PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who's back

leGit v. 2
17-06-04, 07:17
Mu Ahhahahaha

Sorry.. i lost my internet and moved into another house.. so ive been gone for 3 months or 4... i'lll be on neocron

Jest
17-06-04, 07:23
Bring PK back with you. :p w/b

Shadow Dancer
17-06-04, 07:25
Hi MegaSex.

sanityislost
17-06-04, 07:39
WB Megabloke

SiL ..:..

Birdman[H.E.]
17-06-04, 09:30
[ edited ]

If its you men welcome back.

garyu69
17-06-04, 10:22
so you going to tell us the answer?

:angel:

leGit v. 2
17-06-04, 10:41
what kinda question is that? if you knew who i was you would know this was my forum name before i left 4 months ago... SCRUB

VetteroX
17-06-04, 11:04
One piece of advise if you want to enjoy the game. I know like me, you play to PK. Theres nobody to PK on pluto, all the targets are on saturn. Jest, PK still plays a little... just on the server that has people... come to saturn.

P4mp3rk3
17-06-04, 11:39
Closed as per forum ru...

oh...

Lo Megaman :cool:

{MD}GeistDamnit
17-06-04, 11:43
One piece of advise if you want to enjoy the game. I know like me, you play to PK. Theres nobody to PK on pluto, all the targets are on saturn. Jest, PK still plays a little... just on the server that has people... come to saturn.

noooo come to uranus :D

honestly I really hate all the other servers, err cept venus :D

solling
17-06-04, 12:16
Welcoem back mega nice to have u back

garyu69
17-06-04, 13:42
what kinda question is that? if you knew who i was you would know this was my forum name before i left 4 months ago... SCRUB
I know who you are, you hang about that Pepper Park place on Pluto.

I'll come shoot you later to say hi :D

Oath
17-06-04, 13:52
Guess who's back!

Slim shady?

Welcome back dude.

naimex
17-06-04, 14:26
Guess Who' s back

.... I thought something was missing.......

.....How was the north pole ??

nah, welcome back.

Richard Slade
17-06-04, 17:54
Ohh. Megapothead is back.
We got a few presents for you

EDIT: What server can we deliver it too for you?

Psycho Killa
17-06-04, 18:06
Psstt Im down here Jest just hiding. Been busy lately and its just kind of better playing unreal with 32 people then neocron with 20 :p

Psychoninja
17-06-04, 18:50

I'd take vets advice if I were you :o

-FN-
17-06-04, 19:55
blah blah blah I never post anything constructive except my self-centered egotistical opinion blah blah blah

There are more people on Saturn .... who don't give a shit about factions and will PK you back with an allied faction. It's retarded. Hope hivemind doesn't mind, I tucked this (http://forums.synergyxr.net/viewtopic.php?t=1003) lil excerpt away :)

Having now played exclusively on Saturn for some months, I'm pretty confident in saying that what you're trying to do is nearly a complete lost cause on Saturn. With a few exceptions, no one on Saturn has any loyalty to their faction. Hell, it's not even "red=dead", it's "Anyone I think I can kill that would amuse me=dead".

Faction means nothing on Saturn. Faction on Saturn is just a money sink and time sink while you get your epic stuff before you start PKing. Oh, and your faction determines which selection you choose to do Soul Light missions when you go negative from killing allied and neutral factions.

People have NO PROBLEM with doing things like logging on their Black Dragon monk to take vengeance on a Proto Pharm runner who just killed their NExT alt. See how this makes no sense?

Saturn revolves around colossal egos and instant gratification. Hell, I'm pretty sure that some of the people on your Saturn list are only there because they live to indiscriminately PK, and can't be bothered with the petty nonsense of switching factions to do so, and so have remained in their current faction from apathy...

I guess if anything, you should try and divide Saturn up into "good guys" and "bad guys", as infantile as that sounds, because that's basically what I see.

Someone repied: Well when some people have 3 or 4 accounts. What does it matter.

Yeah, but the people who have more than one account on Pluto tend to make another one to have a tradeskiller for their clan, or to make a PPU (basically a medic tradeskiller).

In the months I played Pluto, I don't think I ever saw someone log an alt to get revenge. It's kind of just not done there. I'm sure it happens, but not often. On Saturn it's universal. You can't kill anyone without having to watch over your shoulder at everyone who comes near you the rest of the night. The worst is the people who log off their high level characters at, say, the Launcher pit in I-06, then bring their new alt there to level him. If they're threatened, or if they see somone else hunting, they just log off, and log on the high level alt and kill, regardless of faction.

