PDA

View Full Version : Useful bugs?:)

Sayoko
18-06-04, 19:45
Many of you might remember what happend about a year ago to the lvl 3 implants, no mob droped them anylonger so they became very rare.

So my idea is to remove different items at frequent intervals. For example, KK removes the tank PA`s for a month or at least a few weeks, or just removes the drop of lvl 3 imps for a while.
So people will have to trade with each other to get these implants or PA`s and they will get pretty rare.
We should not forget that Neocron is a post apocalyptic city and its astonishing that nearly everything is buyable in the shops for an unlimeted amount.

The occuring lacks in the supply of these removed items will in my opinion incite many people to trade more with each other, and Items like Weaponparts and PsiBooster or stuff are recyclable which will give chars who got recycling finally a real sense.

And you can combine the shortage of PA`s for example with events, Crahn has to guard a convoi through the Map and CA has to attack it, if CA wins every pro-nc who took part in the Attack will get some PA`s.....

And well the items arent removed for to long times just for a few weeks or a month...

( I started this poll in the german com Forum aswell 80% voted 4 yes)

mfg sayoko

PS: please excuse my bad english:)

FuzzyDuck
18-06-04, 19:53
hmmm, I predict that most people would hate this idea, however I quite like it as it would bring a form of a varied economy to Neocron, rather than just "wait for 3 years then everyone in the game will be millionaires".

Andruil
18-06-04, 19:54
Great Idea, it would definately fit into a dark future cyber punk style game that there´s a lack of some resources from time to time. (Ammo, chemicals, implants, ...anything.)

By the way:

mfg sayoko
Just to be sure: "mfg" doesn´t stand for "mother fucking god", it means for "mit freundlichen Grüssen", which is something like "kind regards".

PS: please excuse my bad english:)
sure. ;) :angel:

Doc Holliday
18-06-04, 19:56
very nice idea sayoko, most of the german people are very much in to things like this. i would support it if it brings back more rp and more events and more player interactivity for a purpose rather than senseless ganking. how the rest of the community take to it is up to them and that would be a risk the gms take. not every server has what it takes to pull off an event like this is u see what i mean. u need some roleplayers first off :cool:

oh yeah and mfg. i thought it meant many fanks guys :)

FuzzyDuck
18-06-04, 20:02
I always thought mfg meant 'my fucking god' which is a bit O_o , but hey.

Benjie
18-06-04, 20:10
I don't like it.

It would force everybody to "stock up" on everything.
That would clog the database something rotten.

amfest
18-06-04, 20:17
yea people who have craploads of money would just stock up and when that item disappears for a while they'll rake in loads more than what it cost them to buy. (referring to something like PAs) Someone could also buy all the lvl3s they want for when they are still around and collect theirs for when they disappear and sell them for craploads also.

Bad idea it'll just hurt people who don't have loads of money. (like new players)

Strych9
18-06-04, 20:17
I don't like it.

It would force everybody to "stock up" on everything.
That would clog the database something rotten.You mean people dont stock up right now? O_o

If I want a moto 3 for a new runner, I dont just run out and start dropping warbots knowing that they still drop, so eventually I will find one.

No, instead I go into our clan holdings and snag one of the 10 moto 3s we have in waiting.

le noob
18-06-04, 20:29
they cannot even implement stuff thats supposto be in game correctly

no matter how the poll goes thats never gonna happen
descent idea

but as someone said in another post
they are busy with doy no way they are gonna do anything like that
when they cannot even get strange book drops right or pa vendors in
or holovest in game

they just gimp stuff add new melee weps gimp rifles and take stealth away from pe

oh yeah and useful bugs are called exploits not bugs man

extract
18-06-04, 20:50
pretty rare only equals rediculously expensive in this game

which is why said economy on certain servers is severly fucked up

I sold a 3 free slot devourer on uranus for the equivalent to 3 mil and it had 120 dmg already so an ultima would make it all 120

that same devourer on saturn would sell for no less than 18 mil or so

you make anything anymore rare on the servers and only current people on the servers who have played for more than a year are gonna be the only people left your gonna totally turn away the new player base as they are gonna get high lvl and realize damn i need a rare to be comparable in PvP but oh shit i only got 100k and i need at least 19 more million to get one fucking rare

so god no