PDA

View Full Version : Soulclusters..

mishkin
15-06-04, 07:44
Ok, another thread then, about something different. Soulclusters.

I was using a soulcluster the other day to fool around a little, and noticed I got cash for whatever the sc killed(don't know about xp, but I'd guess that I got some of that too).

Now, we were playing around outside mb, some friends and me, and I set the sc to kill them, and a couple of guys fell over, nothing weird happened, not SL hit or anything. I ressed them, and was going to go check on something, so I ran towards the mb. The soulcluster was still in the air, but it wasn't attacking anything. I then recieved 2 sets of 10 rows each with "You lost a lot of sympathy with..." and "You lost alot of soullight..."

SL went down from 55 to -14 in 2 almost synced hits. o_O

Wasn't this the fact for droners a couple of patches back? Wasn't it fixed?
A friend of mine told me he lost his SL droning in a TG cave, while LE'd, and that was yesterday...

Anyway, let's start spamming to see if they can fix it or not... :D

slaughteruall
15-06-04, 13:03
Wasn't this the fact for droners a couple of patches back? Wasn't it fixed?
A friend of mine told me he lost his SL droning in a TG cave, while LE'd, and that was yesterday...

Anyway, let's start spamming to see if they can fix it or not... :D

Yep it's still bugged like that. It happened to me last week sometime. A real pain in the ass if you ask me.

Slaughter

CRAIG DIGGERS
15-06-04, 22:46
Does SC still attack faction enemys if you have a LE in as ppu ? ^.^

Scikar
15-06-04, 23:09
If the SC actually damaged them, and then they died, then yes it applies to every class. If I shoot someone at the bunker with an uzi, and I'm not teamed with him, and 20 minutes later he gets killed by a launcher cyclops, I'll lose SL.

Morganth
15-06-04, 23:16
Does SC still attack faction enemys if you have a LE in as ppu ? ^.^

Yeah, but it doesn't damage them. Same as if the PPU has LE out, and an LE'd enemy goes by the SC will attack them even though it doesn't damage them.

HoneyMonster
15-06-04, 23:51
Yeah, but it doesn't damage them. Same as if the PPU has LE out, and an LE'd enemy goes by the SC will attack them even though it doesn't damage them.

I think you will find it does damage and indeed kill faction enemy's O_o

Tryed and tested by a le'd ppu friend :rolleyes:.

Morganth
16-06-04, 00:12
I think you will find it does damage and indeed kill faction enemy's O_o

Tryed and tested by a le'd ppu friend :rolleyes:.

Guess you are unlucky then, has never done it to me and I did it in PP. :rolleyes: