PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting Gamma in Windowed Mode.

]v[ortice
13-06-04, 16:55
I need to brighten Neo up.

It was fine before patch 200 when I was using Neofrag's NeocronNetworkLauncher (NNL). The gamma seemed to be within normal parameters if i whacked it up to full. Now the function no-longer works and it's all pretty dark again.

So can anyone help me adjust the brightness of the Neocron Client?

Please note:
- This must be fixed without me adjusting the monitor or windows brightness settings.
- Also without me resorting to 'normal' mode as opposed to 'windowed' mode.
- Both the in-game brightness and gamma settings and also the menu gamma settings are maxed. They have no effect.

Cheers.

Divide
13-06-04, 21:06
v[ortice']I need to brighten Neo up.

It was fine before patch 200 when I was using Neofrag's NeocronNetworkLauncher (NNL). The gamma seemed to be within normal parameters if i whacked it up to full. Now the function no-longer works and it's all pretty dark again.

So can anyone help me adjust the brightness of the Neocron Client?

Please note:
- This must be fixed without me adjusting the monitor or windows brightness settings.
- Also without me resorting to 'normal' mode as opposed to 'windowed' mode.
- Both the in-game brightness and gamma settings and also the menu gamma settings are maxed. They have no effect.

Cheers.

Why dont more of you people use PowerStrip? You can set hotkeys to do many things, including increase/decrease gamma on the fly.

It is Demo software, but continues to work after the trial time is listed, it just increases the amount of time you must wait before it starts. Its been about 6 months since Ive done a system reinstall, and its starts in 35 seconds now, as opposed to the 5 seconds it started with, and starts with Windows. Its got many other features, and definately is a fricken GREAT program

http://entechtaiwan.net/util/ps.shtm

edit: I just checked my version, Im using 3.47-- on the website, its 3.49, so I cant be sure about the extended demo capabilities.

]v[ortice
14-06-04, 01:28
ahhh bollocks.

I just saw that my original launcher's gamma is fine in windowed mode.

NNL seems to be a bit arsey. Well the gamma fix part of it with the new patch.

Pls close this thread is anyone is listening.