PDA

View Full Version : What was your best PvP moment

LiL T
14-06-04, 21:15
What was my best pvp moment ?

My best pvp moment I think was when I had 1 melee tank 1 H-C tank a spy can't remember what weapon type a pistol PE and an APU all where TG this was below my TG appy. The fight lasted about 15 mins I killed the apu and the spy the PE stealthed the melee tank went in his appy and the H-C tank ran away :lol: But thats how I remember it it was probbly a little bit different but I do remember wining :D

Without flamming plz what was your best pvp moment?

alig
14-06-04, 21:20
Killing GRIM's h-c tank with my melee...him logging his hybrid APU ..killing him...killing the ppu that tried to rezz him, killing the ppu's alt tank, killing a clan mate of his that threatened me..killing the ppu's rezzed tank again, killing the tank that threatened me again all without zoning on my melee tank :lol: they was BD like me too...i hate people that log there same faction as the killer guys because they are in a red faction to there alts o_O

SorkZmok
14-06-04, 21:23
The worlds biggest opfight, when we got together several clans and factions to fight a huge alliance. Lasted forever and i never saw so many ppl fighting again.

Killing a capped tank on my blacksun noob pe who 5 minutes earlier made 2 clanmates run for their lifes.

Killing 2 apus, a pe and a spy when i had to defend an op all alone on my spy.

alig
14-06-04, 21:25
The worlds biggest opfight, when we got together several clans and factions to fight a huge alliance. Lasted forever and i never saw so many ppl fighting again.

Killing a capped tank on my blacksun noob pe who 5 minutes earlier made 2 clanmates run for their lifes.

Killing 2 apus, a pe and a spy when i had to defend an op all alone on my spy.

Was the opfight at chester? if it was, yeah that was one big fight man...

tomparadox
14-06-04, 21:25
me wipeing PP1 on pluto with my m8s HC tank O_o.

Huzar
14-06-04, 21:26
I was killed near the bunker by a tank whos rank was twice as mine.
Letar that day i loged my crafter and met same guy again.
He asked for poke and i told that i dont poke N00b killers :)
And thats my best PvP moment :)

I play for 2 weeks now, i hope for better PvP moments later :D

jiga
14-06-04, 21:27
My first OP war when I was ND at nemesis

Dribble Joy
14-06-04, 21:31
I got xantor to half hp when he had a broken arm.

:(

Freeejumper
14-06-04, 21:33
when i had my old speed pe :( or my kewl highspeed judge tank

LiL T
ah I forgot the op fights damn when I was TG we had some huge op fights I mean like 100 people all the pvp clans going at it see ing plasma and moonstriker missles flying above you the horrer dead bodys all around waiting too be rezzed. But the fps drop was terrible :( I don't do op fights anymore I'm enjoying my self as a BD more as its more raids TG/MB as a TG I could only do MB. As a TG not many people wanted to continue raiding after getting killed twice but in BD they will come after there poked again and again why I like it more .

Jailbird
Best moment.. hmmm.

I got alot. but the best was when I had to solo 4-5 members including a ppu and apu of a certain clan with my tank.they tried ninja hacking krupp because the clan was almost inactive and I was the only person online including a spy that was semi afk. and guess what ... :rolleyes:

anyway, that certain clan decided they will ninja hack the OP with its turrets since they thought they wont have any resistance. and by chance they hacked just 10 minutes after I logged on for the first time in a while ( i was inactive too). I was bored so I was like " well fuck it, ill gr there and get owned" so I went there.

so, I appeared in the UG. I was thinking that ill zone up, find 10 guys camping the UG and get owned but I decided ill try to kill the most before I get owned.

I go up. I see a shadow in the far north by the OP wall ( trying to take cover from the turrets i guess) so I run towards it and empty half a clip of a CS. it was a PE that ran out of his buffs and had lost most of his hp from the turret. anyways, he dies, then an apu with half hp also was standing infront of him. so without losing much hp. i empty the rest of the clip and kill him.

I ran back to the hackterm and I see the ppu rezzing another apu killed by the turrets ( that was before the rezz nerf). and suddenly a tank pops up out of nowhere. melle tank ( they sucked that time). so i killed him.

I ran to the PPU and killed the APU he was rezzing and started emptying clips of CS on him but it didnt do him any damage. and the usual happend. the ppu was like " omg suxor " but then by mistake the ppu ran infront of a turret and got pwned.

so after I killed everybody i was like " OMG I R UBER, SEX SEX , GEIL FICKEN "

I DM that ppu and tell him " <myclanname> is never dead" (aint that uber? :p)
so he DMs back saying. " that was amazing, you play good". I was happy bout this comment. and thanks for the comment if you know urself ;)

anyways, the moral of the story is dont be afraid and always think that you pwn :p

but anyways, nobody belived teh story. but i stell got the screenshot of the guys dead. ( not all of them) that I am gonna upload with the continuation of the story....

stay tuned ......

;)

XaNToR
14-06-04, 21:34
when i ve beaten vokuhila 1 time out of 20

whifix
14-06-04, 21:40
The first time I tried the DoY caves on my FA character I had nothing but energy armor on and a crahn spy and apu came to take it from City Mercs I think. Since I wasn't happy with the City Mercs at the time I tell them "I mean you no harm" but they open fire anyways. Long story later I killed a apu, ppu, spy, pe and a tank and went back to the DoY caves.

LiL T
14-06-04, 21:41
I beleave you Jailbird its only times when your alone that you do the best imo I have had times with so many shooting me I should have been pwned but I pulled through and kill them all :)

Original monk
14-06-04, 21:42
i had many very nice and fun pvp moments, duels that last for loong time with crazy techniques etc, very enjoyable, where being fighting against style was one of the most adrenalineproducing fights i had :)

but as i said, many really fun(ny) fights :)

Jailbird
14-06-04, 21:58
k. thats part 2 of my story.

after I was like " I R TEH UBERIST GUY IN TEH WORLD" that certain clan decide they will come back so I tell them ill be waiting. ( stupid me :p)

after 15 minutes they were back. same ammount. so i camp the gate and AOE it the moment i saw an apu enter. but wtf, the apu dissapeared. lag i guess, so i pull my CS and jump down. I dont remember in which order. i killed a tank, a PE and an APU while i was trying to reach for their apu before some other APU appears and PWNZ me.

so at last, the UBER me gets pwned. and again. i god dmed " U were good, you almost got us" by that certain player.

so evil me doesnt just log out, I get poked, ran back. but that was like after 20 minutes. their ppu left and melle tank left.

while on my way to the OP, i find their PE by the GR, so i kill him, then run to the OP. i saw 2 apus testing damage, so i was like " thats my time". i run in. shot at the first apu and kill him. my hp was around 60%. so then i turn to the other apu and kill him. my hp was like 20% :eek: . then suddenly, HL hits my back. OMG THERE WAS ANOTHER APU. ( the same apu that killed me in the first place) ..... i got pwned again :lol:

anyways, I hope that that certain clan doesnt get distrubed by the screenshots. Ive never used photoshop. and if i take out the names with pain t then there wont be any prove that i was able to kill you ;)

I hope you guys are all sports. youve pwned me fair and square ( true, i had the turrets help, without em i mustve got pwned fast).

