PDA

View Full Version : THREADS MERGED - England 3-0 Switzerland

Ascension
17-06-04, 20:24
Im guessing most of the brits here saw the match but if ya didnt heres the summary :p

full story here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/euro_2004/3787495.stm)

Prodigious
17-06-04, 20:29
Rooooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerto
17-06-04, 20:29
Zidaneeeeeeeeeee
:D

Ascension
17-06-04, 20:30
Zidaneeeeeeeeeee

Dont come on our forums with tht mouth :p j/k ;)

YoDa-UK
17-06-04, 20:35
still a boring game to watch, and lets be honest, it was the swis, just glad there was no screw ups this time.

Anyone notice this is the 2nd england game with the opposition keeper getting hit in the head with the ball, only this time it went in :p

3-0 was a bit easy.

Ascension
17-06-04, 20:38
still a boring game to watch, and lets be honest, it was the swis, just glad there was no screw ups this time.

Anyone notice this is the 2nd england game with the opposition keeper getting hit in the head with the ball, only this time it went in :p

3-0 was a bit easy.

Aww.. comeon after the 1st two goals, they finally got off their asses and got motivated.. but the 2nd goad had me in hysterics :lol:

YoDa-UK
17-06-04, 20:42
true it was funny, post then BONK off his head :lol:

greendonkeyuk
17-06-04, 20:45
england is teh win. 3 points in the bag its all good. 3 points is still 3 points however you look at it.

Benjie
17-06-04, 20:48
I hate football.
When England lost to france a load of cars in Boston (An English town my parents live near) got set on fire and burnt out.

Why?
Bloody idiots.

Tratos
17-06-04, 20:57
England has teh bestest Hooligans :D lol

Bravo England :)

Rooney is a caveman....or a potato

Jackie Chan
17-06-04, 20:59
yeah england beatiful ^^

Hell-demon
17-06-04, 21:01
Well no hot swedish twins for you Ascention :D

cRazy2003
17-06-04, 21:05
WOOHOO HAWAY TEH LADS

me > switzerland

im currrenctly drinking beeer, drunkc, and wearing my 2 foot tall england hat

benjie your annoying and spoil people simply enjoying a game THEY like, if you dont like it, dont post and go away.

Benjie
17-06-04, 21:07
benjie your annoying and spoil people simply enjoying a game THEY like, if you dont like it, dont post and go away.
Oh go and break some shop windows already.
Don't forget to bring back a nice traffic cone.

:rolleyes:

cRazy2003
17-06-04, 21:08

go get some friends and have a social life

Benjie
17-06-04, 21:13
go get some friends and have a social life
OMG BENJIE JUST GOT OWNED BY DRUNK GUY!

I'm still waiting for that traffic cone. Go on, you know you want to get me one.

On the subject of football, I honestly don't see England doing very well.
England pretty much sucks at sport. Especially the ones that we invented, :rolleyes:.

Rith
17-06-04, 21:22
I hate football.
When England lost to france a load of cars in Boston (An English town my parents live near) got set on fire and burnt out.

Why?
Bloody idiots.

That's nothing to do with football - that's everything to do with your parents neighbours. Perhaps they should move to a nicer part of the country?

Genty
17-06-04, 21:42
On the subject of football, I honestly don't see England doing very well.
England pretty much sucks at sport. Especially the ones that we invented, :rolleyes:.

Rugby World Cup anyone?....

Benjie
17-06-04, 21:42
That's nothing to do with football - that's everything to do with your parents neighbours. Perhaps they should move to a nicer part of the country?
It doesnt stop the fact that it's boring.
How ppl can 'get off' just by watching 22 men kicking the remains of a dead animal across a limited area is beyond me. Perhaps there football team is an extension of there peen.

....Well you explain it to me then.

Genty
17-06-04, 21:48
It doesnt stop the fact that it's boring.

Can you not accept that _WE_ Enjoy it. _WE_ wish to watch it and want to talk about it. If _YOU_ don't like it then _YOU_ can leave the thread for _US_ to continue talking.

Thank _YOU_

Jerto
17-06-04, 21:56
OMG, 2-1 for the Croats !!!!
Wake up France !!!

