PDA

View Full Version : THREADS MERGED - does rollback roll everything back??? (StockX)

Shujin
16-06-04, 16:47
because it oviously didnt roll back my stocks but did roll back my money... I had over 15 mil in stocks i took out. well now we were rolledback i no longer have it in on me but it is not in my stocks either... WTF?! where the fuck did the stocks go?!? >;o

Maloch Octavia
16-06-04, 16:53
Stock-X has always been notoriously unreliable, so if you're saying that before the Rollback, you had cash in the Stocks, and now you've rolledback, and have no cash in the Stocks, and the cash isn't on you..

o.O Sounds gone to me.

Having said that, I went on a gank spree just before the Rollback, and manage to kill quite a few people, as well as one daft APU seven times (Drones rock!)

So when he approached me today to complain about my actions, I reminded him of the rollback, and that technically, it hadn't happened. :P

Scikar
16-06-04, 16:54
Stocks don't roll back. Same thing happened to Rizzy once I think.

Shujin
16-06-04, 16:58
abit annoyed now ;/
1st i get scammed and get my RD taken away for only 1.3 mil
2nd i lose ALL my money because they dont know how to back up stock-x...

yep... im sure happy i came back to nc... seriously this all happend within a 3 day period which i started playing nc again.... wtf O_o

Benjie
16-06-04, 17:00
Contact KK?

We are very sorry for this inconvencience.

n3m
16-06-04, 17:08
sounds like you bugged the server shujin >:(

ohwell Ill enjoy getting back 7 STR levels and 9 DEX levels on my monk :)

Judge
16-06-04, 18:48
Ouch. 9 Dex levels? Thats fucking harsh. :(

winnoc
16-06-04, 18:54
Stock-X has always been notoriously unreliable, so if you're saying that before the Rollback, you had cash in the Stocks, and now you've rolledback, and have no cash in the Stocks, and the cash isn't on you..

o.O Sounds gone to me.

Having said that, I went on a gank spree just before the Rollback, and manage to kill quite a few people, as well as one daft APU seven times (Drones rock!)

So when he approached me today to complain about my actions, I reminded him of the rollback, and that technically, it hadn't happened. :P

In a roleplay sence, i'm sure the NCPD courts would agree with you.

[TgR]KILLER
16-06-04, 19:10
I never and never trusted stockx not since Kurai lost a whole fuckload of cash because of stockx being bugged..

i got all cash i got in my own clan safe and sound ^^

Maarten
16-06-04, 19:27
Never say "safe and sound" when refering to the NC database... :p That's just asking for trouble... :D

Shujin
16-06-04, 19:29
i friggin lost 15mil to it during the rollback. disallow people from putting any more money in stock-x so this problem never occurs again... no fuckin point in having it in the game when it doesnt even work >;|

naimex
16-06-04, 19:30
/set symphaty 1

Nidhogg
16-06-04, 19:32
Thread merged. Have you contacted the helpdesk?

N

Shujin
16-06-04, 19:33
Thread merged. Have you contacted the helpdesk?

N
yes... hours ago ;[

winnoc
16-06-04, 19:37
Then i'm sure you must have gotten your 100k by now, go check your account quick :-)

Odin
16-06-04, 19:38
yes... hours ago ;[
Cough bs...you just wrote :D

Shujin
16-06-04, 19:39
Cough bs...you just wrote :D
i used the contact us buttin on the page about 10 hours ago ;[

oviously
http://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Contact&file=index
doesnt work ;[

winnoc
16-06-04, 19:40
Odin, don't forget about timezones :-)

Odin
16-06-04, 19:41
i used the contact us buttin on the page about 10 hours ago ;[

oviously
http://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Contact&file=index
doesnt work ;[
That is not the support system. It's something Dafire is messing around with. Support has always been here: http://neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=31

Shujin
16-06-04, 19:43
That is not the support system. It's something Dafire is messing around with. Support has always been here: http://neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=31
bah >.<

this is a really bad week for me O_o... got scammed out of 13 mil now bugged out of 15 mil O_o great fun ;D

edit: "Passing it onto the office as I am unaware of any issues to it."
>.<...

Psycho_SquiRReL
16-06-04, 19:49
sounds like you need to switch servers

Scikar
16-06-04, 19:49
Odin, don't forget about timezones :-)

If Odin only got the mail 10 minutes ago then it's generally not subject to timezones. :p