PDA

View Full Version : My Nc Accounts Expired

revolt
18-06-04, 15:57
Ok Nc account has expired and it shouldnt have done, Cant remember world pay user name Is there anything i can Do to fix this ???? :confused: o_O :wtf:

ezza
18-06-04, 16:00
umm dunno if helpdesk@neocron.com will be able to help you

darknessfairy
18-06-04, 16:05
account@neocron.com is what you need... email them your account name and what the problem is and you should get quite a speedy reply..the guys down there are very good

ezza
18-06-04, 16:12
knew it was something like that

Nidhogg
18-06-04, 16:21
Yes, send an email to account@neocron.com. The most common reason for expiry is a payment failure so also check that your credit card has not expired or is not maxed. Your forum account will also expire soon (it's an automatic process) so I'd advise that you do it at your earliest convenience. Thanks.

N

revolt
18-06-04, 16:35
cheers guys, my cred card expired but will the account@neocron.com guys send me world pay info?

darknessfairy
18-06-04, 16:38
no you'll have to completely reactivate your account, and when you do that, you set up a new worldpay account :p

Just remember to keep the emails this time :p either that or remember your account name and password

(both of which i havent got lolol)

revolt
18-06-04, 16:39
Will i lose all my Stuff?

Original monk
18-06-04, 16:41
Will i lose all my Stuff?

yes and loose all youre chars

:angel:

yust kidding, ya dont loose anything :)

or so i hope :P

i had about the same thing, it hit me at a fridayevening at 11 oclock or sumthing, but saturday morning it was allready ok: PHEW :P

Cyphor
Just reactivate it with your new card you dont need to use the same world pay account :)

Also im pretty sure that you cant get the worldpay details from anyone at kk, best to try world pay themselves if you really want to use the same account, they should be able to find your details via your email address you registered with.

edit :( i'm too slow at typing it seems :p

revolt
lol u scared me wen i saw the top bit cheers dudes :D

[D]est
18-06-04, 20:59
If your neocron account expired and they say you have a worldpay agreement, you have to cancel your neocron account to cancel your worldpay agreement also.
It will take like a week before your account is back on when you paid already!

darknessfairy
18-06-04, 21:02
No. When you have cancelled your account it takes between 2 and 24 hours to be able to reactivate it again.

Any longer than that, then please email account@neocron.com and give em a kick up the ass :p

fatwreck
18-06-04, 21:03
est']
It will take like a week before your account is back on when you paid already!

when my account expired i canceled and reactivated almost instantly and was back up and playing right away

[D]est
18-06-04, 21:07
when my account expired i canceled and reactivated almost instantly and was back up and playing right away

Well its just what payment you have, if you use paybycash or something in that direction:
when your account expired due your end of your payment period, and you pay like after your account expired. It does take like a week,
Thats what I have had with my account ^^
Some Worldpay agreement that I had to cancel without a worldpay account/pass! hehe

Anyway, I think he meant some other problem :)