Rith
17-06-04, 21:56
Can you not accept that _WE_ Enjoy it. _WE_ wish to watch it and want to talk about it. If _YOU_ don't like it then _YOU_ can leave the thread for _US_ to continue talking.

Thank _YOU_

very well put

Underground
17-06-04, 21:59
CROATIA !!!

England italy final anyone ?

Jerto
17-06-04, 22:00
CROATIA !!!

No way, France Italy !!!
And we win at the last minute ;)

Mumblyfish
17-06-04, 22:00
I too hate football. I'm going to post in this thread just to irritate the general hooligan-loving public.

Beckham looks like a girl.

Genty
17-06-04, 22:01
Well, Totti just got banned for 3 games so that will weaken the Italians slightly. If they play like they did against Denmark then I doubt it.

Good job so far by Croatia but i feel the French are not dead yet.

Opar
17-06-04, 22:04
No way, France Italy !!!
And we win at the last minute ;)

Croatia 2 - France 1 :)

Jerto
17-06-04, 22:06
Croatia 2 - France 1 :)
Remember France vs England ;)
"Allons enfants de la patrie ..."

GGOOOAAALLLLLL

Opar
17-06-04, 22:07
Trezeguest scores.

Bald bastard :)

Jerto
17-06-04, 22:07
Hand or not hand ?
That is the question ....

Opar
17-06-04, 22:08
Hand.

Simply because hes French.

And Bald.

TheonlyoneIknow
17-06-04, 22:08
Aren't the balls synthetic these days? Bit like Posh !!!! :lol:

Rooney is a potatoe peeling caveman, but he still plays a better game than Heskey, and we've just captured his signature.

Blues = f00ked

:( :( :( :( :(

Shit on the villa, shit on the villa tonight ooh! ah! ah!

Jerto
17-06-04, 22:11
Hand.

Simply because hes French.

And Bald.
I am French...and the same hair cut as Henry 8|
Actually some people sometimes think I am Henry but as soon they see me play soccer, they know they were mistaken :p

Tratos
17-06-04, 22:15
I am French...and the same hair cut as Henry 8|
Actually some people sometimes think I am Henry but as soon they see me play FOOTBALL, they know they were mistaken :p
Thats better :p

Jerto
17-06-04, 22:16
;)
what's the difference between soccer and football ?

TheonlyoneIknow
17-06-04, 22:18
About 3000 miles of water and soccer is played by yanks, who are now ranked higher than England by FIFA.

OMG, USA > England

AAAARRGGHHH!!!!!

SirRah
17-06-04, 22:18
football is european; its for real men.

soccer is american. its the only country which calls football 'soccer'.... :wtf:

Jerto
17-06-04, 22:20
Good to know, thanks for the information.

Sorontar
17-06-04, 22:31
Okay raise your hand if you already know Benje HATES football

<raises hand>

Fact of the matter is that we like it and I don't understand why you enter a thread and discuss it, but its a free world.

Can I ask though ,do you just do it to wind people up ?

On the matter of sports and England

As already mentioned

Rugby - World Cup Winners

Others

Cricket - Currently handing everyone but the Aussies their ass on a plate.
Football- Reached the last two major finals competition
World Cup 02 - knocked out ( by a fluke goal ........ DONT LIE RONALDIHNO IT WAS A CHUFFING CROSS ) by Brazil the eventual winners.
Tennis - Ah well we are a bit fooked but everyone loves our tournament ;)

Anyway

Come on Croatia :D

Jerto
17-06-04, 22:36
2 -2
:(

We have to defeat the swiss now

Sorontar
17-06-04, 22:39
I reckon you may want to draw with the Swiss and hope England beat Croatia ..... that way you get to play Greece ( who are likely to win their group shockingly ) instead of Spain / Portugal.

I dont as I want England to draw Greece.

Ormy
17-06-04, 22:54
Im with benjie, football sucks. Well, not football so much as its fanclub.

I love watching (and playing) rugby, why? We all get drunk when we win, but have you ever heard of "rugby hooligans"? So-fucking-what if your team loses cos they're shit, doesn't give idiots the right to go round causing mayhem and giving out country a bad name.

Just realised, i see strange similarities with this issue/thread and the NC-Trade spam issue atm lol.

Well no hot swedish twins for you Ascention :D

We beat, switzerland, not sweden o_O

I hope England lose and play as few matches as possible, and drop out quickly, the flags on people's cars are starting to piss me off.

