PDA

View Full Version : Sweden > all

t0tt3
14-06-04, 23:19
5 - 0 what more can you say?
Zlatan the ultimate player, Larsson huuh big air launch. Then Ljungberg sucks tho but at last he did some good...... Allbäck ooh well did more then owen did in 10 min :rolleyes:

Sweden > all

Nuff said

o_O

cRazy2003
14-06-04, 23:20
5 - 0 what more can you say?
Zlatan the ultimate player, Larsson huuh big air launch. Then Ljungberg sucks tho but at last he did some good...... Allbäck ooh well did more then owen did in 10 min :rolleyes:

Sweden > all

Nuff said

o_O

sweden > belgum

england > sweden > belgum

nuff said as far as im concerned :p

t0tt3
14-06-04, 23:24
sweden > belgum

Well England look like shopsticks vs Swedens move on air play, in a bar with 10 tellys and 2 bigscreens hey it was lovley =)

And a dood got 20 000 euro from a 5 - 0 bet 1 to 200 O_o

I watched all of the games and this game had more then any game in this tour, had "in gameplay"

Sure the French ultimate death kick was cool to watch still they didn´t do any nice gameplay like in this game...

EDIT: but then again anything can happend :D
Just need to love a good football game ;)

jiga
14-06-04, 23:31
Denmark > Italy. Everybody knows that we had italy on the run. Hence why they got frustrated and started diving and doing their usual dishonorable fouling while the refs not looking.

Ozambabbaz
14-06-04, 23:31
I watched all of the games and this game had more then any game in this tour, had "in gameplay"

what? u didn't see DK-Italy?

Lexxuk
14-06-04, 23:36
Swedish girls > English girls :p ( & american girls, german girls, french girls, italian girls, dutch girls.... etc.. etc.. ) :)

Genty
14-06-04, 23:37
Yeah...congrats for Sweden beating Bulgaria....*cough*

.....to be fair to Bulgaria they put up a good show and that was a very harsh score line.

[TgR]KILLER
14-06-04, 23:37
and were does zlatan plays ? indeed Ajax ^^

Netherlands > all :p

tho.. we'll see tomorrow if thats true lol

Underground
14-06-04, 23:40
Um, totte did you watch the england game ? Apart from that tard heskey, england played fucking great, but due to heskey being a twat and a _really_ bad backpass, with lack of concentration, england fucked it up in the last 2 minutes :(

Now they basically controlled zidane, pires, henry etc for 90 minutes, and imo, sweden has 1 'world class' player and thats larson who i thought had retired from internationals O_o...

Anyway, england I hope come second in our group, coz then france get portugal if/when they come second in their group, i'd rather england payed another team other then portugal on their turf :p

England, france, italy... Only 3 teams in this comp i can see winning. Gonna be helluva final :D

t0tt3
14-06-04, 23:50
Um, totte did you watch the england game ? Apart from that tard heskey, england played fucking great, but due to heskey being a twat and a _really_ bad backpass, with lack of concentration, england fucked it up in the last 2 minutes :(

Now they basically controlled zidane, pires, henry etc for 90 minutes, and imo, sweden has 1 'world class' player and thats larson who i thought had retired from internationals O_o...

Yes I saw that, still England didn´t do much imoa, they forced france to do nothing. Destructive but good strat, not a funny game to watch. The back pass from a player that earns millions each year is just pathetic even I could blast that ball over the sideline..... But cant blame hesky for it shit happends and then you just hope that you are not the one that makes it :p

The 22 year old Zlatan will and are a better player then Larsson ever will be still Larsson is 32 or so and thats 10 years of experince.

Bulgaria headbanged eachother, ouch :p
yea that was teh crash :p
If the head is dumb the body will suffer *old swedish saying*

rob444
14-06-04, 23:50
Bulgaria headbanged eachother, ouch :p

Richard Slade
15-06-04, 02:28
And still you all underestimate..
Me.
Me > The TV
Which means I pwned the whole damn league and won't ever have to see it again.

Candaman
15-06-04, 02:30
damn bulgaria tough opposition congrats for being able to beat a pub team type side genious

ichinin
15-06-04, 08:26
Thanks for all the warbots you guys left alone for me to harvest :)

ZoomZoom
15-06-04, 08:52
sweden > belgum

france > england > sweden > belgum
:D

i r smarterer

___T-X____
15-06-04, 09:03
Larrsen is in my Sun Dream Team at work so im very pleased with the result.

He's world class, the header was amazing.

Just need the Red Van Man to put a couple away tonight and Pauleta to play well for Portugal.