'm sorry I didn't know this was that and that was this!

Doc Holliday
20-06-04, 01:40
lool lool lool lool. is all im sayin on this matter.

SilentEye
20-06-04, 02:02
I get the feeling I done something very silly, but heh, have a laugh at it I guess :rolleyes: