PDA

View Full Version : /emote or /e ?

amfest
19-06-04, 06:46
Hmm I found my neocron retail box and the map with the shortcut info stuff posted on it.

Under the Commands it has

/emote or /e <keyword> ............................. triggers a character animation

Err does that work . . I'm sorta running some programs so can't realy log on to check it. But does it just do the emote action without actually having to display text? could I nod my head without actually saying Yes? If so that's awesome for a more RP feel. Could play a person who hardly talks but uses body signals to convey their feelings.

And curious if keywords are actually just the words that trigger the emote action or does it need to be an actual labeled emote word? Like would /emote sex trigger the pelvic thrust or would I have to type something like /emote thrust . ..oh well .. I'll be quiet now :p

EDIT: d'oh!! I looked on another part of the flap of the map and it has the keywords and animations . .LOL

You can Activate animations by typing /emote <keyword> in the chat window.

Animations will also be triggered whenever you use a keyword within the sentence you type. "Yes, I understand" will make your character nod.

then it lists the normal keywords we always use ..and a few I didn't realize worked .. LOL.

Okay i'm a ditz :p

Omnituens
19-06-04, 09:17
i always do it

/e sex will play the sex emote without spamming sex in local

you dont notice just how many keywords you actually use until you start chatting while in 3rd person

amfest
19-06-04, 09:29
yea .. on the back of the map it's

Nodding - ok, okay, jo, yes, yo, yup
Shaking one's head - Never, no, na, nah, nope
Waving one's hand - hello, hi, adios, ciao, cya, bye, laterz
bowing down - greetings, pleasure, greets
showing one's fist - wtf, sucker, suxx, suck
Happy gesture - yeah, super, yea ,yipee, cool, wow, roxx, jip, ql
provoking gesture - whassup
sad experssion - damn, shit
gesturing at someone - idiot, stupid
pulling someone - sexy

I know there are more . . . what the heck is ql on happy gesture . .. I forgot what else was provoking gesture . ..

rob444
19-06-04, 14:21
Hm, I dont think others will see it because me and my friend used to play in the same room and when I did /emote sex he didnt see it.

Jesterthegreat
19-06-04, 14:23
yeah iirc it only does the emote on your screen O_o

MkVenner
19-06-04, 14:26
theres an emote if your say bitch as well, dunno what youd call it tho

ezza
19-06-04, 16:00
yeah iirc it only does the emote on your screen O_o
its good fun to stand behind a enemy and sex him without him even realising :lol:

rob444
19-06-04, 16:03
its good fun to stand behind a enemy and sex him without him even realising :lol:

Ever heard of invisible sex? :D

Andruil
19-06-04, 20:05
so, this oldest of all bugs still lives?

/e fuck.

amfest
19-06-04, 20:56
theres an emote if your say bitch as well, dunno what youd call it tho
I believe that's the provoke animation

well that sucks if it's just on your screen. If that's the case it should be fixed.