Ive placed a picture of my PPU dracula getting pwned so that you dont feel offended by me placing only pictures of you dead so that people dont think that I am uber and u are not ;)

you guys were fun to fight Rangers.

ezza
14-06-04, 22:32
umm i dont really have one clear best moment though i have a few that always come to mind.

first one early retain back when i was a hybrid, inside the MB bunker healing the noobs, when suddenly Starkes bursts in with his Libby, freezers me then starts running in circles like a mad man. now i only had energy beam not holy light, but i turn, couldnt be bothered freezing him, click click click(and a few more clicks ;) )and starkes hits the deck, i look at my health and i have 2 left, a slight breeze( or a launcher rocket though the window) would of killed me off, shame that about five mins later he turns up with a few guys from the clan called Zebra on Crack(only guy i remember was a tank called Yeti)just to kill my ass and the noobs who were still in the area :lol:

umm another, not to long ago me on my tank and sycal as ppu take on 4 tanks with a ppu, 15 mins hard fighting later, and there are 4 CM tanks and a ppu all downed to my CS and god like PPU, pretty hairy when you have 4 CS's all trained at you while there noob PPU feels the need to para me, ha that will teach you.

if it was op wars, one at Yutano springs to mind, there was me Jewish, vila and Jerome morrow against i dunno maybe 10, in short order the 2 hybrids and 2 tanks deal with all the scum then bring in the hacker to take the op.

the early fights against with followers of Crahn against EoE always spring to mind

ufora
14-06-04, 22:35
when me, serve and white locust went and started kill tg people at crp. then we started to camp cycrow ug to kill the FF that came out.

then about 10 FF came out, dropped a shit load of turrets, then loads more came out, dropping turrets on their way.

im not trying to say ff dont have any skills but for 3 people they dropped alot of turrets

Trip
14-06-04, 22:36
Gravis uplink last year

NDA(Old Skool) vs whichever bad dudes we were killing then :P

Just a massive grind battle, we're attacking and we're in the open while they're inside. They got artillery turrets and the lot pounding us. We got some ditches and trenches as cover. Gen Tanks up close chaining with their gatlings and CSes. Best damn tanks in that fight without no PA crap. Just speed and firepower! PPUs, best PPUs on both sides just rezzing, healing, sheltering and the APUs Debuffing yelling names on TS! HLs lighting up the sky as you saw several pillars come down and blue balls of radiation fly out. PEs just nipping in and out doing their runs just chasing down monks when they got debuffed. Massive grinder at the back of gravis which just didn't let up! talking like 20+ ppl just firing and blazin! From the long range in the open there's like 2 spies with 1 PPU supporting because of artillery, Me and a mate, I'm there with my SH. coordinated with our PPU and fellow sniper, we're focusing our awesome precision power on called out targets. BANG, APU down, BANG tank nuked, BANG PPU retreated! BANG dead...but oh no ressurected and back in just popping shots again and again forcing a border as soon as their hit by our bullets.
Eventually a rush forms and us being in the open are almost wiped out other than our single PPU Polarity who just runs circles around the entire opposing force, constantly rebuffing, rehealing and getting stripped again and again. Eventually GRing out :D

awesome fight although we lost, went on forever, i even had a shower while i was dead and it kicked ass! constant fighting and killing. Best damn PvP moment ever.

ufora
14-06-04, 22:39
Gravis uplink last year

NDA(Old Skool) vs whichever bad dudes we were killing then :P

Just a massive grind battle, we're attacking and we're in the open while they're inside. They got artillery turrets and the lot pounding us. We got some ditches and trenches as cover. Gen Tanks up close chaining with their gatlings and CSes. Best damn tanks in that fight without no PA crap. Just speed and firepower! PPUs, best PPUs on both sides just rezzing, healing, sheltering and the APUs Debuffing yelling names on TS! HLs lighting up the sky as you saw several pillars come down and blue balls of radiation fly out. PEs just nipping in and out doing their runs just chasing down monks when they got debuffed. Massive grinder at the back of gravis which just didn't let up! talking like 20+ ppl just firing and blazin! From the long range in the open there's like 2 spies with 1 PPU supporting because of artillery, Me and a mate, I'm there with my SH. coordinated with our PPU and fellow sniper, we're focusing our awesome precision power on called out targets. BANG, APU down, BANG tank nuked, BANG PPU retreated! BANG dead...but oh no ressurected and back in just popping shots again and again forcing a border as soon as their hit by our bullets.
Eventually a rush forms and us being in the open are almost wiped out other than our single PPU Polarity who just runs circles around the entire opposing force, constantly rebuffing, rehealing and getting stripped again and again. Eventually GRing out :D

awesome fight although we lost, went on forever, i even had a shower while i was dead and it kicked ass! constant fighting and killing. Best damn PvP moment ever.

was that when it was FF, spirit and pimp and the rest of tg, vs nda, SS, brtf and alot of other and seriously there was like 70-100 people there and everyone lagged out and started to sync and then all died?

or was it old-school-er?

G.0.D.
14-06-04, 22:46
During the filming of pvp4, A tsunami chick (forget her name) asks
"Who are you guys pking ^^?"
Fill in the rest :lol:

Maloch Octavia
14-06-04, 22:51
Checked the Bounty board, Red Sl Runner, last sighted at Military Base.
I GR over, and am running up the stairs, when lo' and behold, I find my Target standing at the CityCom at the top of the stairs.

So I take up position, launch a Drone, and proceed to blast him to bits.
Of course, he turns, stealths, and runs away. So I follow the haze, then drop the Gal-3000 and launch a Revenge, and whizz down to where the haze is standing still. Setoff the Revenge and do some tasty damage, before he retreats into the main sector for the Base.

So I give up, fucking Stealther, and bugger off to the ASG outside. I've just spawned my ATC when I see him running up towards me, gun out, so I dive into the ATC, but I've selected the wrong compartment, and am a passenger, not a driver!!

So he starts shooting my ATC, and is doing jack damage. He starts screaming abuse at me, calling me a wanker for attacking him from behind.. Well, fucking mong, what am I going to do?

So he's jumping on the roof of my ATC, swearing at me, whilst I crack smartass comments like:
"I promise, next time you squeedgee my windscreen, I'll tip ya man.."
Much to his perpetual frustration.

Then all of a sudden, a TG Spy runs up, and tears him to bits.

