PDA

View Full Version : HIN Reports From Pepper Park

formori
15-06-04, 11:43
http://members.lycos.co.uk/formori/PepperParkReport.avi

Click and do a save as runners

16MB

the truth must be told

(yes i know i posted this in the RPG forum but only 10 people looked at it :P)

ou7blaze
15-06-04, 11:50
HEY KEEP UP THIS STUFF.

BTW i would have prefered if u used someones voice rofl ... not speech recognition, although at the start it actually sounded like someone.

BTW what server was this on, can we get constant updates of news and stuff it's pretty cool this idea of HIN :)

n3m
15-06-04, 11:52
sounds like the suit man from Half Life :p

formori
15-06-04, 11:56
its for pluto :) the 1 true RP server :D

also i dont have a good speaking voice and i dont know any voice actors, sooo this is the best ive got.

ou7blaze
15-06-04, 11:58
im good at voice, i can do the...

"hugo boss, men's fragrance"

and i can do,, arnold schwarzanegger, michael jackson.

just about anyone :)

Uranus, the true RP server ;)

Judge
15-06-04, 11:59
It says that I have to be a member of Lycos. :(

SjanTeN^
15-06-04, 12:02
Love it. Want more. :wtf:

Benjie
15-06-04, 12:06
I love pluto.

Reakktor should describe it by putting [?] boxes next to the server names so it's atmosphere is official and never dies.
Saturn could be the PvP English server. Pluto is the Politics/PvP/Role server.

Samhain
15-06-04, 12:18
That was cool but please get a real person to do the voice over :)

edit: Unless of course that was you, and in which case my god, I am so, so, so, sorry.

[TgR]KILLER
15-06-04, 12:19
yea you need another host mate.. you posted a movie somewere else to.. or it was the same i saw on the RP forum then.. but still i can't access the movie being on lycos :/

Benjie
15-06-04, 12:22
real person to do the voice over
I prefere the computer voice actually.

formori
15-06-04, 12:22
ive got an interview with the leader of pimp tomorrow and there should be a new movie out by the end of the week (it time allows)

try right hand clicking on it and doing a save as :)

also anyone from KK want to host this file ill be more then happy to give it to them for their own use. its just a bit of fanware.

[TgR]KILLER
15-06-04, 12:26
ive got an interview with the leader of pimp tomorrow and there should be a new movie out by the end of the week (it time allows)

try right hand clicking on it and doing a save as :)

yay worked.. downloading..

but erm.. you got an interview with car? cool :) when you see me in pepper park sneeking around don't film me cause i'm doing things nobody should know :p

Psycho_SquiRReL
15-06-04, 12:32
KILLER']yay worked.. downloading..

but erm.. you got an interview with car? cool :) when you see me in pepper park sneeking around don't film me cause i'm doing things nobody should know :p

LOL!! anyways great movie very cool..... and for the record i like the comp voice :D

Nidhogg
15-06-04, 12:47
Please don't cross-post. Continue the discussion here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=101041), please:

N