PDA

View Full Version : Doy Techs and the Monk PA Delivery bag..

Token
17-06-04, 01:14
Okay i have done the monk armor run many many times..

Recently it was removed due to vendors supposedly coming in the game... It was put back in but there is a single problem with it..I went to stockpile so that I could make 2 lvl 3 and 2 lvl 2 pas .. one for each monk.. went to doy and got 4 of the tech packs and put in gogu along with the bag from the crahn guy in pp3.. so i went to get them from gogu and they are all the same tl same weight and look exactally the same. This needs to be fixed so that any one who ever does this doesnt have to run around with 2-3 of each bag and 3-4 techs on them.. even putting them in gogu and the going to crahn church near the Tyron isnt feasable.. cuz when u get to the npc at the church you have to still carry all 4-6 of them. If you have ever carried them you know that they weigh a ton to a monk. ReaKKtor pls read this and try to maybe replace one of the images with some thing else or just add the vendors to NC so we dont have to go through this troubles

n3m
17-06-04, 10:29
yeh lol, I've been chucking all the bags on the floor just to get the right one O_o
This doesn't need to be fixed though, just put the darn vendors ingame already.. :|

Maarten
17-06-04, 10:41
I'm sorry, I tried to fix this with ItemGFX but those tech parts are not in the list. :(