I'm howling with laughter, get out, hack his belt, then scarper off in my ATC, thanking the TG Pk'er, whom incidentally, had killed me just the other day.

Hahahaha..... That's what happens when you get Red SL.

Genty
14-06-04, 22:51
When in early retail I held an OP by myself against an FA clan....8 of their bodies scattered all over the Dev Fortress entrance....me and my turrets made a good team :D

Then PIMP came with their big rares, PPU and kicked my arse....although not after I killed a few of them :p

For this reason Dev fortress will always hold a special place in my heart....one day...it will be mine again. :angel:

Centuri
14-06-04, 22:54
My best pvp moment, well I would have to say I dont just have one good pvp moment but several.

The first one I ever had was at the start of retail, on pluto. Me and Derisor and pitspawn had a fight against MADji.

I actually wrote a rp story on that for which I will post here for you to read, orginally if was for the NDA forums.

"Greetings old friends and old enemies.

I am Centuri, the founder of the Orginal Neocron Defense Agency. My faction was tangent, leaders in weapon constructions aswell as other things. The N.D.A was formed as an independing organisation to help keep peace within the city walls. Our primary objectives where to try and keep peace in sectors like Outzone and Pepper Park, where daily gun fights broke out. However these where not the only places where people where being assulted and killed. Our patrol zones where soon expanded to cover sewers and cellars throughout the Plaza zones.

Shortly after N.D.A was formed, we began to save up funds and equipment and create strong ties with other clans who had a similar if not same objectives as us. One of our first true allies was a clan known as Tangent Gun Runners, aka TGR. This was a clan formed by two men, Dersior and Pitspawn. For several weeks both of our clans worked together and assisted the other whenever a problem came up.

I remember one instant when I was on patrol through Plaza 2 I arrived at the entrance of the aggressor cellars, which was located inside the weapon store, just opposite the drug store. There I began to buff up and make sure I had enough ammo and that my plasma rifle was in working order. I always made sure that my weapon was in a working order before entering any of the sewers or cellars. They where dangerous places to enter, with no copbots patrolling them, they where prime spots for assults and theft.

After doing the primary checks I was set to enter the cellar and begin my patrol for any hostile targets.

I entered the cellar and all was clear, I made my way to the first door and stepped through, on my right there was a private eye using a low grade pistol, he was ducked behind a pipe shooting at an aggressor. These where mutant type creatures that seemed to just keep moving around the cellars. They where a good sorce of income, often they would drop a pistol which certain weapon stores would pay nicely for.
On my left there was a psi monk, he was using an energy weapon against the aggressors. They both seem to be doing well against the aggressor with neither of them taking much damage and the aggressor losing his life fast all seemed ok here.

I walked along the left side of the cellar, making sure not to get into the cross fire, as I turned the corner I saw a tank which seemed to have blood stains on him, he seemed rather upset, about something. I asked him what had happened and he said he had just been attacked and killed someone in self defence. I asked him to follow me back to the entrance of the cellar so that I could take a statement. We walked back to the entrance where he began to tell me what had happened. I was able to find out this tank was a member of the Madji clan which was a fairly large clan at that time. They had numbers however none of them where highly skilled with a weapon yet. They where all still in training. Half way through taking the statement Dersior one of the founders of TGR entered the cellar, he pulled out his weapon and aimed it at the tank which I was questioning. I raised my weapon and ask Derisor to lower his weapon and discuss what had happened. Since he was a friend of mine and his clan was allied with mine I didn't want to have to shoot him.

He lowered his weapon and I asked him for his version of what happened. He told me that he was fighting an aggressor when suddenly he was shot from behind by someone, when he turned around it was a member of Madji, so he began to open fire, but because of his current battle with the aggressor and having both of them attack him at the same time, he had no chance of surviving.
Now dersior was similar to me, his rifle skills where among the best at that time, and he was using weapons that where more powerful than what the average citizen could handle.

Shortly after telling his side of the story they both began arguing saying that the other person was lying. It had now been about 5 minutes since Derisor had entered the cellar and we had begun discussing what happened. When another two members of Madji entered the cellar. They didn't raise there weapons or seem hostile, they just entered and walked to the side and watched. I didn't think much of it, they seemed to carry low level weapons which to me was not much of a threat.
The madji member said that he wasn't trying to shoot derisor but was trying to hit the aggressor instead. This to me seemed like a mistake, I tried to get them both to appologies and shake hands to bring this to a friendly end.
Derisor agreed that he would consider the situation a mistake and was willing to make peace, the Madji member said he needed to think for a few minutes on what he wanted to do.

While we was waiting I noticed that another three members of Madji had entered the cellar, this time one of them was carrying a laser blade which made me a little concerned. Another one of the members was a psi monk, however his powers where not much of a threat from what I could tell by the spells that he was carrying.

I asked the Madji member if he could ask that his clan mates left the area while we was sorting out this problem, I recieved no respond from him. Then another couple of people entered the cellar a couple of them where members of other clans but one of them was a member of Madji, this now made around seven or so members of Madji and me and Derisor all in this small entrance room of the aggressor cellars.

All of a sudden a Madji psi monk opened fire on Derisor, within seconds there was gun fire all over the place, I quickly pulled out my plasma rifle and targetted the nearest Madji member, it was just a matter of shots before he fell too the ground. I could see Derisor putting up a fight against two members of Madji just on the other side of the room. A madji psi monk was still opening fire on Derisor so I turned and began to open first on the psi monk, with a blast he was dead. Then from behind me I heard the sound of a laserblade being swung, as I turned I had a Madji tank running at me with a laser blade, it took a few minutes to be able to avoid being hit much and aiming my rifle at him and taking him down. As I looked over to Derisor I had noticed that he had taken down the two Madji that he was fighting and now he was in a gun fight with another member. It seemed as if the fight would soon be over with Madji members dieing fast and Derisor and myself taking little damage we would soon have this mess sorted out. To my shock I saw four other Madji members enter the sewer two of them where previous members we had killed, they must have used a genrep and ran straight back here. Through the door next to the entrance I saw another member of TGR enter, Pitspawn must have heard the gun shots and decided to investigate, with his help we was able to put up a strong fight against the odds. For 10 minutes the fight had gone on for, Derisor, Pitspawn and myself now hurt and getting close to dieing, we had killed over ten of them now however they just seemed to have called in every member they had. Pitspawn was the first to die, since he had just recently started to relearn how to use a rifle he was still weak, then Derisor fell to the ground, it had seemed that Madji had got a little more organised and had told there people to concentrate on one target.
It wasn't long before I had a barriage of gun fire heading my way, with my health slipping away I managed to take another one of them out before I felt myself being gen repped back at my appartment.

