PDA

View Full Version : Military Base

Yadot
16-06-04, 06:33
When is a good time to take a spy out to MB? Its been a year since I have been there and I dont remember what level I should be to go out there. Can anyone tell me when I should make the trip?

Razor Wrath
16-06-04, 06:57
I have actually seen Tanks with lvl 1/4 out there not recommended but i would say around lvl **/20 should be a good start or when ever aggies are to easy for you thats when i took off in search for more challenging mobs

Archeus
16-06-04, 09:17
You want to be at a level where you can cast a heal, ammo/medkit clone.

Do aggie missions until around level 25 or so.

[TgR]KILLER
16-06-04, 12:54
hmm can only speak for my PE.. but i was up @ mb when i could use a archer.. thats a TL 13 gun :p then over assault and went to chaos caves as soon as i had a Tar

Menolak
16-06-04, 13:24
I started an APU there, at the bunker...nothing is funnier than seeing a lvl 4 running screaming after Warbots with his little energy ball spell..you die a lot, but you level really fast, once I got some levels, I went to the J-02 gogo...
in my opinion, though, nothing levels faster than a TG APU in their caves...

amfest
16-06-04, 13:45
KILLER']hmm can only speak for my PE.. but i was up @ mb when i could use a archer.. thats a TL 13 gun :p then over assault and went to chaos caves as soon as i had a Tar
Well they can use the recycleable assult rifle version now. I wonder what the range and dmg on that thing is at that low a level. I'd say if it's enough then if there are people leveling at the bunker you could be at a distance from the mound on the road picking shots off the launchers and butchee and such. I think it was a dex 6 rifle.

winnoc
16-06-04, 13:49
I started a MC tank , CM on uranus yesterday. Went straight to bunker with a junkkknife, there was an le'd ppu lvl30 helping out the team there.
Even then i died three times, but it sure was fun, got me good con levels and good str levels.

amfest
16-06-04, 13:54
oh yeah .. once you have an archer companion rifle .. you can start killing warbots :p

Hippieman
16-06-04, 13:57
oh yeah .. once you have an archer companion rifle .. you can start killing warbots :p

......If you wanna level up your con. And also get FREE GR trips to your appartment!

amfest
16-06-04, 14:01
if that's the case then you need more practice :p It's rather easy to use the land for cover around MB as long as you have enough run speed. and just get close enough to start your lock close on it to draw it in. Only problems are spiderbots and mad copbots ..heh.

Yadot
19-06-04, 02:43
Thanks for all the great info. Now I just need to find an easy to get out there with out getting sent back to my apartment. Hopefully I can find ride this weekend. If anyone is headed that way my ingame name is Yadot and I am on Saturn send me an email.

Benjie
19-06-04, 06:16
Remember to tag Battledome and Chester on your way down. :)

When I went CM I actually set off to Neocron a 0/2, but thats just me. :rolleyes:

amfest
19-06-04, 06:36
Remember to tag Battledome and Chester on your way down. :)

When I went CM I actually set off to Neocron a 0/2, but thats just me. :rolleyes:
That's no surprise. I hardly see any 0/2s out of neocron. They typically get to neocron in some way or form. Either running or a ride. Mostly cause of the aggie pits.

I say if he's allied to FA then to head to Crest Village and tag the GR there. Beware the dragonflys flying around though on the way ;) then hit TH and mark GR there and leave from the north exit/entrance. Head Northwest from there and you can tag a couple GRs on the way to battledome.

If you are hostile to FA I say tag point red then head along the west side of the map tagging, Gravis, Regant, Sieger then battledome. ;)