PDA

View Full Version : Regarding factionless.

Judge
13-06-04, 21:38
As, at the moment, there is no anarchy breed faction, will you be punished for being factionless? I know that you aren't meant to, but would I (hypothetically, of course) get banned should a factionless runner be discovered on my account?

I know that when DoY comes around anarchy breed will be introduced, and thats all fine and good but what about now? For people who don't want to be included in the whole faction thing. I mean its perfectly acceptable RP-wise for someone to quit their faction and go out and live in the wastelands.

Also, when anarchy breed does come round, how should they be handled? I personally think that they need to be treated differently from the other factions completely, as if they are enemy to everyone then it will just be a PKer faction, and they won't be able to enter into either city. However, that would work IF, you also made Traders Union playable, so that people could become freelance traders who could visit anywhere to sell their goods, but maybe require that they keep their law enforcer in.

Pepperoni
13-06-04, 23:47
I like your idea of making the AB a hostile-to-all faction and the Trader Union a friendly-to-all faction, but I think people who are Factionless now should get a choise to become either one of them and not set them on AB automatically.

Xaru
14-06-04, 02:17
I turned factionless by mistake. KK said they dont correct it and i have to go the normal way, by paying to be a faction member. So i guess beeing factionless is a valid option. Cons, cant use any GRs but the free ones.

Regards
Xaru

ZoomZoom
14-06-04, 02:57
i saw 2 ab on venus today :confused:

MkVenner
14-06-04, 08:08
Yeah Venus is run by different GMs to the KK GMs, venus got the AB faction as a reward for role playing iirc.
Theres also PE Camo PA, and word around the camp fire is they've had a few gliders in the past, and i think TU is open to them too

Agent L
14-06-04, 11:03
I was factionless for a pretty long time. You're allied to half an neutral to other half, so everyone you pvp, you loose SL.
As noone is allied to you - no op GRs. (I can't remember if a neutral can use GRs set to GrAll or cannot)
ATM neutrality is far more closer to TU then AB

Ultazha
14-06-04, 11:19
Trader Union is closed on Venus. Only GMs play it during some events.

AB is open with very restrictive recruitement. Only the AB FC can allow a runner to be an Anachy Breed.

Opening this faction to everyone will make it the perfect PK faction wich is not wanted by KK i think.

Considering TU, i personnally hope that it will be opened a day on the same system and will be neutral to all others factions.

cMz
14-06-04, 11:33
Everyone, even hostiles can use the GR if set to GrAll.

LTA
14-06-04, 12:31
Yeah Venus is run by different GMs to the KK GMs, venus got the AB faction as a reward for role playing iirc.
Theres also PE Camo PA, and word around the camp fire is they've had a few gliders in the past, and i think TU is open to them too
We chased one of those gliders heh it was dropping bombs on peeps around our op.
Ab is on venus but it has it's reasons, something to do with secret labs
Downside to being in AB tho is No clans, No Epic, Not many friends :p

Sigma
14-06-04, 12:49
i would hate to be AB on saturn :\

http://home.arcor.de/bratzekopp/111.JPG

edit - there are 5 AB-runners on venus, and if one wants to join the FC AND the other ABs have to agree

Nidhogg
14-06-04, 12:51
edit - there are 5 AB-runners on venus, and if one wants to join the FC AND the other ABs have to agree
How very anarchic of them. ;)

N

LTA
14-06-04, 13:07
How very anarchic of them. ;)

N
but we know if it wasnt like this

95% of neocron would be anarchists :p

The other 5 are the le'd anarchists :p

Nidhogg
14-06-04, 13:43
So anarchy rules? Surely that's what anarchists strive for.

N

LTA
14-06-04, 13:47
So anarchy rules? Surely that's what anarchists strive for.

N
Prolly do

But what's the point of having the games population in one faction.

Xaru
14-06-04, 15:32
Prolly do

But what's the point of having the games population in one faction.
Well, then you just all shoot your faction members, cause thats what anarchy is all about o_O And dont forget to tear down Viarosso, it looks too nice :D

Regards
Xaru

ezza
14-06-04, 15:36
looking at the anarchy factions relations in the screeny sigma gave there, it would suck i mean there allied to too many factions, bunch of carebears

MkVenner
14-06-04, 16:24
it says your allied, but your not actually, while i was factionless i couldnt GR to TT GRs (was allied) but i could GR on my CA guy