PDA

View Full Version : Jungle Apartments

MrDomino
14-06-04, 19:43
Whats the deal with these apartments? I know they were on pluto but now they're gone. Anyone have any screens?

Tratos
14-06-04, 19:48
....Jungle appartments.....what?

Please explain, where they for events? or somthing like that?

When did you see em?

J. Folsom
14-06-04, 19:52
It was a reward for an event on Pluto I think.

And AFAIK, there was only one jungle appartment, and some player won it. Don't ask me who though.

MrDomino
14-06-04, 19:54
"On Tuesday, ProtoPharma organised a quiz about Neocron and it's history in the Concenter. I heard Misses Snyder was a great quizmaster... Anyway, on Wednesday, Tangent Technologies held a scavenger hunt to find out the access data of an apartment. The first team who got in there got this redecorated jungle apartment for themselves."

Then later in the Neocronicle it talks about demo apartments.

cRazy2003
14-06-04, 20:13
ive got some pics, they are huge though :p , i'll see if i can upload them.

edit: <3 batch conv0rter,

im not sure if these are what u did want but here u g0

Archeus
14-06-04, 20:17
That looks like the DRE epic apartment?

There are some jungle apartments. They were basically people had dropped the statics when they were briefly introduced and turned their apartments into a jungle.

Tratos
14-06-04, 20:20
its the new DRE "club" its in plaza 3 next to the DRE HQ, pq dreparty or somthing like that

[TgR]KILLER
14-06-04, 20:30
the app your reffering to won at the tagent event.. is in hands of fallen angels :p its in pp3.. same lift as my starter =)

tho i aint gonna tell.. can't even remember the pass anyway.. but it was a real jungle.. so many plants and shit you can't even see straight forward.. just plants plants plants..

cRazy2003
14-06-04, 20:37
That looks like the DRE epic apartment?

There are some jungle apartments. They were basically people had dropped the statics when they were briefly introduced and turned their apartments into a jungle.

i dunno what ur looking f0r, but i saw this when the dre apartments got showcased, this was the aftershow party apartment.
more