PDA

View Full Version : OT: Boktai... the vampires win. :/

Archeus
13-06-04, 10:55
I got the game for the GBA a few days ago. The game is really cool, everything changes depending on the time of the day, your location in the world and if there is any sunshine out or not (has UV sensor).

However in Ireland, sunshine is a rare thing (I had to wait 3 days to beat the first level), so the game is doing my head in. I spend ages getting so far but then I need sunshine to kill the master vampire. So I log off the game and play later to find the master vampire has done a runner (game plays on after you save).

Great game, bit like splinter cell/puzzle game. But I'm tempted to go buy a UV lamp just so I can complete the levels.

TheGreatMilenko
13-06-04, 11:47
I got the game for the GBA a few days ago. The game is really cool, everything changes depending on the time of the day, your location in the world and if there is any sunshine out or not (has UV sensor).

However in Ireland, sunshine is a rare thing (I had to wait 3 days to beat the first level), so the game is doing my head in. I spend ages getting so far but then I need sunshine to kill the master vampire. So I log off the game and play later to find the master vampire has done a runner (game plays on after you save).

Great game, bit like splinter cell/puzzle game. But I'm tempted to go buy a UV lamp just so I can complete the levels.

thats seems kewl and stupid at the same time o_O