PDA

View Full Version : Why DOY is such a secret?

Huzar
14-06-04, 16:02
Show us some screens from DOY please... i dream about new models, and how are they affected by armor...

I met few ppl today who dont belive that DOY actualy exists :)
And seriously i got... scared.

Whats wrong with showing some screens? Its always some kind of advertising...

Freeejumper
14-06-04, 16:09
there is no doy there is no new engine so stfu :P nobody needs doy now stop posting in forum and play more nc :P

Huzar
14-06-04, 16:10
WTF is wrong with you. I'm playing NC.

landofcake
14-06-04, 16:10
They lie to you GI ... they will napalm you while you sleep tonight

Promethius
14-06-04, 16:14
Whats Doy?

Huzar
They lie to you GI ... they will napalm you while you sleep tonight

Damn i hate that girl and that voice...

Freeejumper
WTF is wrong with you. I'm playing NC.
so my version of nc is oldschool ? :( so they updated it to a forum game ?

Huzar
14-06-04, 16:16
Can i have a lil brake?

petek480
14-06-04, 16:16
so you're bitching about him being on the forums and not ingame, yet you're on the forums and not ingame either. you should go bitch at yourself then.

ezza
14-06-04, 16:18
they dont give info out cos we as a community hold anything they say against them, so they play it safe and say nothing :lol:

Huzar
14-06-04, 16:20
they dont give info out cos we as a community hold anything they say against them, so they play it safe and say nothing :lol:

not true :)
Just read posts below every patch notes 80% are happy ones :)

Lexxuk
14-06-04, 16:22
there is no DOY, in July, MJS will come onto the forum and state "Someone downloaded/hacked the source code to DOY, we therefore have to make some changes to DOY, release date is now TBA" 3 years later, DOY will come out, but without the actual DOY content, it will be the Original NC, with a new box sayin Neocron Beyond Dome Of York (DOY not included) :p

Judge
14-06-04, 16:23
I think that they're keeping it a secret, mostly at least, so that when it does actually come out we'll all go OMG! UBAR!

Thats what I'm hoping at least.

ezza
14-06-04, 16:34
not true :)
Just read posts below every patch notes 80% are happy ones :)
thats just patch notes there nothing.

you ever read the DOY delayed threads( of which there have been many) and you would understand

rofl Judge im suprised Niddy aint pwned that sig for misquoting him :lol:

Judge
14-06-04, 16:36
Oh man... the DoY is sept 1st release date thread was.... painful.

But I'm glad that they told us then, and not in July. That time they were stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Gotterdammerung
14-06-04, 18:40
we are all too busy playing it & having a ball to comment on this thread now

Scikar
14-06-04, 18:45
I'm clinging to the hope they're saying nothing so that this bastard community all quit, so they can start fresh with BDoY and fewer assholes.

Shadow Dancer
14-06-04, 19:08
I'm clinging to the hope they're saying nothing so that this bastard community all quit, so they can start fresh with BDoY and fewer assholes.

:lol: http://neocron.jafc.de/images/icons/icon14.gif

Judge
14-06-04, 19:09

Damn j00!!

MisterP
14-06-04, 19:15

Crashed yet??? (which is why ur posting like we all do :angel: ) :D

J. Folsom
14-06-04, 19:21
Crashed yet??? (which is why ur posting like we all do :angel: ) :D
He can't crash! He's a moderator. Everyone knows anyone who works for, or does volunteer work for KK can not crash. :p

Huzar
14-06-04, 19:23
I just want few screens i'm not asshole :P

press f12 once or twice :)

ezza
14-06-04, 20:23
[ edited ]

Jerto
14-06-04, 20:31
Hey ! There's something wrong with your account ! Send me a link to download BDOY and give me your login/password, I'll sort it out for you :D

Bl@zed
14-06-04, 20:35

Shadow Corps will never leave! we will be pissing people off even in B: DoY!!! :angel:

Menolak
14-06-04, 20:50
Hey ! There's something wrong with your account ! Send me a link to download BDOY and give me your login/password, I'll sort it out for you :D

Geez man, your English is pretty good? You must laugh at my french alot then, hein?...(un blague, Jerto!..)

Mr_Snow
14-06-04, 20:52

Too much to hope to get rid of them Scikar it actually seems to be having the opposite effect.

greendonkeyuk
14-06-04, 21:05
tell it like it is fellas. lol

alig
14-06-04, 21:11
I think that they're keeping it a secret, mostly at least, so that when it does actually come out we'll all go OMG! UBAR!

Thats what I'm hoping at least.

Nah not true :p...ive seen several video's and screenshots of HL2 but it wont change the way my mouth will drop when i play it. I'll still say OMG UBAR! :p

Edited/ Got fucked up typo's today.

steweygrrr
14-06-04, 21:15
even in B: DoY!!! :angel:

he's done it there!!

NC: BDoY

not

NCB: DoY!!

*explodes*

:lol:

jiga
14-06-04, 22:50
Shadow Corps will never leave! we will be pissing people off even in B: DoY!!! :angel:That's prolly because half of the saturn server is in shadow, which is part of the problem. [ edited ] The best feature KK could offer with DoY is the removal of BD...

Epsilon 5
14-06-04, 23:33
That's prolly because half of the saturn server is in shadow, which is part of the problem. [ edited ] The best feature KK could offer with DoY is the removal of BD...
What would be the point of that? They would go to another faction and do the same thing they always do. They just chose a faction with lots of enemies, remove BD and they will all go TG or something ...

The issue is that the "bully people" don't fight each other, they just form 1 or 2 very large clans and overwhelm everyone with numbers.

Back on topic ...

If they tell EVERYTHING there will nothing left for people to discover when it's released. Besides, if you release some information and then they decide to change something people will complain that it wasn't what KK said and the old system (that they didn't even knew) would be better, etc...

jiga
14-06-04, 23:47
What would be the point of that? They would go to another faction and do the same thing they always do. They just chose a faction with lots of enemies, remove BD and they will all go TG or something ...

The issue is that the "bully people" don't fight each other, they just form 1 or 2 very large clans and overwhelm everyone with numbers.

Back on topic ...

If they tell EVERYTHING there will nothing left for people to discover when it's released. Besides, if you release some information and then they decide to change something people will complain that it wasn't what KK said and the old system (that they didn't even knew) would be better, etc...
I was meaning to say that they should remove the players since they are all bunched up in one faction so KK need to strike before they disperse themselves into other factions and spread the virus.

ezza
15-06-04, 02:26
ffs my last post was not a flame, all i said was you wont get rid of this asshole, i didnt mean scikar i ment me, every post i make gets fucking construed as flaming these days :mad:

DoY is the removal of BD..

nooooooooooooo :(

if you removed BD, you would proberbly see TG fill up wit the so called idiots or whatever you wish to call them

tomparadox
15-06-04, 05:53
it whont come out yet :) they havent finished useing up there Book of "101 reasons to delay a games relese" yet :p