It had been an intensive battle, but it was not gonna end like that, I called over the comms for all patrols to meet met outside Plaza 2 aggressor cellars, TGR had also called in more of there clan members. As we gathered outside we saw members of Madji make a run out of the cellar. By the time we entered they had made a run for it.

After later communications with the leader of Madji, I found out they where never willing to make peace with TGR and since NDA was in there way they decided to kill us aswell. From that pointed NDA and TGR formed a war pact against Madji.

Over the next week, both of our clans worked together to do regular patrols of all sewers, cellars and zones in Neocron for Madji members, the number of kills hit the double figures and it wasn't long before the clan Madji fell apart. This was one of the first successful clan battles that NDA took part in and I was proud to lead such a strong clan.

However that was just one of the first battles, there where many many more to come in NDA's future.

For now I will leave you with that.

Another day I will tell a tale of another great battle or one of our interesting hunts.

May peace be with you."

Another one of my favourite fights was at Malstrond, well there was several good ones there against, TR, Pimp, TA, etc.

My best pvp moments where in this game, and its a damn shame the game ended for me the way it did. It things had only been different these old sort of fights could still have been happening today :(

Well I got to go sort some things out now, I will try and write up another one of our battles and post it here at some point.

- Centuri

-FN-
14-06-04, 23:00
Hack goes down at Redrock Mine with only myself and ghandiswrath on...

Round #1 @ Redrock Mine

FuckNut & ghandiswrath
vs
14 Enemies
(At least backpacks that we could count afterwards - some logged off)

We GRed into the UG - buffed up and figured, we're gonna die there's only two of us. Alas, the HL + EBarrel cleared everyone including the PPUs we had to chase down.

Round #2 @ Redrock Mine

FuckNut & ghandiswrath & Bladepoint
vs
12 Enemies
(At least backpacks that we could count afterwards - some logged off)

Figured they would quit after the first massacre... about half an hour later - well after we left the OP to go back to leveling, another hack goes down. Bladepoint happened to log on shortly before so we GRed to Tyron and ran north so as not to do the same thing as Round 1. Fewer enemies this time as some logged off out of (from what I was told in DMs) frustration. Ran into the OP - killed everyone - politely asked them to stop trying to hack it.

Round #3 @ Redrock Mine

FuckNut & ghandiswrath & Bladepoint + 7 Other clanmembers
vs
Unknown but less than 12

Once again - half an hour later, another hack. Credit for persistance. Mustered everyone from in-game, other servers, and AIM. 10 of us met up at TH and rand to Redrock from there and the fight was over pretty quick.

------

Best PvP moment is either that or one of my many nights bored at Cycrow killing all the TG I could find on SD's ol Hover + APU = Ninja APU style of killing.

MegaCorp
14-06-04, 23:08
Best PvP moment, or moments? Playing "cat and mouse" with people like Kramer the Weird and Jest during an Op fight; major league thrills. Oh and one particular 1v1 fight at Syncon during an Op battle: me a rifle spy versus a tank with no stealthing - for the first time ever i actually lasted more than a couple seconds, got him down to around half health i think in a closeup circle skirmish before he killed me ... unfortunately my memory has gone dim and i cant remember if it really was EvilEye (it might have been someone else). Long long time ago. Those were the "good ol' days" when clans often fought single team against single team with comparable odds.

Spook @ Pluto

N1n3
14-06-04, 23:08
1) Fight at Shirkan: Me (hybrid) vs ~ 12 Enemies, mainly pes, spies and tanks. Took like ~ 7 Min to kill them all. My Reinforcements arrived to late, everybody was already dead.

2) Fight at Soliko (Entrance, not in the lab), me (ppu) + HC Tank vs 4 ppus, 6 Tanks and 1 Apu. Killed em all in ~5 Minutes.

3) Cycrow Raid. Started at tezla with my apu, rushed into crp. Killed ppu, tank. Pe comes in, attacks, dies. Moving to cycrow. Engaged 2 pes and 2 apus on the street to cycrow. all dead. endboss at cycrow lab gr : ppu/apu team, fully buffed. both down, 10 hp left.

Lethys
14-06-04, 23:11
1. Hacking a layer of an OP, then killing 2 spies, 2 APUs and a tank. Then they came back with a PPU :(

2. One of the FF vs BRTF + DarK fights at Malstrond. Lasted nearly an hour, during which I killed 9 people.

3. Standing at the top of PP1 and sniping people. One time I killed 4 people before they even worked out where I was :lol:

4. I wasn't involved, but watching Rade kill an entire clan at Syncon was fun :p

5. My first ever OP fight; GEF vs NDA + MAXT at McPherson. I didn't kill anyone, but it was one of the few fights where I didn't die either.

Doc Holliday
14-06-04, 23:25
Any op fight with sYn was the bollocks in my opinion. it was like log on get to a gr and go fight. specially the wars we had with ssc. ;) credit to ya boys.

best ever pvp moment. Simmonds. In my tangent days. We fought that morning long and hard for the op and i had to log. i stayed logged in the ug on my pe as it would have been easier had i come back on later or needed to log him on. i get done what im doin log in and im in the middle of the ug. Bam 3 people on local. im like fuck. so i take off running. out over the hill and away. i yell to my guys on clan chat i need some back up and buff ready. out come the 3 on to me. a pe comes first rifle using epr. he went down fast. i start to shake ( always used to shake when i fought for a long time. evil adrenaline sometimes ) the cs tank comes in this time with the apu in tow. this tank goes straight at me while the apu stands off a bit. she sees im givein the tank an ass whooping so she piles in then. i see my shelter start to go. i get energy beams on me at this point as the monk is in the 50s but not usin hl. all of a sudden the tank flops. the monk high tails to the gr. she left her tag on the floor on my side. after all that im totally shaking and can barely type. i get my tags and gr in to the city. no responce from the clan involved via trade askin if they intend to hack or just play in our underground. i know how much the synchs thought that op was theirs to keep ;)

3 vs 1 low tech rifle pe all the way. i never was a stealth whore.

Shadow Dancer
14-06-04, 23:30
Too many.

One was when me and KramerTheWeird(on his ppu) took down a whole clan. hah, that was hilarious. I really expected to die.

One was when a ppu and PE attacked me at cycrow. Hahaha, I killed the PE kuz the PPU accidently got a heal on me instead of the PE. Then I killed the ppu while he was ressing. :p

But way too many to mention.

SirRah
14-06-04, 23:44
Too many.

[...]

