PDA

View Full Version : Recycling ...

Token
17-06-04, 23:25
Okay i recently have had problems recycling.. all i am tryin to rec is psi boosters 2 and health packs... I was having no problem doing them earlier. All of a sudden it told me i needed higher skill lvl to do that item. So i zoned hopeing it would fix it. no luck. Then I relogged and still no luck to i quit neocron and browsed internet for a few then relogged and still no luck. So i bought a new tool and tried again. I keep getting message that i have not enough skill to recycle the items i have had no problem recycling in the past. I have 20 recycle. Any suggestion on what to do next?

I have now gotten a cst 3 so now I have 32 recycle and still cant do shit..

BunkerBoy
18-06-04, 00:42
theres a chance u may not have the pieces positioned correctly in the processor or u may have a bugged char.

Token
18-06-04, 00:45
i have relogged 4 times and replaced everything in the window properly still no luck.. now the monk pa guy wont talk to me i just get a black screen. I am calling it a day. maybe i have better luck tomorrow

Mighty Max
18-06-04, 08:09
This might happen if you use parts of an recycle recept rather then cloning.

i.e. using two of the same weapon/imp parts. Your recycling skill would not be enough for the resulting product.

Fez
18-06-04, 08:47
I am having the same problem, I think it has to do with the new recpies and the part7+part7=part 8 stuff.
Hopefuly a dev/coder can make it so tool+ item your trying to clone overrules any and all recipes

Archeus
18-06-04, 09:12
Yea the receipes should be moved to the salavage tool I think. I try recycle and I end up with newbie armor.

The part creation though is great. Instead of asking for a WP8, I just find myself a recycler. Viable skill now.