PDA

View Full Version : Tank con setup

SjanTeN^
12-06-04, 16:46
All right here goes, i have been playing with my con setup and i know want to know what i have done right\wrong, i know i havent capped con yet but this is as far as i am now. The picture show my con screen buffed by myself and a drugged up. (real ppu haz can make it a bit better)
Now you hardcore players, is this a bad setup? Im thinking of loaming some hlth out since i got 595 with a haz3. I cant take out any endurance points, i already need to use stamina boosters so thats bad enough in it self.
Please notice im not a hardcore gamer, im not new im not old, i tried the beta then had a very long break and then i came back some time ago.
Cheers

ou7blaze
12-06-04, 16:58
u haven't given us screenies of stuff like imps used, what armor and bones used so we dont know what to stuff you need help on lol @@"

cRazy2003
12-06-04, 16:58
try not to have any endurance, lom the points out and use them on more resists or ath, just use stam boosters.

naimex
12-06-04, 17:28
dont take resist drugs, they are bugged.

ou7blaze
12-06-04, 22:25
woah u have mad load of enduanrace, a bit more poison doesn't hurt usually :)

Gohei
12-06-04, 22:31
With a hlt pool like that you harly need all that poison. Anywho, looks like the average tank CON setup. Get rip of all the end btw, unless ur melee that is.

DIS
12-06-04, 23:08
imo, too little xray, u want as much as u can in that.. Fire is probably ok and more energy wouldnt hurt,

Cheers.

Oath
12-06-04, 23:15
Naimex pretty much nailed the point. Don't do drugs.

Vid Gamer
12-06-04, 23:23
Could be way better.

ufora
12-06-04, 23:27
mine (tho lots of people hate it)

imps (that concern con) pp chip, moveon, filterheart 2, antigamma head and arm, exp foot and leg (what everone does ath) and bat queen chest

i use armour hcpa3, inq 4 helm, hev inq boots, dura 4 pants and light energy belt

con (base i cant remember so this is with imps and armour on)

ath: 45
health: 60 (i think, i have 330 in health pool unbuffed)
fire: 93
energy: 112
xray: 110
poison: 0
endurance: 0

lots of people will say it is shit but they have not tried it. it suits my play style and i have tried others. i suggest you try a wide variety of setup to find one that suits you best and adapt it so it is even better.

(btw 0 endurance is good, just put lots of stams in ur qb)

Oath
12-06-04, 23:43
Could be way better.

This is his resists and not total armor.

He has a well balanced setup and the only problem is the fact he uses drugs, wich are bugged.

Ufora, i have tried it, it does not suit me at all. but it has some fine points :p