PDA

View Full Version : Monkie pa run..

Token
15-06-04, 08:06
Okay i am doing the monkie pa run and i get as far as giving the guy all my shit and he tells me in return i dont have the armor suit.. does any one know if he take hc armor only? i have 2 tl 115 tank armor in my inv and he tells me i dont have it.. any sugestions?.. btw some one else came to get one while i was there and had me talk to the guy and everything went perfect.. why wont he take mine dammit?

IceStorm
15-06-04, 08:09
He only takes HC armor. If you have MC armor, you're out of luck.

TL 115 armor is for PA3. Are you making a PA3?

Token
15-06-04, 08:10
yo made my night a bad night icestorm.. i have 2 hc armors :(

Superbron
15-06-04, 08:10
Isn't this run bugged? I believee monk pa should also be sold at vendors with one of the last patches, but as far as I've heard it hasn't made that into retail. So I guess the run must be bugged.

IceStorm
15-06-04, 08:12
The Monk PA runs were put back in because the vendors aren't ready. I built eight level 3 PAs on Pluto a couple of days ago (five APU, three PPU). All the NPCs required for that part of the run on Pluto were working.
yo made my night a bad night icestorm.. i have 2 hc armorsAre you making PA1, 2, or 3? PA1 requires the TL 90 HC armor, PA2 the TL 100 HC armor, and PA3 the TL 115 HC armor. Make sure you have the correct armor for the type of PA you're trying to make and make sure there's no Melee bonus on the armor.

Token
15-06-04, 08:13
nope i just got one on uranus for a person that was anti crahn.. so it works... you just have to have 30 crahn symp and be allied to crahn for the guys top talk to you ... well it only works if you have have heavy combat armor.. melee armor dont work

I meant i have 2 melee armors.. not heavy