19-06-04, 10:16
remove the penalities to loms.

amfest
19-06-04, 10:23
How about just removing loms all together :p

Brammers
19-06-04, 12:42
How about just removing loms all together :p

That would never work, KK keep changing requierments or adding new things, which requires you to re-balance your character.

greendonkeyuk
19-06-04, 14:37
i hate loming but sometimes you gotta do it, if the game was balanced then yeah id say remove loms, its not, not fully, things get tweaked/added/removed all the time and so no id rather still have the loms thanks very much.

Richard Slade
19-06-04, 17:13
remove the penalities to loms.

You're new aren't you?

Someone who was around by the time there wasn't the big synap slap for LoMs... Go ahead, tell manderf a story about it.

Mighty Max
19-06-04, 17:42
That would never work, KK keep changing requierments or adding new things, which requires you to re-balance your character.

I strongly disagree to that.

LoMers are only to lazy to get it done the old way. Hence it worked through the betas and even into german release without LoMs

Benjie
19-06-04, 18:41
The SI penalties *are* what cause a lot of the spam.
I know from my own experiences, and from other peoples.

Regardless of whether it's needed/too high/too low, we need to address that there *is* a problem.

Richard Slade
19-06-04, 18:47
SOMEONE think back on how it was when we could LoM freely and WHY there's synap in the first place...

Archeus
19-06-04, 18:49
SOMEONE think back on how it was when we could LoM freely and WHY there's synap in the first place...

Exactly. For example I was really tempted to LOM out Weapons lore to do some researching, and then I remembered how long it would take so I didn't bothered and paid someone to do the stuff for me.

Scikar
19-06-04, 18:53
The synap is irrelevant. The XP loss stops that.

Benjie
19-06-04, 18:54
It would be nice if every 2-4 months the entire servers skill points got a whipe.
That way you would get several 2nd chances, but at the end of the day you would still need to lom to sort yourself out, and you wouldn't be able to just "switch" to being a hacker for an OP war or anything. It could be a random time, or different for everyone. Deffo needs some tweeking, but you get the piccy.

Opinions?

Richard Slade
19-06-04, 18:57
It would be nice if every 2-4 months the entire servers skill points got a whipe.
That way you would get several 2nd chances, but at the end of the day you would still need to lom to sort yourself out, and you wouldn't be able to just "switch" to being a hacker for an OP war or anything. It could be a random time, or different for everyone. Deffo needs some tweeking, but you get the piccy.

Opinions?

Kinda nice, tho I'd hate to have a skill whipe in the middle of a fight or when I gotta log in to help someone really really quick

Archeus
19-06-04, 18:58
The synap is irrelevant. The XP loss stops that.

It doesn't really though. It might for Pvp Players but for monster fighting it won't.

Benjie
19-06-04, 19:03
Kinda nice, tho I'd hate to have a skill whipe in the middle of a fight or when I gotta log in to help someone really really quick
After random patching or server maintanence then.

SorkZmok
19-06-04, 19:06
The synap is irrelevant. The XP loss stops that.No. You can get the lost xp back in less time than it would take with the actual loms.

greploco
19-06-04, 19:06
>>>How about just removing loms all together

shame on you, stop baiting people, tsk tsk tsk

manderf
19-06-04, 20:04
well why do they need to have so much si!!! cant they just lower it to like 10 or something and keep the xp loss. I think it would keep people interested longer if they where able try new setups and such. And yes i have heard stories about loms when they didnt have penalties. The ppu dies in a battle and the apu goes hides and loms to ppu and goes and rezzes him.