But way too many to mention.

can only second that.

however one of my best moments prolly was my first OP war ever back when i was a little hybrid. was at McPherson factory. and all who play on uranus know how uTs stand with McPherson :p

anyway we were totally unorganised and lasted not too long....

but after that there are wayyyy too many to mention all. i remember most tho. ;)

Sigma
14-06-04, 23:56
1.) Me and my trusty PPU Celas Victoria at Cycrow + 3 other FA at syncon against 6-7 BDs from a well known clan :D

at the start i had some probs with my TS, so while i'm trieing to sort it i get nuke, die and get a rezz and during the rezz the 3 FAs die.
after i stand again, get buffed and mow down 3 apus 2 ppus and 1 is able to leg it

2.) me gring to soliko, being overloaded and getting greeted by a apu/ppu team. killed them both with a speedgun :wtf:

3.) simmons me + trusty pocket ppu :D against ~10 tangent, the flames devoured them >: )

4.) me and 6-8 clannies against about 30 (no joke :wtf: ) ppl at krupp, we got in through the ug because of a hackmessage.
get greeted by a mass and 10 mins later bodies litter the floor

yeah those were the days...

but today i suck at pvp :<

plague
15-06-04, 00:50
hehe, thats tough one, there was so many .... Ah the best one was when me on my apu and 7(uber apu) killed total of mmm 15 or 20 ppl (lost count after a while). Fight took place at crp in gr room by cave, me and 7 went killing ND(dont remember why) there was 3 at first, they went down rather fast then they come back with ppu and tank(all 50 - 60 still lvling), all went down, caped apu and ppu came we killed apu but 7 had to gr and come back and i finished ppu trying to rezz evryone, eventually we end up fighting 10 ppl and after few minuts of fighting rezzed ppl we died. hehe was funny c them all come back and die again and again antil they got sht load of ppl to kill just 2 apu's .. :p

ezza
15-06-04, 02:16
oh i forgot a massive battle (dunno how i forgot this one) my tank had gone BD but my monk who i wasnt playing much was still CM

i say hello on buddy, to which one of my old clan mates Donna diamond say get to Jenkins as shits going down, so i log my Apu monk and head there, i arive just in time for some major TG v CM(plus allies) action, this was basically the last days of New Dawn and nearing the end of the City merc alliance.

there was one hell of a fight at jenkins, enemies swarming in from the north while the CMs managed to beat of the TG horde, then nothing for a while were all waiting, deciding what to do, a few getting bored start to mess around, so we know we gotta make a move or people are gonna start killing each other, so we hear that the TG force is at Seiger.

so head out there, cms TTs some next some CA.

what seemed like all of TG was packed into that op, holy lightings fire apocs poison beams with moony fire doom beamers all sorts reigning down left right and centre all over the zone, TG were packed pretty tight into the op front, and there was no way in the back, all the while there slowly taking the force apart, and with no real cover man after man is dropping.

out from the front pops mayhemmike on his melee tank chasing a PE around, i get a few poison on him when he takes the PE down and heads back to the op, i see Magnazan fire poison at him, i see health dropping but again back to the safety of the entrance, more and more its looking grim, cms getting cut down, eventually i was spotted at the right of the op and taken down with a number of fire apocs as no ppu was in reach to buff me.

this battle took place in the immediate days after New Dawn had taken the whole map

there was the 4 hour epic at emmerson with Black Cartel against the Mercs, but cant be arsed going into that one atm...maybe tomorrow if the threads still about

Max Jefferson
15-06-04, 02:47
Killing UnknownDevice

Trip
16-06-04, 01:56
was that when it was FF, spirit and pimp and the rest of tg, vs nda, SS, brtf and alot of other and seriously there was like 70-100 people there and everyone lagged out and started to sync and then all died?

or was it old-school-er?

i think it was old-school-er as there wasn't a lagout. Also there was definately a few pimp since they've been around forever and i remember there was like 2 or 3 of em there but the main force was either TA/FF one of those 2, cant remember. brtf and SS was fighting too but just like 1 or 2 from each of those clans, not an amazing amount compared to the 2 larger forces duking it out.

Birkoff
16-06-04, 02:54
Probably at erm.. Hawkins i think it was... silent/FF/pimp/ some caln i forget the name of V DarK..NDa and erm.. some pp clan... Gen tech

Lasted hours and only had like 3 turrets... bliss...

Probably 20 better timesbut thas whats in my head now :)

Heretic Shadow
16-06-04, 03:02
stealthing into krupp full of FA attacking some spy who ran past a couple of ppu's a tank and some other guys. none of which knew what was happening and let him drop. they rezzed him up. rinse and repeat... and they never caught me :D :lol: ..................... untill i drug flashed :angel:

many more spring to mind but i cant be bothered to put them down.

Carinth
16-06-04, 05:01
Back when I was a 50/50 Hybrid, I happened accross the infamous MegaMan (Tank) in TH. He wiped the floor with me, so I patched myself back up and went right back.. well I didn't do much better, but the third time! The fight lasted much longer then the previous two with us circle strafing around and spraying random FA's with stray blasts. Finnaly it came down to the last shot, both of us were low enough on health that one shot would do it. I pulled it off and down went MegaMan. I would like to say the audience cheered, but oddly enough they boo'd. Then they proceeded to rez MegaMan and chase me out of FA. There's gratitude for ya, considering he was there to pk FA. What made my day though was a dm from MegaMan, saying "good fight, that was fun." yatta!

PS. Yes I wasn't very good as a hybrid, it was a fun break from being ppu but not my forte' : )

Edit: I can remember several fights like that, Spook. I think the one you're talking about was at Malstrond, with that long corridor in the middle were a warbot used to spawn. The tide went back and forth until finnaly we killed enough that our ppl could focus on attacking Polarity. Of course that didn't do much because even after we had our entire team alive chasing her around the op, we still couldn't kill her. When she finnaly gr'd out I think we let out a collective groan of fustration, lol.

{MD}GeistDamnit
16-06-04, 05:36
Killing Redwolf with my whole clan :p ( 6 of us I think it took ) that is when Hybrids were gods :D

and killing a certian "Druggie" PE with my apu ;)

THIS IS GoD
16-06-04, 06:35
I got 2

Well on Uranus server we had a giant OP fight at Jankins and we all got killed and I logged my tank on and was the last one with any chars alive there so I ran up and killed Susan Ivanova the leader of the clan I was fighting at the time just to get her dogtags ran straight up into the middle of like 15 of them blasted her like 2 rounds maybe 3 from a cs and dropped her got her tags and yelled KoS and died and gr'd.

Other one one at an OP fight on Uranus at Jeriko with my Low Tech Rifle PE named PRINCE against the Rangers when they were City Admin and I killed like 10-12 of them by myself with just a Pain Easer the PPU was the last to die.

