PDA

View Full Version : SATURN EVENT - bounty hunter

Andronicus
13-06-04, 03:15
Attention citizens of Neocron.

Recently a member of my clan named Padan Fain has turned traitor giving secrets to Reza himself! I am hereby placing a bounty of 1 million credits on his head; attached to his body or NOT!

(occ)
Rules are as follows:
1. To claim the prize you must give his dog tags to me - not just kill him.
2. He will not enter any safe zones of any kind - but beyond that he may go anywhere in neocron.
3. He will always have -32 SL thereby allowing you to track him thru the city com****
4.He may or may not have body guards - so beware and possibly bring your own "hired help"

Event starts now - i will repost once he has been killed!

****EDIT - city coms are not working since last patch for this function
so instead i will remain somewhere in Pepper park at all times. This includes the bars, strip joints etc.. - no safe zone tho.

Menolak
13-06-04, 03:16
Haven't seen you much...Hiding since KK took away your stealth, Andronicus?

Lexxuk
13-06-04, 03:18
Haven't seen you much...Hiding since KK took away your stealth, Andronicus?

Maybe he was stealthed which is why you cant see him? :p

Menolak
13-06-04, 03:20
Maybe he was stealthed which is why you cant see him? :p
[ edited ]
(Does that count as flaming?)

Andronicus
13-06-04, 03:37
First blood has been drawn. Congrats to Eled for killing the rogue runner. However he has come back and the same bounty still applies! He can be ANYWHERE in pepper park - but will not enter a safe zone.

Let the games continue..

Andronicus
13-06-04, 04:30
EVENT HAS ENDED. once again Eled managed to find the evil padan fain. He was found sneeking around the entrance to the Crahn church.

Thanks to all who showed up - many lost their lives in event!

TheGreatMilenko
13-06-04, 06:31
[ edited ]
(Does that count as flaming?)

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FUCKING OWNED

Eledhbrant
13-06-04, 17:53
Winnar! :D

Padan is a zonewhore :p

Benjie
13-06-04, 17:57
Sounds like it was fun.

A good idea would be if KK implamented loads of tools to allow players to create there own events with more creativity, and rewarded people each month for creating the best events. The ceromony could be presented by a GM or Faction Counsiler and there reward could be something really valuble. That way all servers would be brimming with cool events like this all of the time.