PDA

View Full Version : helpp install bugg i no rem

Dead Bodies
19-06-04, 11:17
i forget how to fix patch 147 bug ??

Sorin
19-06-04, 12:24
147? o_O I thought it was 160 and some other higher one that were bugged.

At any rate, go to ftp.reakktor.com (ftp://ftp.reakktor.com) and download the launcher from the retail patches folder.

Doc Holliday
19-06-04, 14:43
delete 159 then 185 then run install.

Tycho C
19-06-04, 15:45
i found that 160 and 186 keep trying to DL.

Delete 159 and 184 (not 185 cause its 4mb and would take forever to DL through the autoupdater)

Unless the new Patcher program fixes those, in which case, ignore me.

Vithar
19-06-04, 18:50
Well, let's see.

Download all the patches here (ftp://ftp.neocron.com/retailpatches/).

If you are having problems with the patches applying, here's what to do:

After installing and BEFORE patching, download the updated NeocronLauncher.exe file from here (ftp://ftp.neocron.com/retailpatches/NeocronLauncher.exe)
After you've downloaded it, paste it into your Neocron root directory (by default it's in c:\Program Files\Neocron)
Put all the patches downloaded from the above link in your "patches" folder in your Neocron directory (by default c:\Program Files\Neocron\Patches)
Then begin applying the patches by launching the game.
After a few patches are applied, the launcher will stop, and you will need to run it again.
This time, however, you will need to use the "update launcher" link found in the Neocron folder in your Start Menu.
You will have to run this several times before all the game patches are fully applied.
After it's completed you will get a "Launch Neocron" button in the status screen in the launcher window.
Click the "Launch Neocron" and enjoy the beginning of the rest of your new life. ;)
Having reinstalled several time using this method, it never takes me more than 15 minutes to install Neocron once you have all the patches.

Hopefully this helps.

This may seem to be a lot more steps than deleting 2 patches and letting the update laucher download them again, but it really is a lot easier as the only thing you really need to do, once you have the patches, is update the NeocronLauncher.exe file. After that all patching woes should go away. ;)

V

Richard Slade
19-06-04, 19:24
extra addon at times if you've saved your patches: Remove all files in the folder that are under 200k and let them redownload, helps some people.