If I think of others I'll post them

L8r
GoD36
TaNk36
Rapture
Lickalotapus
Rumplestiltskin
Quick Draw McGraw
PRINCE
*Silent Hunter*

Shadow Dancer
16-06-04, 06:43
I don't know if this counts as a BEST pvp moment, but it sure is funny as hell. I was riding around in my hov-tec looking to start trouble, hehe. Then I see Cyl0n's name in local, he was apu at the time. This was near the graves. He wasn't moving, which was kind of annoying because that meant he was inside the little structure which has the entrance to the graves. So I decided to just run in and look around wildly, I saw him and he saw me and we both attacked each other. Then we both died at the same time. :lol:

Man, that was so funny. But then my laughter turned to sadness, because I guess he was taking a break while the rest of his team were killing snakes. They came back up and ressed him. Then proceeded to hack my holy antibuff from me. :p

Funny as hell.

mdares
16-06-04, 06:55
well maybe not best but my most memorable was being called into an op fight, i gr then crashed; i relog and i'm in the UG but no one else was seen. I spam clan for info but no one replies so i go up. didnt seen anyone near hax term but as i got near the exit i see packs and finally see 10 mercs standing at the entrance (i was tg) I said o wut the hell and run at em spamming my FA/HLs; got one of em down before the rest of em realized what was going on and pwned meh :D

well best i guess was me on my apu and ele on his ppu; we gr to op that was being haxed and come up against 7 or 8 FAs (with 2 ppus); we knew we were gonna get fucked so we gave it our best; between his healing and my resists and kill rate, managed to down their apu, and tank; then we ran around with both of us low on psi and no boosters to chew... after 5 minutes of dodging we ran out of the op... WE LIVED >_< :D

Psychoninja
16-06-04, 07:30
This is my most recent, I've had a few, but this is one from over the weekend. We took gravis with little resistance, no one showed up but a tank who ran to the GR but never made it :angel:

Anyways, as we go back to doing our own things we loose a layer, we group up at RedRock because by that time we had already lost the OP due to the fact we had trouble getting enough people to regroup. I was on my tank. We had a team of 2 tanks, 3 APUs and 1 PPU....we got close enough to gravis to see it, and saw that we were easily outnumbered. They had atleast 12 people, and from all the buffing, alot more PPUs than us. We said fuck it and went in anyways keeping in mind that it would be a suicide run. The fight lasted for a while, we had lost our PPU and all that was left was me and an APU. I figured we were gonna die but out of nowhere element[] comes in on his PPU and starts healing us while we're both fighting, I didn't know he was there until people told me on teamspeak, I wasn't sure which monk he was because at the time there were 4 PPUs standing around us while we fought and he wasn't teamed. Me and the APU take down another APU and a melee tank, all that was left was a HC tank that we had a little trouble taking down because he had 3 PPUs on him :p

After about 2mins of fighting the tank I finaly take him down with my speedgat because he never got a deflector buffs, only shelter. After that we dropped all the PPUs nearly instantly. Took us longer to take down he tank than the three PPUs.

I think we got extremely lucky at that fight because element[] got there just in time. After that fight there were another 5 encounters between Gravis, tyron, and RedRock against the same people. Each fight lasted anywhere from 15 - 30mins.

manderf
16-06-04, 08:30
my first op battle when i killed a capped PE with a UPC

Drake6k
16-06-04, 08:39
The most fun pvp for me was not that long ago. Naruto my Melee PE killed 5 people gunning his reveler at a event. BD had to stop a CM convoy from making it to Neocron.

Another good one was a 6 hour long OP war at Soliko against the biggest TG clan on pluto at the time. TR or GEF maybe I dont remember. On my side was Khans and NDA, Dark was also there. Tons of people. Control of Soliko changed several times and the fight lasted most of the day.

Also killing a stealthed spy with mini rockets :D after he dropped 6 turrets on us. I wont say what clan. That was sooooo funny.

Underground
16-06-04, 08:53
The most fun pvp for me was not that long ago. Naruto my Melee PE killed 5 people gunning his reveler at a event. BD had to stop a CM convoy from making it to Neocron.

Another good one was a 6 hour long OP war at Soliko against the biggest TG clan on pluto at the time. TR or GEF maybe I dont remember. On my side was Khans and NDA, Dark was also there. Tons of people. Control of Soliko changed several times and the fight lasted most of the day.

Also killing a stealthed spy with mini rockets :D after he dropped 6 turrets on us. I wont say what clan. That was sooooo funny.

I was there, i remember fenix being there with red SL from the start lol, stormwarden and some other GM appearing to fix something, It was TR, They finished the day with the OP after PIMP came from behind us and we didnt expect it >.< Lasted somethin stupid like 6-7 hours total 8|

t-bird
16-06-04, 09:05
My best PvP-moment:

On Jupiter we got a ban for entering the MB. First, my ex-clanmate Balu (PPU) take the gr to MB. A few seconds later i (PE) take the gr to MB. One CM saw us and attacked me. In this moment i could'nt use my weapon because of synap. I bustled in the room and Balu take his Freeze and freezed him until he died. A few minutes later a lot of CMs tried to kill us, but before we die, we killed a lot of them. My SL gone to -16 and Balu safed my belt. :cool:

ou7blaze
16-06-04, 12:16
Before the patch me and Eric Cryton my clan mate who was a Healing Light weilding spy took out about 20 people in a row in military base.

Was the best, as i did not use stealth once at all and neither did he only when we had to leave lol..

funny thing was people were spamming trade - nc > saying stuff like , pkers at MB !!!!!

and loads of PPU's tanks, apu's came and we took them all out , some dumbass tank was sniping me with a devourer (er... O_o )

___T-X____
16-06-04, 13:17
a guy that pk'd me when i was leveling all the time in aggies. Everytime I went in there he would pk me and wouldnt let me get my belt back.

Anyway the same guy bug-synced into my apt corridor when i was capped while I had all pvp stuff me.

He didnt even make it to the elevator doors :)

and i got a belt.

t-bird
16-06-04, 14:14
An other awesome PvP-Moment was killing ITAK-MAN on Jupiter ^^
I stood infront of CRP-Cave with my PPU-Char, then ITAK-MAN and a PE in a assault-trike tried to kill me. 5 minutes i stalled them. In this time i contacted my Clanmates leveling in the cave. Then 2 APU's spawned infront of ITAK-MAN and killed him, then they killed the PE in the Trike. Oh it was so funny :lol:

[TgR]KILLER
16-06-04, 14:39
My best moment.. or one of the many.. at least i remember this one pretty clear.

there was me talking to somebody just inside MB gate.. just talking to somebody from i think sxr.. then they were still ca tho.. i was FA already i think.. i just kept myself buffed up all the time.. and suddenly out of nowere i got hit by a cs.. so i turned around and saw this enemy tank hitting me.. won't name names tho don't want him to look silly..

so i just took 2 shots or some.. and then relised he ment buisness lol.. so i picked up my PE and we fought for a bit running around eachother and stuff.. finaly i killed him.. had still 100 hlt left.. and was laughing realy.. don't attack somebody when you cant beat them..

