PDA

View Full Version : Can a GM Please come patrol the Trade Channels on Pluto?

Nvidia
16-06-04, 02:49
As you all know... there's quite a bit of rivalry between Saturn and Pluto. However, because of the fact that Saturn's down... we have a few "children" spamming the hell out of trade, littering the ground with backpacks... blah blah blah.

It's very annoying, and I just wanted to see if I could get a GM to watch Trade-NC for a few moments and drop a couple temp bans on the people who won't stop with this shit.

It's completely uncalled for, and I see no reason why this should go on.

Once a mod sees this, you can close the thread. Just wanted to bring it to someone's attention.

-FN-
16-06-04, 02:59
Before this is closed - I agree 1000%.

kthxbye

tomparadox
16-06-04, 03:01
yep so do i 5 star :p ( seriosly im sticking 5 star O_O )

Birkoff
16-06-04, 03:04
Saturn_great_pluto <-- what kinda names are these :/

I agree 100% as well:/

RayBob
16-06-04, 03:09
What is happening now is what happens almost every day on Saturn. :mad: They need to restrict all users to one message every 10 seconds on local, trade, and OOC channels.

Brammers
16-06-04, 03:10
And some peeps spamming the trade signed "Neocron Staff"...yeah Pluto players are going to fall for that one. 8|

Come on I want to hear the usual Pluto spam again.

Birkoff
16-06-04, 03:13
What is happening now is what happens almost every day on Saturn. :mad: They need to restrict all users to one message every 10 seconds on local, trade, and OOC channels.

SHit no, they had that in RYL and did my nut... its sooo annoying.

No i don't spam trade :)

Then again they had that annoying censoring thing as well whcih wqas 10 timesas bad.... ok ill stop talking about RYL now

zii
16-06-04, 03:23
Had the same on uranus on Trade. I have piccies.

tomparadox
16-06-04, 03:25
What is happening now is what happens almost every day on Saturn. :mad: They need to restrict all users to one message every 10 seconds on local, trade, and OOC channels. Hell no, holy crap that would make things that would take 5 seconds take like 2 minets... jest start handing out temp bans or wornings to people that do spam, by spam i dont meen entering "WTB BoC| DIRECT ME PLS" 2 times so it would show...

Trade: <runner>:WTB BoC| DIRECT ME PLS

i meen for people that spam like:

would get a worning, people that do...

SATURN > PLUTO
SATURN > PLUTO
SATURN > PLUTO
SATURN > PLUTO
SATURN > PLUTO

all over trade would get like a temp ban...

was it of that dude spaming trade with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like 3 lines long non stop for like 3 minets? if so yea i got like 20 people to send in screens, i think his ass is gone lol, considering his name was imposible to add to ignor because you simply cant count all the !!!!! he had in his name...

Koshinn
16-06-04, 03:45
Yes, please do what nvid said! I had to block trade-nc cause it was so bad. And I was getting like 3 fps in p2

-FN-
16-06-04, 03:50
SHit no, they had that in RYL and did my nut... its sooo annoying.

No i don't spam trade :)

Then again they had that annoying censoring thing as well whcih wqas 10 timesas bad.... ok ill stop talking about RYL now

That only applied to world chat in RYL. Local, team, clan, etc Chat doesn't have the timing limiter which is perfectly fine.

TRADE and other Serverwide channels need the filter because there will *always* be people who can't contain the 5 year old in them.

Dribble Joy
16-06-04, 03:58
Having a 5 second limiter on a repeated msg perhaps?

I dunno, but a 'moderated' comsystem would be so welcomed.

amfest
16-06-04, 04:03
That only applied to world chat in RYL. Local, team, clan, etc Chat doesn't have the timing limiter which is perfectly fine.

TRADE and other Serverwide channels need the filter because there will *always* be people who can't contain the 5 year old in them.
Exactly you shouldn't have to post more than ,hell, 1 time a minute on trade/tradeskill channels/recruitment channels . . . only channels such as Zone, Faction, Help, OOC shouldn't be really limited. Well maybe something like not being able to post 3 lines within 2 seconds time or something like that -_-;;

tomparadox
16-06-04, 04:09
damnit... now you got this comunity off on some dumbass idea that will nerf the hell out of the time it takes to do anything...

if you do thism, make it every 5 seconds... also DONT have it restrected to 1 msg/5seconds on Local/Direct/ooc/faction/help/team/buddy, IMO ONLY on trade/the tradeskiller chanels, and thats it...

amfest
16-06-04, 04:17
which is why i suggest 3 lines not being able to be posted in 2 seconds time .. . if you want to type something out and they quickly go oh yeah something really fast you can but you won't be able to do this really fast

I pwn j00
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

really fast. you know how people do it .. they enter in a line then push up enter up enter up enter. Personally the UP enter in last line should be taken out to avoid that and have people actually have to type it out every time. It's too easily abused.

Gotterdammerung
16-06-04, 04:25
closed at starters request