PDA

View Full Version : KK Some Thought here

Crest
15-06-04, 12:51
Ok so I never got a Kami Chip and they don't drop anymore, and no one trades them.
I never got a Spirit Mod and they dont drop anymore (So I have heard) and no one trades them. Or they want some insane price for them.

I do have a FH2, even before they dropped so easy.
MC5 chips, have don't have but I got parts, If I wanted this hard enough, a little work and its mine.

So now If I pay the same price as everyone else for my account, then surely I should have the same access to all items, if i work hard enough.

The question is, should there be these rare items that only some people have and do give them a benifit / futher options that others don't.

Surely the right thing to do is Make it mob drops, or event prizes and if you partake (As long as events are varied and everyone can win the event depending on event type and all. I not the best PvP so I aint gonna win that event, but my contructor is ubber, so mebbe the best constructed weapon event or something where I do got a chance)

Or mebbe I am barking up the wrong tree, and you should have these special people, with their special toys ... and you cant have any cause you were not at the right place the right time.....

[TgR]KILLER
15-06-04, 12:54
erm... there should be difference.. if everybody had the same things and access to everything there wouldn't be shit all to do.. no goals.. no shit..

i'v saved up cash for like 5 months after that i bought an SA finaly.. and i see kami chips and spirit mods still being traded.. if you realy want to can get everything.. but not without work.

Crest
15-06-04, 12:58
KILLER']erm... there should be difference.. if everybody had the same things and access to everything there wouldn't be shit all to do.. no goals.. no shit..

i'v saved up cash for like 5 months after that i bought an SA finaly.. and i see kami chips and spirit mods still being traded.. if you realy want to can get everything.. but not without work.

SA is available to everyone as long as you do work 1 way or the other... Either trading or going out to do the work your self. There is a supply so the demand can be met .... Things like Spirit Mods and Kami , the supply dried up so no supply .....

Also I am not sure how easy things are obtainable on Pluto, seems a little easier than on both Saturn and Uranus. Even with the riducoulous prices (Moveon going for anything upto 18mill)