PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to the mods....

Doc Holliday
18-06-04, 19:53
I have seen daishis thread and also read the closed thread in regards to it. all i would love to see is either A: a link to the terms of service or B: the terms of service in large print simple english. just to make sure all of the st00pid fick peepull get the message too. :p

would this be ok if it could be posted and stickied so we all know. its been a long time since i saw it. thanks in advance.

Shadow Dancer
18-06-04, 19:56
I'm glad KK is taking a more aggressive stance towards insults and abuse.

http://neocron.jafc.de/images/icons/icon14.gif

ezza
18-06-04, 20:01
i dont mind them taking a more aggressive stance, but some insults etc make the game world feel more err umm i dunno, more right, it is a dark dangerous world we cant be nice all the time, hell id be really screwed then :lol:

though they need to sort out the racist idiots who in habit the game

Jest
18-06-04, 20:03
I'm glad KK is taking a more aggressive stance towards insults and abuse.

http://neocron.jafc.de/images/icons/icon14.gifMe too...bitch! Onoz! *runs and hides* :p

Shadow Dancer
18-06-04, 20:03
*parashocks Jest*

Judge
18-06-04, 21:01
So long as insults are in RP spirit then I personally don't see what the problem is. But if they are not in RP, and make reference to RL then its not right. :(

jernau
18-06-04, 21:22
So long as insults are in RP spirit then I personally don't see what the problem is. But if they are not in RP, and make reference to RL then its not right. :(
Well I'd hazard a wild guess this problem is mostly on Saturn which as many cases of RP as it does toilets.

phunqe
18-06-04, 21:23
*parashocks Jest*

OMG APU with para!!! NERF!!!seveneleven

Other than that, yes more aggressive stance = good :)

Marx
18-06-04, 21:25
So long as insults are in RP spirit then I personally don't see what the problem is. But if they are not in RP, and make reference to RL then its not right. :(Um - hardly any of the insults that are tossed around are done for the sake of RP.

;)

L3m0n
18-06-04, 21:32
Though they need to sort out the racist idiots who in habit the game

Yep but other than that i dont realy see a prob, if i get killed (for example :p ), i mite go off on one cos of reason x, so then i call then a f***in nib and i get a ban?

If that starts to happen this games going to down the pan imo.

/edit isnt this a 18+ game anyway??? :wtf:

plague
18-06-04, 21:41
Yep but other than that i dont realy see a prob, if i get killed (for example :p ), i mite go off on one cos of reason x, so then i call then a f***in nib and i get a ban?

/edit isnt this a 18+ game anyway??? :wtf:
should be 21+ , there is sex dugs and violence promoted in this game somthing that kids shouldn't not be exposed to :D

prepairs for flaming from 20 year old ppl

Doc Holliday
18-06-04, 21:44
i made the request and it seems the community in the most part wants to discuss the issue. personally i felt it needed to be said for people to see my views rather than a pm sent to the mods. if one of u could please close the thread i would appreciate it greatly. i didnt really want people getting +1s out of it other than to raise the issue clearly and for all to see.

amfest
18-06-04, 21:51

/edit isnt this a 18+ game anyway??? :wtf:I don't think it's because of that that they are cracking down. But if you repeatedly sent vulgar messages in a harresing manner then you start to cross a line.

Everyone can use common sense . . .

Besides

Actual combat > insulting

EDIT: you can also tell someone you'll pay them back or that your skill exceeded theirs without using swear words. Try it .. it actually makes you sound intelligent! :p

Nidhogg
18-06-04, 22:22
There's a link to the forum rules and, if you scroll up, the rules of conduct at the bottom of every page, so ignorance of the rules is not a defence.

We will always use common sense when deciding on a course of action and a certain amount of RP insulting is to be allowed. It's not difficult to see when someone has stepped beyond the line though and when you consider that a warning will have to be given and ignored before anything more drastic takes place, there's little chance of someone "accidentally" receiving a ban.

The rules are not a valid topic of discussion. Thread closed.

N