PDA

View Full Version : REBOOT SATURN..........again pls

YoDa-UK
15-06-04, 21:25
Yep its that time again folks, step on up for your daily dose of lag/fre and general missing items in your gogo.

Please KK replace this server, its aweful, and i mean that truely, i've never before in my life paid for a game thats this bad todo with bugs and bad servers, don't be foolish and palm people off with rubbish, upgrade them or replace them, saturn needs a reboot again, and it was only just rebooted last night, this is stupid there is just over 200 people on it and its screwed.

Crazy ass game, if it wasn't for the pvp system you would not have a game, please fix this, yet again................

RayBob
15-06-04, 21:41
I wonder why Saturn is so much more unstable than the other servers. Both use the same front-end and back-end software. Both are hosted by the same company.

A) Perhaps the physical server itself is corrupt? I doubt it, and I am sure they have tried transferring the Saturn files to another physical server. Or have they?

B) The Saturn database is corrupt? This is what I think it is. A corrupt database can cause all sorts of problems and erratic behavior. Have they tried creating a new database? Export all the table structures (sans data), relationships, and queries. Then create the procedure to import all the current data, preferably checking it for validity along the way.

Nidhogg
15-06-04, 21:44
Do try and keep up. :p

N