PDA

View Full Version : How many times do you die to bugs

Biznatchy
14-06-04, 02:29
If you play for like 5 hours doing pvp how many times do you die not because you were just not good enough, or outnumbered but due to a client crash or not being able to launch a drone or sync crash. What is the % of deaths that were due to bugs not player skill.

Jailbird
14-06-04, 02:34
If you play for like 5 hours doing pvp how many times do you die not because you were just not good enough, or outnumbered but due to a client crash or not being able to launch a drone or sync crash. What is the % of deaths that were due to bugs not player skill.

what other bugs are there then? O_o

ZoomZoom
14-06-04, 02:47
i dont die that much each day but when i do die its because of crashing uber lag and syn

Biznatchy
14-06-04, 02:48
what other bugs are there then? O_o

PPU's not getting buffs to stick due to client server timing being off.

Tanks guns just freeze you can pop a stam booster but the gun wont fire till you switch to another gun or spell then back.

Spies getting hit 3 times by apu's even after they stealth.

Lag spikes nobody is moving then your dead, kinda happens in all game but the net code in neocron is pretty poor.

people floating up in the air.

Players leaving ghost that you cant damage but confuses the shit out of your team.

.... i really dont have time to list them all.

Omnituens
14-06-04, 03:31
Since my main character doesnt PvP my vote is for PvM

lets put it this was, its the only thing that kills him.

amfest
14-06-04, 03:40
I think i've died more to lag than bugs and more regular deaths than bugs. maybe i'm just lucky on that bug reguard cause when I crash it's typically not in a place where I'll die or I come back and can save myself. Lag from a flamer or a butchee spawning and I don't see the dmg till its too late. Although the bug that works with them better in that reguard is the in the wall mob. oh well.

SorkZmok
14-06-04, 04:11
Lol, the ppl who said >75% have some serious ego problems i bet. :lol: :lol:

<25% for me, doesnt really happen that often. Actually, i cant even remember the last time.

tomparadox
14-06-04, 06:50
25% - 50% for me... sucks, and its anoying as hell lol...

edit: id like to thank KK for your FRE, it let the enamy get our OP :P

naimex
14-06-04, 08:07
0 - 25 %

and itīs only the "spell wonīt cast" bugs, if I die from a bug.

LTA
14-06-04, 12:27
People prolly died from my bugs heh

The cast timing and stuff, my ppu has died from alsorts of things but the bugged spells are a real killer for me but that's about all..

o and the times i get stuck in synch or fre :(

Samhain
14-06-04, 14:19
Happens too often, or you don't kill someone because they are warping all over the place and shit. I have no problem with dying and losing but I have issues with things that are not within reason... I always like being able to look back at a situation and think "Why did they beat me?" or just accept it as the limitations of my skill, setup or the circumstances (me vs. APU/PPU), but when it's because I started floating up in the air and they no longer had to aim to hit me, and then I fatal and get Synchronizing 5 logins in a row, I get very pissed off.

Biznatchy
14-06-04, 15:37
May I add public polls are uber

ou7blaze
14-06-04, 15:39
i dunno i seem to remember relogging more than playing the fucking game :(

Mighty Max
14-06-04, 15:42
Never,

cuz i dont actively PvP. i.e. dont fight back.

Selendor
14-06-04, 15:43
Ratio of death to bugs is directly proportional to how close you get to zoning one zone north of McPherson zone. PPU graveyard that...

le noob
14-06-04, 17:36
the best is synch deaths when you zone out of ug or into a zone you know is battle going on in and you hag in synch for 30 45 sec and know your gonna end up relogging to find your corpse

gotta love it

ezza
14-06-04, 17:47
100% of my deaths in PvP are bugged related.

damn my buggy aiming :mad:

:p

J. Folsom
14-06-04, 17:50
For all four times I participated in PvP, everything worked perfectly. :p

Personally, while some people really die to actual bugs, there are probably a number of people who always say they only die to bugs, but that is only because they're too proud to admit defeat.

jernau
14-06-04, 18:19
Depends what character I'm playing.