PDA

View Full Version : Next Hq

MrDomino
15-06-04, 03:16
Whats the deal with NEXT's HQ? I can't get to the offices to complete any missions!

Richard Slade
15-06-04, 03:20
[ edited ]

seraphian
15-06-04, 03:23
ignoring the previous spam and hoping not to get the topic closed...

Would a GM please tell us if the upper floor of NexT is officially off limits? is it considered an exploit to be up there? if not can I tell Mr. Domino how to get to the faction contacts up there?

Dirk_Gently
15-06-04, 03:32
I heard (and this may be total crap/not apply anymore) that the Grav Lifts in NEXT HQ had been partially blocked off as an emergency measure to stop the guards getting stuck in them, meaning people could just walk in and kill everything in there.

So you were still allowed up there.

If that is what you are talking about. (You will want to get this confirmed)

IceStorm
15-06-04, 05:16
You could do missions which start out of Concenter, but I'm not sure if you still have to see the guy on the right side of the upper floor (the one who usually takes your BPs or chems or whatever).

Redburn
15-06-04, 06:09
[ edited ]

seraphian
15-06-04, 06:41
yeah, I was going to wait until a GM told us it was OK to post a work around and that that wouldn't be posting an exploit, but redburn hit it on the head...

Redburn
15-06-04, 06:50
If they didn't want anyone in there they would of put up a fence like NCPD and across from the GR in plaza 2, I was in there leveling a Alt's PSI skills doing very hard missions and there was a noobie NExT runner in there also, she had no problem getting up there......

Looks around for the Ban Hammer coming

Tratos
15-06-04, 10:08
With the pictures of the new supply deps for BDOY lets hope thats a sign that the main HQs will get re worked so we dont need lumps of old building and counters to block the gaurds.

BunkerBoy
17-06-04, 06:11
Hi all, sorry i didnt notice this post sooner. We began with the saturn server and the then did the same on the other servers. These walls have been put up as an attempt to try and keep the NEXT HQ Guards from getting stuck in the gravlifts. People keep coming in and exploiting this ability to lock the guards in the lifts. Everyonce ina while they still get stuck but not as much. All you have to do is jump over the walls and u will be ok. This is up only for a time being until some modifications are made. Thanks.

Redburn
17-06-04, 06:19
[ edited ]

Dam my first edited post!

Bunkerboy did you stop in on Pluto anytime? Looking for a Combat hovertech.

BunkerBoy
18-06-04, 00:35
i have a part in Pluto with NEXT but not much since i work on Saturn. My character is in FA's Phoenix Construction clan. Your best bet may be to try and find one on the market or post that your looking for one, or if u want contact the FA Phoenix clan( Brammers runs it)im sure they can hook u up.

BunkerBoy
18-06-04, 00:38
Let me warn anyone now though, this is currently considered an exploit by capturing the NEXT HQ Guards inside the Grav-Lifts and then shooting at them from a safe position with psi attacks or AOE weapons. This is not tolerated and may be dealt with by a GM if need be or the faction defenders themselves. I would like to see more support from the community. its time to defend your HQ my fellow NEXT runners!

Epsilon 5
18-06-04, 04:39
I don'T know how it's done but anytime i get in next hq on saturn the guards are always stuck in the lift :confused: I understand the point but it doesn't seem to work.