PDA

View Full Version : Ammo cloning lists?

Codrum
14-06-04, 18:39
Anyone know if there is a list of junk parts that are good for ammo cloning? I went to croncom but it seems to be offline/bugged atm (maybe its finally going down!? :( )

I have been throwing all the junk I get from mobs into the processor with the ammo i want cloned and, once its full, I hit start. Sometimes I get only 1 clip sometimes i get 10. Just started using the recycle skill and found it to be very useful, but im too lazy to actualy try and and test different parts by themselves. ;) thanks

msdong
14-06-04, 18:41
its simply everything (junk) that can be sold for money @ Yos

sanityislost
14-06-04, 18:42
large warbot junk is great, but if your low level just farm the P1 or 2 aggies for junk till you feel you can higher ranked mobs.

SiL..:..

J. Folsom
14-06-04, 19:32
For a general idea of how much return you get for your junk, just assume that the larger it looks in your inventory, the better it is for cloning.

Susi
14-06-04, 19:35
Any junk that looks like a bag on the ground can be used for cloning.

In addition you can use Weapon (component) Parts, Vehicle Component Parts, Armor and Implant Parts... (But currently only with one item of each kind because otherwise the processor will try to combine the Component parts to a higher version...)

Soothsayer
15-06-04, 09:16
The best "junk" part to clone anything with are vehicle componentpart 10's and implantpart k's. I use them mainly for drugs because of their high value. I usually carry a few of them when I hunt mobs that take alot of ammo to kill, but do not drop usable junk. It is much lighter carrying one of those than the ammo they produce.

winnoc
15-06-04, 09:50
I'm wondering if a higher recycle skill yields more output generated?
As right now my spy can recycle tl94.

Phlith
15-06-04, 09:56
pretty sure the more points you have in recycle, the greater your returns are, so yea.

Kain
15-06-04, 12:35
"I'm wondering if a higher recycle skill yields more output generated?
As right now my spy can recycle tl94."

Lommed my capped rifle PE to recycle (at the expense of T-C) to convert the 240 c9's (one years wb's hunting worth) in the clan app to C10's. Due to the joyous changes to Rhino / APC builds.

Had enough stuff collected for 100 Rhino's before the last set of patches. Just never got round to building them.

A big thanks to KK for introducing this new recycle feature, seeing the 240 "useless" c9's miffed me slightly. though it does make recycling ammo interesting when you accidently produce higher lvl components by "accident".

Anyway, ran a simple test the other day.

PE dex 105 recycle 104
Tank dex 60 recycle 65

Using 10 large hydraulic parts (best wb standard loot) each

Recycling Blue Fairy

We both made 6.

As I said not a statistically useable test (hehe)

But depressing for me ( the PE) none the less.

Maybe when we collect enough Implant K's (and stop the clans lowish lvl APU from converting them to psi boosters) we may see a difference.

Bloody well hope so!!

Kain

garyu69
15-06-04, 12:52
Best thing to recycle with are 'K' implant component parts :)

and if you are able to get yourself a hold of a Researcher/Constructor/Barter you can make them easily enough for about 25,000 a piece. They just need 10 x Gammonin to make each one.

With one K part and my Recycle skill of 62 you can get

PSI boosters 3 - 36
Top Drugs i.e. Nightspider - 6
Ammo - A fuckload!

[TgR]KILLER
15-06-04, 13:00
Flesh like large 4 pieces from fire mobs are ownage for cloning.. everything that takes 4 space on your inv is actualy..

winnoc
15-06-04, 13:15
How much lube do you need to convert C9's to C10's?

As i have about 50 of those and i could use some rhino's for my driver :-)

garyu69
15-06-04, 13:50
not sure how much Lube is needed but i am pretty sure that the lube sells for half the price of the other Lubes anyway.