Judge
16-06-04, 14:56
My best PvP moment was killing a tank (can't remember who, but it was no noob) without getting hit once. That was cool. :D

Never happened again though. :(

hinch
16-06-04, 15:02
outside of jupiter.

me + warrior(ryu) at gab mine which required all of FF to turn up after we killed snake-eye and a ppu then we still killed them all :)

me + cylon at cycrow nailing all of ff and sprit at raid.

on jupi

me(hybrid) + kjeldoran (hc tank) + jinxy(rifle pe) vs the 3 biggest clans on jupiter in tezla for 3 hours none stop whilst we waited for rest of fang to turn up.

me hybrid + deepthought hybrid vs tj and rak and mgm at northstar we wiped them all out inside of 5 minutes.

@ SD the time you killed cy at graves we were all inside the graves lvling :)

Jeros82
16-06-04, 15:31
When I was driving my Scorpion Trike with my Rifle PE and found an Spy on a mountain who was enemy. Fired 3 rockets, spy dies. End of fight :D

Garg [RogueNET]
16-06-04, 15:38
Came up from UG of Farid to find 3 Crahns and a NExT APU starting attacking me.

They ALL outranked me with at least 5-10 ranks.

Killing the APU then taking a rifle spy down, jumping inside a house taking a medkit and putting a heal on, then jumping back out killing the HC tank and the pistol spy stealthing around shooting me with slasher gives up thru DM :lol:

<--- HC Tank

Drake6k
16-06-04, 15:41
Oooo killer reminded me of one of my bests.

I was running around the swamp (I was running to MB to pk) and ran into a Reveler. Spy driving and a tank next to him (dont know why he wasnt gunning) I started running and he got out and was following very close behind. We ran most of the zone and I got hit I think two times by his CS and was healing. I didn't have any buffs at all... or I would have attacked back. I stop at a tree and cast shelter. Then I attacked with my wyatt earp. :p It was a long fight with me running around the trees healing. I killed him with like 19 health left. That was one of the last times my blood really got going in Neocron. Good times.... I love it when I beat the attacker.

SilentEye
16-06-04, 15:47
Well, I took my big ass spy, and like, I went down in to aggie sellar where I saw this 0/2 owning dude, and I was like, okay thas enough, down to the floor!

So, he woudn't listen, and, and, then I decided to help him, and he spread his arms for me SO wide! I think he liked me!

Just kidding O_o I don't PvP.

Parappa
16-06-04, 16:16
Long ago me and my friend killed 6 or 7 SS members at Deveraux after we hacked the first layer just to get a fight.

Oh, and recently killing a well known saturn ppu by luring him to a TG guard with a rhino (I was the gunner). Nice 5 slot holy shelter btw :)

Serpent
16-06-04, 16:25
my best moments:

1) killing a xx/64 tank with my fists on my mc tank

2) killing a xx/55 tank with cs with a vine ripper (i was a 33/39 mc tank)

that was fine :p

forgot:

3) freezed a 33/44 ppu with my friend jude fey (me + him = mc tanks) until dead, was fun :p

Jackie Chan
16-06-04, 16:36
allot of this moments... mhh i am not sure

Scragman
16-06-04, 18:50
Hmm...best one for me would have to be an OP war we had at mcp...Lost Souls and Shadow vs BAD and other FA and it was huuuuge...(and we one which made it better)

Saza
16-06-04, 19:48
Taking out a PE/Spy in a 2 on 1 match on my pistol spy when I only realised that killer was counting half a second before the match started :) .

Or perhaps surviving for two hours against two PPUs, two APU's, a spy and a PE at Military Base, taking out the spy, the APUs, one of the PPUs, and would have killed the PE if he/she hadn't exploited :( .

When they finally killed me my melee friend came in and massacred all of them with his BoC.

-=BlackBeard=-
16-06-04, 19:50
When they finally killed me my melee friend came in and massacred all of them with his BoC.

yeah i was cute back then :D, i only used BOC cause i had si :D

Saza
16-06-04, 19:51
yeah i was cute back then :D, i only used BOC cause i had si :D
Ah... memories.

Edit: In fact the reason I fought the afformentioned people was because I grabbed your trousers after they killed you. I'm KoS to half of City Mercs due to a pair of trousers :D .

Edit Edit: I also remember that those people were the reason I got on the NCPD wanted list and had to sit in my apartment for several hours :( .

-=BlackBeard=-
16-06-04, 19:59
Ah... memories.

I'm KoS to half of City Mercs due to a pair of trousers :D

:lol: :lol: they r nice trousers though

Logan_storm_03
16-06-04, 20:05
probly my best moment was my first ever proppa pvp ever, my lvl 35 apu agaisnts a fully capped H-C tank, adn i almost won, you alwasy get the best kick out of your first pvp.

-=9mm=-
16-06-04, 20:58
Long time ago at grant mine when i was a merc in Wild cards and we held grant it was tehn taken by RAF (this is when tehy aer originally raf b4 tehy becam rdz tehn back to raf) anyway a clan mate gred in and died he said tehre was about 4-5 there so i ran in from a differant gr and killed them all by using my moonie didnt take one hit myself

j0rz
16-06-04, 23:30
pounding the shit out of every one with my cs n dev when i was a blood titan with dafreak and alex krom gules to my ass it was god mod. :lol:

greendonkeyuk
16-06-04, 23:40
the last charge of the Tangent Regulators Vs The Untouchables (Tsunami) at the desert factory, i cant think of the damn name of it right now. :mad:

Doc Holliday
16-06-04, 23:52
the last charge of the Tangent Regulators Vs The Untouchables (Tsunami) at the desert factory, i cant think of the damn name of it right now. :mad:

malstrond. my fave op. my best fight too. how they howled on faction chat for the synchz to come because we had a few extras helping. we had a ts listening to em banter. :angel:

Terayon
16-06-04, 23:58
best pvp moment? when my melee/remote control spy killed an apu with a str 40 or somthing claw at an op fight. he was 2 stars. that was when remote controll boosted runspeed and con didnt give health. good times though :P

Rade
17-06-04, 01:39
Killed 7 citymercs solo inside syncon while they held it and had it turreted
with stuntraps, gatlins, artillery and whatnot (just after the "new" turrets had
come in). Was hacking layer after layer between the first five kills and then
went down and and set turret security and mopped up the last two. Not
seen anything even come close to it ever since. Still not quite sure how it
happened.

