PDA

View Full Version : Morrocron

ichinin
14-06-04, 19:25
I was thinking making a new mod for Morrowind... had some missions and all, but i needed a theme for it, and voila' - Morrocron!

You go to a new world that is devastated by a large war between some guilds, you hunt rareparts from warcenturions, build them with your (Armorer) skill and do small epics for rewards. Even buy appartments and join a clan (with NPC's). That clan's do the same as ever; take over crafting halls (skillbonus), you rise in ranks and finally you become master of the city of Morrocron.

The master of the guilds make incursions into the rebell town that is lead by the rebelious House of York. (Stealth ring == invisibility!) to contact agents, then find out some secrets on missions and finally make peace with "HoY".

I could "borrow" the heigtmaps from gfx.pak but then MJS would demand my head on a platter ... so - the map would have to be manually drawn in PSP and created with Landscape Creator, MoBs like centurion have to be retextured with NIFTexture and equipped with paralyse/shock damage, special items (Rareparts etc) have to be made in GMax/3DS max...

..or maby i've been playing NC too much..?!?!

Tratos
14-06-04, 19:27
to be honest call me a fanboi all you like but that sounds like a reasonably sweet idea :)

Make it.

Now.

You still here?

J. Folsom
14-06-04, 19:29
You forgot about the magical dimension called hacknet. :p

Vid Gamer
14-06-04, 22:20
Screw a mod, I wish Bethseda came out with an MMORPG exactly like Morrowind. :(

Mumblyfish
14-06-04, 22:22
An MMO that's totally barren and dead?

You've got one right here :angel:

Benjie
14-06-04, 22:32
Screw that.
When Bethesda make Elder Scrolls Online (confirmed by the way) they better include all the features they left out from Elder Scrolls 2.

Tratos
14-06-04, 23:14
Im sure it was stated that Morrowind was infact going to be a MMO but they got into the story and stuff and ended up with the single player game, would be really nice if somone could make a mod which got morrowind online, like somone did to GTA Vice City, would be sweet

Rude Boi
15-06-04, 00:57
Morrowind = pwnage

Vid Gamer
15-06-04, 01:31
Wait, they really are making an Elder Scrolls MMO?

ichinin
15-06-04, 08:20
Wait, they really are making an Elder Scrolls MMO?

There was lots of talk.. talk - about that when i left the ES forum 2 monts ago about people who wanted a MMO. A more popular idea was to make a Lan coop server playable and Single playable game.. just hopes that Bethesda listens to it.

Incidently, i created this thread to describe my horrors over a MMORPG (not Lan server based coop game), you may find it intresting/funny.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2407130

tomparadox
15-06-04, 08:23
lol, that might own, the world isent big enuf, theyd half to rework it...

if i had a .nif converter for 3ds max 6 id get my m8 to make up plasa 1 and 2 model and some spells and so on and add it to morrowind ^^....

btw, you need a scripter? if i get some spare time i might be able to help you, if you do PM me...

Judge
15-06-04, 11:58
lol

This sounds well cool. :)

Especially if it was multiplayer. :p

phunqe
15-06-04, 13:00
hehe, did you construct that name on purpose so when you read it for the first time it's "Moroncron". I swear I had to look twice :p

j/k :)

Rude Boi
16-06-04, 23:16
This seriously sounds like a genuinly great mod :P

do it well and it will become better than NC, cos of less bugs etc lol ;)