PDA

View Full Version : Stealth and Rare drugs

r3v3ng3
16-06-04, 18:08
:lol: Well first off all i think that with removing the stealth 1 and let it only be used by spy,s has made the game play change and not many pvp is going on i realy think they should do the stealth one for spy and pe,s, the rest can be spy that does not matter :rolleyes: iff a private eye is outside he needs too protect him self but against capped tank with cursed souls :eek: thats impossible so i suggest they make it for pe again :lol: , Also i hope that some rare drugs can be Bleu printed too like the one from the poison cave ;) i think this will help a lot iff we do need too make drugs why not all :D , Well lemme know what u guys think.

R3v3ng3

Private eye, spy, ppu 8| Uranus

winnoc
16-06-04, 18:17
A good setup pe still owns the average CS tank bigtime.

The run around REAL fast, dammageboost the tank, hide behind something, slap a heal on, and go at the tank again.

Nidhogg
16-06-04, 18:30
Moved to Comm Talk. (There's something you don't see every day.)

N

Judge
16-06-04, 18:34
Well, a good PE setup should kill an average tank. An average PE setup should be equal with an average tank. I keep on meeting people who honestly think that PEs should just not be as good at PvP as other classes are. I mean like, an average PE setup and skill versus the same tankwise should apparantly lose everytime so they belive. Then they use the excuse "OMG noob, PEs are ub4r Xantor (or whoever) can 0wn any tank".... I mean, do I really have to argue with that sort of idiocy?

plague
16-06-04, 18:39
hehe good pe setup should kill evryone, oh no let me corect my self good pe setup and some SKILLS will kill any tank or anyother class for that matter. I think pe's got best defence in game apart for ppu ofcource and offence is not that bad either so pe's r fine they way they r now, as a matter of fact i think pe's r the only class that actually balanced and needs no tweaking (nerfing/or overpowering):D

me 2 cents.

Judge
16-06-04, 18:44
Hmmm... I don't think that the HC tank needs changing either. Or the APU really. Or for that matter Spies. Everything is falling into place, its just Melee tanks and PPUs that are fucked atm.

Maybe Rifles in general could do with a slight boost.

Thats actually quite scary... slowly but surely, KK are doing things right. What the fuck is up dudes? :lol:

EDIT: Btw, Damageboost is almost impossible to get on someone you are fighting unless they are distracted by something else or they are really noobish and like, forget to click fire or something.

plague
16-06-04, 19:01
Hmmm... I don't think that the HC tank needs changing either. Or the APU really. Or for that matter Spies. Everything is falling into place, its just Melee tanks and PPUs that are fucked atm.

Maybe Rifles in general could do with a slight boost.

Thats actually quite scary... slowly but surely, KK are doing things right. What the fuck is up dudes? :lol:
well....i think hc tank need boost in runing speed they run utterly slow and as good as turret(with 106 in agi and 70 in athl me tank cant dodge sht even from noobs .... and dont tell me to get skills cuz i own on my pe and apu), psy needs boost on rifles they do sht dmg and sht rof not realy vable pvp option unlesss ur spy stealthing shot u from far whore, ppu r fine please let them be para was nerfed not as bad as it should be but atleast u can deal with it now..rest is fine imho...

me 2 cents

edit: i have crazy typos this morning :eek:

naimex
16-06-04, 19:05
plague I know.. they nerfed tanks movement with gun out one of the last couple of patches..

But hey, I donīt care anymore.. since I donīt play..

But yes.. a PE can own a tank big time now, because the tank canīt dodge easy..

The best way for a tank to dodge since that patch is to move from side to side fast (which causes synch problems, causing lag and spikes) at the person youre fighting..

@ Threadstarter, PEs can get stealth back... sure.... if you take away all guns above tl 100 from them, and make PA 4 work same way as all other classes.. with drugs and severe gimpage. just to use it... and then it still wont stay on..

Then sure.. give PEs back stealth.

Judge
16-06-04, 19:07
I don't think that they need to be any faster. I mean, their defence isn't poor, and their attack is pretty damn good so I think making them much faster would be overpowering.

EDIT: Didn't realise that they had been nerfed. Not so sure now.

naimex
16-06-04, 19:10
I don't think that they need to be any faster. I mean, their defence isn't poor, and their attack is pretty damn good so I think making them much faster would be overpowering.

they lost half their runspeed with gun out..

It was perfect before..

now itīs shite..

Before the speed nerf, a tank could kill any other class easy, and any other class could kill tank easy (spy being the exception).

Now a tank has to be damn good to kill any other class, and any other class can kill tank easier, and spy now has a good chance of winning a close up battle with a tank.

Shadow Dancer
16-06-04, 19:14
A PE using damabeboost on someone in pvp is like an apu using antishelter against a PE. You can only realisticly do it if it's the first "move" against them and they are distracted or unaware.

plague
16-06-04, 19:16
hehe i run away from slasher spy's cuz i know there is no chance of winning this fight unless spy is a gimped noob who can't play... and for some reason my tank take sht load of dmg from hl like 3 times more then before, i dunno i haven't played on me tank for a while but i didn't c hl dmg increased in any last few patch notes :wtf: whats going on i have 95 in energy (only 89 in const) and all energy armor and i die in 3-4 hl's ffs(please don't take it as nerf hl, it's fine)...

Judge
16-06-04, 19:16
Yeah. Its really best to leave it out of most normal balance calculations.