PDA

View Full Version : Sl reward system

-=BlackBeard=-
11-06-04, 21:29
i have just been thinking the players with high sl dont have much of a reward, i had an idea that

40 sl - slot 1 and 2 are safe slots
50 sl - slot 1 2 and 3 are safe slots
60 sl- slot 1 2 3 and 4 are safe slots

This way people will try to keep there sl up and it cud also be an answer to faction war

ufora
11-06-04, 21:53
everyone should have 1 safe slot unless they have minus sl :D:D

Maarten
11-06-04, 22:39
Nah, I like the current system of having a high SL gives a belt that is very hard to hack. But right now it's way too easy to lose a high SL that you've spend months on getting.

tomparadox
11-06-04, 22:45
Nah, I like the current system of having a high SL gives a belt that is very hard to hack. But right now it's way too easy to lose a high SL that you've spend months on getting.
yes, i agree, SL is to easy to lose if youv goten to say 80 SL and you accidently kill a vendor or something like that and lose to like -13 SL O_o. although if you knowingly kill it, then you deserv the SL lose, Unless theres a rare chance you dident know it would drop your SL, like those NPCs in the wastlands that are red and crap...

[ot] what happend to the turrents SL from beta? it used to be after the turrent killed people it lost SL too Oo, lest it looked like it...

Phlith
12-06-04, 00:24
A few weeks ago, maybe a little longer, my PPU had 100 sl, so I wanted to know how hard my belt was going to be to hack. It turned out a 100 sl belt is hackable with 122 hack after only 4 tries. IMO it should be alot harder to hack or make it so that there is a greater reason for keeping your sl that high... :(

ou7blaze
12-06-04, 22:23
I guessed you guys got lucky, since it's more randomized... how hard it is to hack but i agree it should be upped more..