This kind of thing isn't the exception on Saturn, it's the rule. This is what's going to make this project so hard if Ratman comes at it this way. The way he's doing it assumes a Pluto/Venus/Jupiter mindset, and Saturn just isn't like that. Uranus isn't either, don't get me wrong, but people there seem to be able to keep their alts a little more separate than Saturn people do.

MeGa, if you're starting over.... again on teh Pluto, lemme know. Glad to lend a hand to a fellow flip :lol:

{MD}GeistDamnit
17-06-04, 20:35
Slim shady?

Welcome back dude.

haha no Ken Kennif... rub his back :p

VetteroX
18-06-04, 03:22
megaman likes to pk... so he will like a server where theres targets... if you like to roleplay and have your events where all 15 people on the server get togeather, good for you... but from the time Ive spent playing with him, I know he wont like that... so plz stfu, thx.

Candaman
18-06-04, 04:50
didn't really notice he'd gone 8|

Vid Gamer
18-06-04, 05:27
megaman likes to pk... so he will like a server where theres targets... if you like to roleplay and have your events where all 15 people on the server get togeather, good for you... but from the time Ive spent playing with him, I know he wont like that... so plz stfu, thx.

Actually, Pluto has around 100 at peak times now, so eat that! :p

LiL T
18-06-04, 05:44
well saturn is where its at played the way the game as meant to be played evil dark dirty pking

zii
18-06-04, 06:33
noooo come to uranus :D

honestly I really hate all the other servers, err cept venus :D

come to Uranus!

SamuraiPizzaCat
18-06-04, 07:49
yea come to saturn
ill help u level .. con

Birkoff
18-06-04, 08:00
Pluto.... all the way :)

More PKers to PK the better :)

LaZyBoY
18-06-04, 08:20
Well id rather be w/ thows 15 people then with most of the people that are on saturn. Theres to meny kids there IMO. So if you want endless killing go there.

G.0.D.
18-06-04, 08:22
OMG didnt I just get ride of you :rolleyes:

Welcome back, look forward to some random pking with you

VetteroX
18-06-04, 10:45
yes... exactly, hes a pker, not an "rper" he needs targets... only saturn has that.

Oath
18-06-04, 10:49
haha no Ken Kennif... rub his back :p

omg.

:lol:

ezza
18-06-04, 12:07
i would welcome you back but really i couldnt careless, so please feel free to play on pluto

Psycho Killa
18-06-04, 13:43
i would welcome you back but really i couldnt careless, so please feel free to play on pluto

I have an interesting question?

Why post if you dont care?

Lol this is why I love neocron.

FBI
18-06-04, 14:01
The PoThEaD returns? LeGit v 2? LeGiT v 1? MeGaMaN?

There's a few more names I think, right.. :p

Glad to hear your comming back, I'll be returning shortly...

What I "love about" neocron is that when I try to quit, I realize I have so much
stuff to throw away and it would take too long to sell...especially on eBay's slow
market for neocron right now... although 2 months ago I made $970 from selling
some excess on my account.. well i guess this is a burden isnt it?

Parad0x -FBI

ezza
18-06-04, 14:15
I have an interesting question?

Why post if you dont care?

Lol this is why I love neocron.
to post for him to play on pluto, you down?

and posting bigger letters will make a difference :rolleyes:

and i post for something to do while im at work, i do what i fucking want so dont try and tell me what to do

El_MUERkO
18-06-04, 15:41
*parp*

thats my fart sound, I've farted greater and more exciting things than this thread but hey an extra player is something kk can be proud of :)

G.0.D.
18-06-04, 20:32
yes... exactly, hes a pker, not an "rper" he needs targets... only saturn has that.

*Rolls on floor laughing his ass off*
*Recovers*
Poor poor pluto :(
*Shakes fist angerly!*

Psycho Killa
19-06-04, 00:52
i do what i fucking want so dont try and tell me what to do

Pstt I never told u what to do buddy it was a question, and yes usualy people use big letters to get a point across.

Either way megaman you should level up a character on saturn even if you dont use it alot. Just because one day you will get all your imps nocked out and after spamming for 5 hours for a poke you will go crazy and throw your comp out the window. So if you have a saturn char to fool around with you can possibly save your sanity (Though it took me 3 different times logging on to get my last poke there also)

Cor
19-06-04, 14:47
Welcome Back: Kicked your ass on Pluto,once before and if you come to Saturn, I look forward to kicking your all over Saturn. When your ready to prove yourself megaman come fine me.

ufora
19-06-04, 15:34
dam i wish i still had that screen of him finally admitting on direct i was better than him after weeks of braggin on trade how he ownd everyone on pluto

LiL T
20-06-04, 18:07
ha was playing on pluto got GR killed many times by people who hold gruges across servers knew I would have to wait hours for pokes so I thought fuck good bye pluto :mad: