PDA

View Full Version : WTF? Is up with tech haven?

Archeus
18-06-04, 19:54
Why all the extra turrets?

* Edit.

There are 4 extra turrets up top where the NPCs are. Considering the insane amount of turrets leading up to that, the spot is only good for buffing safely.. or was.

I would check out for more, but I can't do safely if the turrets have been moved around.

Jest
18-06-04, 19:55
Lore. More turrets now? Screenies!!!

[D]est
18-06-04, 21:13
LoL, I never come into TH :) So, they can summon as much as they want in TH, hehe :lol:

LiL T
19-06-04, 07:28
The TH is unraidable which is a shame that place is a fun place to fight in so many rooms lifts and stuff to hide in :(

amfest
19-06-04, 08:33
Well it will end up a super Op in BDOY giving an actual act of accomplishment of raiding the place when you can actually overrun it to be yours. Unlike now where if you raided it . .you'd be killing a bunch of n00bs just to try and get some higher levels out to fight .. oh wait .. that's MB . .

jernau
19-06-04, 08:37
Hopefully that idea isn't going to get implemented but I fear the worst. :(

Mr Friendly
19-06-04, 08:38
Well it will end up a super Op in BDOY giving an actual act of accomplishment of raiding the place when you can actually overrun it to be yours. Unlike now where if you raided it . .you'd be killing a bunch of n00bs just to try and get some higher levels out to fight .. oh wait .. that's MB . .

no opinions of the future or self predictions plz :rolleyes:

some ppl on this forum actually WILL believe things ppl say bout bdoy or much less nething else that hasnt been verified yet, until a GM posts & verifies it correct or negative =p

amfest
19-06-04, 08:45
no opinions of the future or self predictions plz :rolleyes:

some ppl on this forum actually WILL believe things ppl say bout bdoy or much less nething else that hasnt been verified yet, until a GM posts & verifies it correct or negative =perr I read that on either a MJS post (plz no comments about believe in mjs's word) or some list of things that were to come. I believe it was a MJS post about TG and TH though becoming places you can actually take over. So in essense super Ops.

Not my fault if you didn't see it :p

jernau
19-06-04, 08:56
He said it was something they had discussed in the vaguest terms. That's all.

naimex
19-06-04, 10:03
He said it was something they had discussed in the vaguest terms. That's all.

.... I understood it to be atleast a medium priority question at KK, to find out whether or not, canyon and haven should be made into super ops, since the angels and guardians were going to DoY..

but I have a feeling they dumped the idea.. but I´m just guessing.

Archeus
19-06-04, 11:01
From what I have heard they are not being made into super-ops. It was an idea they were throwing around sometime ago.

Brammers
19-06-04, 12:15
Why all the extra turrets?

* Edit.

There are 4 extra turrets up top where the NPCs are. Considering the insane amount of turrets leading up to that, the spot is only good for buffing safely.. or was.

I would check out for more, but I can't do safely if the turrets have been moved around.

*Looks* You mean here?

http://www.techhaven.org/albums/misc/shot0014.sized.jpg

There is one you cant see, it's in the far-right corner. Dunno I though they always been there.

As for removing a few turrets for making TH a little more raidable, I'm in favour of that - I miss the raids.

Finally the super-op, well I remember there was a lot of Pluto FA's not in favour of it. I dont remember hearing anything offical from KK saying that they was no longer going to make a super-op, but thats the word I'm hearing.

Archeus
19-06-04, 13:55
*Looks* You mean here?
There is one you cant see, it's in the far-right corner. Dunno I though they always been there.

Nope they have never been there before. I routinely used that spot for buffing as people rarely went up there and it allowed me to see who was entering in from TH SEC3.

Richard Slade
19-06-04, 18:16
Bout time TH got their turrets
It's a high-tech bunker in the middle of nothing that EVERYONE (yes you too, FA scum!) loves to raid.
I'm all for those turrets since FA has had quite alot of problems with people being bored raiding TH all day through

Richard Slade
19-06-04, 18:18
And story wise I'd say that TH has been focusing all their strength on turrets now to cover up their tunnelmaking into DoY so they can move without notice.

jernau
19-06-04, 18:27
I think they've been there on Saturn for a while. Maybe Pluto is just catching up.

.hack//sign
19-06-04, 18:32
turrets are cool

Archeus
19-06-04, 19:00
Bout time TH got their turrets
It's a high-tech bunker in the middle of nothing that EVERYONE (yes you too, FA scum!) loves to raid.
I'm all for those turrets since FA has had quite alot of problems with people being bored raiding TH all day through

Did you leave the game for the last few months or something? The turrets got changed and souped up ages ago. My issue is with more being added again.

Richard Slade
19-06-04, 19:07
Did you leave the game for the last few months or something? The turrets got changed and souped up ages ago. My issue is with more being added again.

Actually I did.. Sry for that
Feel free to tell me the story..

Archeus
19-06-04, 19:41
First they added turrets everywhere (and I mean everywhere) and the turrets killed even capped fully buffed PPUs.

Then they removed a load of turrets from SEC3, some from SEC2 and none from SEC1 but also scaled down the power in SEC3 vs SEC1. Still insane hard to raid except for small teams or single stealth based runners.

Also last patch some of the turrets you killed would respawn as the old turrets (not sure if that is the case). Now they have those 4 there at least. Not sure if any others.

tomparadox
19-06-04, 21:54
yea, pls leav the turrents allown... TH is loaded with them, because so many spots are exploitable. almost every FA bitched about the raids on FA like every damn 10 min... so KK added turrents, and they had to add alot or there are plases you can expoit...

Celt
19-06-04, 22:37
Nope they have never been there before. I routinely used that spot for buffing as people rarely went up there and it allowed me to see who was entering in from TH SEC3.THere used to be 12-15 there along with sliding doors.