-=BlackBeard=-
17-06-04, 22:57
wooot England > Swis .... i thought in general england played better against france but this result pwns

Benjie
17-06-04, 23:08
I too hate football. I'm going to post in this thread just to irritate the general hooligan-loving public.

Beckham looks like a girl.

I post anti-football posts in these threads as a revenge.
Revenge against the fact that I can't go grocery shopping without seeing it decorated in English flags and pictures of Football players.
Revenge against the fuckheads who put England flags on there cars, and there everwhere!
Revenge against all the damn football related adverts on tv.

Thank _YOU_
Oh no. You and your leigons are everywhere, holding absolutely no consideration for the people who detest football.

So absolutely not.

Mr_Snow
17-06-04, 23:22
Rugby World Cup anyone?....

Sigh...England winning the rugby will turn into England winning at the football in 1966, everybody will still be hearing about it 40 years later.

CROATIA !!!

Winning a game doesnt mean your going to the final ..... unless that game is a semi-final of course.

ufora
17-06-04, 23:40

yea what is with that, everytime i have been out larger louting or just whitnessed it someone has had a traffic cone on their head

-Demon-
18-06-04, 00:32
I post anti-football posts in these threads as a revenge.
Revenge against the fact that I can't go grocery shopping without seeing it decorated in English flags and pictures of Football players.
Revenge against the fuckheads who put England flags on there cars, and there everwhere!
Revenge against all the damn football related adverts on tv.
Oh no. You and your leigons are everywhere, holding absolutely no consideration for the people who detest football.
So absolutely not.

Benjie get a fucking life ok?
You ain't taking any consideration for us who love the game either with your so called revenge by posting here, if the topic isn't something you like don't bloody read it. *duh*
Have a bit of damn pride for your country for christs sake, if you don't like seeing english flags then get lost to another country as you are always going to see a nations flag.

Thankfully most of the country are not like you and are proud to show support for the national team...no one is forcing you to do it. So simple get back to your normal boring life and let us whoop it up the victory!!111!

Football 3 - Benjie flaming/trolling the noob 0

evs
18-06-04, 00:52
Back on the road to recovery, but the Croatians well deserved 2-2 vs France was superb (but gonna make it bloody hardwork for ENG)

Man of the match rooney, but again owen was slow, and james wasnt really tested (i think 1 real shot on target)

And who else thinks it should be terry&king instead of fuddy duddy campell :D

good effort tho lads wp :)

evs
18-06-04, 00:54
Tbh i'd ignore benjie.
It's an attention whore who changes his/her outlook on life / sexuality just to be 'different'
It doesnt like football, fair enough - but feels threatened by something most others like but it doesnt.
Im sure it will die off soon.

Nidhogg
18-06-04, 00:54
Thread merged.

N

evs
18-06-04, 00:57
Hmm ive got to enter hell on earth tommorrow to watch the chilli's nid, i hope you arent hiding under the pitch somewhere.........lurking.........

Prodigious
18-06-04, 19:36

[ edited ]

]v[ortice
18-06-04, 20:24
My analysis from the first game vs. France applies to the Swiss game except I would add that Ledley King should have started. John Terry did nothing but give the ball and fouls away.

Michael Shitty-Arse Owen is a fucking X-File.

I'm not jesting.

That lazy cunt is responsible for Crop Circles up and down europe.

All he does is trudge round the same area of grass for 90 minutes for club and country. Darius Vassell made him look shite. As soon as he comes on he starts closing down defenders and chasing for the ball. Owen seems to think he's above doing this.

Overpaid, Shit and has no pace what-so-ever.

I cringe every time a commentator talk's about his 'alleged' lightning pace. Are they in denial? He lost what decent speed he had after the first hamstring injury. He's had 27 other hamstring injuries since.

I really hope King, Hargreaves and Vassell start the next game at the expense of Scholes, Terry and Owen. With Gerrard shoved out left and Hargreaves playing the holding role like he does for his club.

Call me a whiner for complaining after we won 3-0, but don't deny me that that was a terrible boring game of football to watch. I have the fullest belief that England will get snotted the next time we meet a decent team if Sven doesn't start picking the 'right' team.

Nidhogg
18-06-04, 20:35
Game over.

N