PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys Rare Const Problem

Razor Wrath
16-06-04, 04:43
I have a Repair/Const currently doing some droning to faster gain some INT/DEX was told that was the way to go(i hope i wasnt lied to 8| ) Well anyway its pretty fun droning enough of that though and move to my question

I have a buddy who is a researcher so we work toghether alot now we have been moving up from selling Unressed Tech parts to research them and trying to build some rares first of all for our self and then of course to make a buck or two but here is my question when we research it says its a wrecked hull of paw of bear(just example dont know if that exist) been throwing away thoose recently found out thoose are what you looking for :rolleyes: But do i need to research every piece hoping that they will make a complete set with frame, hull etc. of paw of bear (example again) or can i take frame from one silent hunter and add that to my collection of hull of paw of bear. IF anyone understand my reasoning and knows the answer or knows where i cand find the answer please tell me.

And what LVL Const should i be to try and const Rares

Razor

Redburn
16-06-04, 05:53
Yes keep every tech part you get from hunting, when they are ID'd it will say "Wrecked Hull of "whatever"" there are four to six parts per rare item needed to build the rare in question, lets say you need a Special forces CPU you need to find a Frame, Hull, Core, Tech, Component of Special force CPU to build one when you have all the parts just place them in the proccesser along with your CST tool and click start. As for what's a good Lvl to CST rares the higher the better.

Razor Wrath
16-06-04, 06:51
That clarified it for me thank you

Now i know i have to get ALOT ALOT more Techparts unless im a very lucky guy

SmackDaddy
23-06-04, 05:53
Take a look at the site in my sig - log in and it will tell you all the parts you need to build different rares. Create your own account, edit it with what you have collected, and it will give you a way to track and advertise what you have and trade with others. I don't have much, at the same site log into user Murd0c (that's a zero in there) password murd0c (case sensitive), he has more than a hundred parts.

seraphian
23-06-04, 07:38
Keep em all, to sell if nothing else...

It takes a **Lot** of rare hunting to get what you want, so you're better off trying to trade...

For instance, let's say you have 5 of the parts to make a HEALING LIGHT, but you're short a hull... but you have like 4 PoB hulls... just it's easy to trade for what you need.

If not, be prepared to spend a LOT of time hunting for what you need. Sera spent 3 weeks solid pretty much hunting firemobs 1 to 3 hours a day to get the parts for her SF chip (on the plus side I got a FH2 while out there :) )