PDA

View Full Version : poll: Proposal for making spys and pe's viable for MC5 and tunnels.

brackk
15-06-04, 06:36
Create a new vehicle that can zone into dungeons. I'm envisioning a powered suit similar to but smaller than a mech. Use the same vehicle requirements as an assault trike and equip a 30mm cannon on the right arm. Spys and PEs would both have to gimp to run this vehicle but not only would it be cool as hell it would allow both classes to contribute to the battle in the harder areas where currentlly teams would find no use for the two classes.

If KK really wants to get funky put a 20mm on each arm but adjust the rank up so that the vehicle is "team friendly" to capped players.

Like all vehicles it must be "spawned", and KK can make the turn rate pathetic like the trike so that it isnt overpowered in PvP.

seraphian
15-06-04, 06:39
OK, I'm all for making spies and PEs capable of fighting in the high-end areas more effectively, but I have to vote 'no' on this one.

I think that letting mecha into dungeons could lead to a whole world af abuse and exploits...

(IE a PPU casting heal and a repper repairing making an invulnerable 30mm death-machine that can wipe out MC-5 no problem.

amfest
15-06-04, 06:41
battlesuit mechs . heh .. err well .. I'd rather they make open air canyon areas that work like the current caves so people with vehicles and such could run them also. Like a canyon area or something with a bunch of mobs in vehicles so people with anti vehicle launchers and vehicles would haev to take them on. ;)

IceStorm
15-06-04, 06:43
I would be so happy if my HC PE could take a Reveler or Scorpion Trike into the tunnels...

tomparadox
15-06-04, 07:33
Create a new vehicle that can zone into dungeons. I'm envisioning a powered suit similar to but smaller than a mech. Use the same vehicle requirements as an assault trike and equip a 30mm cannon on the right arm. Spys and PEs would both have to gimp to run this vehicle but not only would it be cool as hell it would allow both classes to contribute to the battle in the harder areas where currentlly teams would find no use for the two classes.

If KK really wants to get funky put a 20mm on each arm but adjust the rank up so that the vehicle is "team friendly" to capped players.

Like all vehicles it must be "spawned", and KK can make the turn rate pathetic like the trike so that it isnt overpowered in PvP.

ok, i half to say this...
W
T
F
PEs are fine, so are spys in tunnels, i was in a team with a ppu, tank my PE a spy and someone elses PE, i was the only one left alive most of the time... a spy, tunnels are XRAY, spys best defense is XRAY and ENR, stick on the XRAY PA if you can still get it from tangent, then, stick on a heavy enr belt, or PA 3/2 if they give + xray. youll be fine with a ppu then, as for PEs, they dont need a ppu to constantly watch overthem, my PEs setup wasent gr8 and i was in there with the nOOb heal and the PPU buffs and i was outhealing them...

about the mech, unless your makeing a mech, that is SMALL, not big, and is 1 person, and the ammo dosent waigh a freeken ton... then maby its ok, but as it is, in tunnels, haveing more than 1 PPU/ 2 other combat chars in tunnels is like comiting suiside... it jest to crouded, as for MC5, thats were the mech would be usefull, as long as it can be buffed because nuthing unbuffed would stand a chance...

Samhain
15-06-04, 09:22
My spy does fine in the tunnels and I've even taken him to MC5 and he does just as good as tanks as far as having to stand out and shoot goes (ie a tank with a CS)

Sir ramic hobbs
15-06-04, 11:30
5 stars fucking great idea man my HC PE would be teh pwnz0rz

Genty
15-06-04, 12:28
HC PE's are already overpowered enough so they don't need another thing like a vehicle to go into tunnels / caves to improve them more. PE's and spies are both fine in tunnels and caves anyway so i see no reason to boost them.

Jeros82
15-06-04, 12:34
I assume you are trying to descripe something like this : http://revolutionsdvd.warnerbros.com/img/photo_rev_power_01.jpg ???

[TgR]KILLER
15-06-04, 12:37
I think most if not all classes do fine in the tunnels.. mc5 i don't know never been there since months.. but for this idea to get any change you gotta wait for a few months anyway since their all working on BDOY as they should ;)

naimex
15-06-04, 12:41
Uhm dude.. I hate to break it to you.. but spies are already SOLOING the tunnels...

Just in case you didnt know.

slaughteruall
15-06-04, 12:42
I have taken a spy with me and one tank into the tunnels. Everyone needs a hacker. And the spy was doing good dmg to the mobs also. It's just a team of spy's would suck in there plain and simple. Leave it how it is.

Slaughter