Menolak
17-06-04, 03:01
I was hired to kill Ryo.(47/53 HC Tank, at that time with my then 56/54 APU,), the 3rd in command of Apoticaire, a Protopharma clan on Venus.
I managed to convince this guy that I needed help with an assassination (true enough), and he happily followed my PPU friend and I to MB. I told him that he had to lower his combat ranking, otherwise the ``target`` would get scared and run away, so ``put all your weapons in the gogo``....Ryo. complied, keeping his Devourer...plus 2 kills to put him into heavy synaptic impairment!
The client had specified multiple terminations with humilation damage.....
I killed him a few times, my friend rezzed him and I killed him some more, we then went outside. By this time, we had attracted an audience, who were laughing pretty hysterically...Ryo still didn't have a clue, we even teamed him so there would be zero chance he got away. It was really a lot of fun. Eventually, we got bored and stopped rezzing him. (It took like 10 kills before he started to catch on that he was the target.)
Seems that Ryo. didn't keep his Dev in slot 1, and lost it, with his MOVEON...lol
It wasn't me or my friend, I swear, we were too busy killing and rezzing him..There were 3 or 4 tanks, melee and HC, watching and laughing...hmmm
All in all, it was a fun afternoon, a fun roleplay moment and a fun PvP moment (well, dunno if it's really a PvP moment, he tried to fight back once or twice...and..one of the other tanks accidentally shot me when keeping Ryo. in control when he started to get frisky in the end...)
P.S. if any of you meet Ryo. on Venus, he's a good guy, I got to know him later..He's still pissed that he got scammed so easily, though...

solling
17-06-04, 12:47
Probably at erm.. Hawkins i think it was... silent/FF/pimp/ some caln i forget the name of V DarK..NDa and erm.. some pp clan... Gen tech

was before silent but there was some spirit etc
i remeber that was one big good fight

was there that g0d shot his PvP movie 5 btw if anyone should be interested in seeing the fight :)

Menolak
17-06-04, 19:34
Fun thread...haven't even seen ``noob`` or ``pwned`` too mant times..lol

tweek
17-06-04, 19:41
When in early retail I held an OP by myself against an FA clan....8 of their bodies scattered all over the Dev Fortress entrance....me and my turrets made a good team :D

Then PIMP came with their big rares, PPU and kicked my arse....although not after I killed a few of them :p

For this reason Dev fortress will always hold a special place in my heart....one day...it will be mine again. :angel:

Oh shit! I remember that! I was one of the ones laying dead. :lol:

Tweek

solling
17-06-04, 20:07
well as for FF on pluto we kinda fought everyday for the last year almost and there is simply to many good ones to give out a single one :)
all of them or most of them at least very fun
best time of my NC

Trip
18-06-04, 02:42
well as for FF on pluto we kinda fought everyday for the last year almost and there is simply to many good ones to give out a single one :)
all of them or most of them at least very fun
best time of my NC

Oh yeah, last year on pluto, that was really special for me. Every night without fail there'd be an OP hack. Except the only difference between me and FF/TR/TA/FA/PIMP was that I was in NDA and on the pro-city side :P It got to the point one time where i had to fight EVERY night because we were short on hackers and also i was a kickass sniper (i aint modest :) ) anyways it got to the point where i hadn't showered for over a week. That Gravis fight we had was when i actually took a quick shower :D

That Soliko fight i remember too! its just fun storming that pit o doom, of course me and my sniper rifle perched to nuke off monks on the side of it :D Leave all the dying to the tanks.

To be honest really those involved in last years daily OP wars and constant warring would have to say that you couldn't single out a single OP war since there were so damn many of them! sometimes 4 OPs in one night sometimes just the 1 massive one.

I think my BEST PvP moment would have to be last year towards the last quarter of the year...september onwards, and what a moment it was. Looking back on that time now i dont care about the flame wars, the Trade cursing or the Directs...I just enjoy the organised Shelters/Deflectors by PPUs, constant rallying, getting ressurected, staying still to get healed, coordinated fire on a single target, Organised rushes, Clean-ups, console hacks and best of all just pulling that trigger against other people. Everyone i've ever fought against i've gotta respect since they know how to pull a trigger too.

Be good to see people come back or BDoY and just have a good ol' fashion 3 month long heavy war.

solling
18-06-04, 12:20
well having so many good ones that u cant think of one to beat em all is nice :)

Sorin
18-06-04, 13:32
I think it'd be the one and only time I ever killed anyone :lol: About a year ago when my clan was active and we held all the ops in the J and K sectors I was milling about Rockshore on my rifle PE. I wandered away from the OP and when I came back this ProtoPharm melee Smurf tank with a DG was picking on one of our clan's tradeskillers who was using Rockshore to build stuff. Well she runs around trying not to get slaughtered (we are FA. Beats me why a PP tank would be hunting FA tradeskillers) when I came in and kicked his ass. I think I still have the dogtag too. Scared me shitless though and now I've got 5 of 7 characters on my server with an LE. The two without are a tradeskiller and a PPU.

I r teh pee vee pee n00b.

LiL T
18-06-04, 17:33
I think it'd be the one and only time I ever killed anyone :lol: About a year ago when my clan was active and we held all the ops in the J and K sectors I was milling about Rockshore on my rifle PE. I wandered away from the OP and when I came back this ProtoPharm melee Smurf tank with a DG was picking on one of our clan's tradeskillers who was using Rockshore to build stuff. Well she runs around trying not to get slaughtered (we are FA. Beats me why a PP tank would be hunting FA tradeskillers) when I came in and kicked his ass. I think I still have the dogtag too. Scared me shitless though and now I've got 5 of 7 characters on my server with an LE. The two without are a tradeskiller and a PPU.

I r teh pee vee pee n00b.

That may have just been the proto epic you have to kill a FA runner or he was just toying around :)

Darth Slayer
18-06-04, 17:54
My best moment, H'mmm was at Military Base ole BD Flux where there causing trouble I killed Rabbi fang an APU and a Tank, only Kid Brainiac Stealth Whore Biatch escaped my fury....... :D
There was also that Fight at Shirkan Ze alliance vs Syn damn that fight was awesome, tho I'll never know why when a Syn PE had me bang in his sights of his Paineaser he never shot me and ran of from my drone..... :confused:

Scorpius.

SilKK
18-06-04, 19:04
killen all bd and tg on saturn with my stilleto

QuantumDelta
18-06-04, 20:08
Holding off the entire of NeXGeN + Two people who I can't remember the names of at the same time on my own, on uranus from Emmerson Factory, on my PE without the use of turrets.
Before PAs were around apart from Tank HC.

edit..
Before Stealth, too.

ezza
18-06-04, 20:08
killen all bd and tg on saturn with my stilleto
must of missed that :rolleyes:

40$Poser
18-06-04, 20:13
The day I went into pepper and there was 5 city mercs. Had a ppu with them outside. So it was me on my hybrid vs. 2 spies 2 melee tanks and a pe. except for 1 melee tank, the rest had to zone. :p

Doc Holliday
18-06-04, 20:26
before after the big nerf :confused: O_o :) ;) :lol:

40$Poser
18-06-04, 20:44
before after the big nerf :confused: O_o :) ;) :lol:

um like 2 weeks ago