http://neocron.jafc.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=1315

Have fun.

garyu69
11-06-04, 15:36
sexy..

hinch
11-06-04, 15:46
that logo is just comedy central

every time i see it i crack up laughing even more so when im sat at home and i look at my SWG box

Drake6k
11-06-04, 15:48

every time i see it i crack up laughing even more so when im sat at home and i look at my SWG box

Yeah seriously KK get a new logo.

I guess those 2 shots are better than nothing :wtf:

Lexxuk
11-06-04, 15:50
I cant see much of a difference between them and current NC O_o

Candaman
11-06-04, 15:53
PHEW WOW I WAS WORRIED that i wouldn't have my precious ASG in BDOY buts its all okay i can sleep well at night now phew

Psycho_SquiRReL
11-06-04, 15:55
i cant really tell hte difference either heh lets hope its not using the new engine.... but if it isnt... then why even post that first screeny of the ASG..... wouldnt really be a BDOY pic

athon
11-06-04, 15:56
Yeah seriously KK get a new logo.

I guess those 2 shots are better than nothing :wtf:
I quite agree. That Star Wars logo isn't go to do anything to raise sales. If anything it'll lessen them. When I see a copy-cat logo like that it makes me think 'these people are so desperate they're trying to imitate an existing successful game'

There were atleast a dozen excellent logo's put forward by community members - why do you not wish to use one of these original and, IMO, professional looking logos

Athon Solo

Archeus
11-06-04, 16:24
They have to be a wind up.

1) The ASG shop is the shop in Pepper park (behind the secure door)

2) They have to be taking the piss with the Star Wars logo. Infringement aside it shows a lack of creativity.

btw.. wtf is this one?

http://neocron.jafc.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=500

ou7blaze
11-06-04, 16:31
Neofrag ONE deck 8 or something

Plight
11-06-04, 16:33
Thats one of the rarely used neofrag decks i think. Those decks seem to have some of the best map designs/graphics in the game imho, but people rarely see them because "dueling" seems to be the in thing right now, and everyone knows the best map for dueling is deck 1 in pp1.

Ivory
11-06-04, 16:34
if thats the new engine for BDOY then i'm not happy :(

Drake6k
11-06-04, 16:35
Thats one of the rarely used neofrag decks i think. Those decks seem to have some of the best map designs/graphics in the game imho, but people rarely see them because "dueling" seems to be the in thing right now, and everyone knows the best map for dueling is deck 1 in pp1.

Actually dueling has always been in and It's deck 4 not 1.

Plight
11-06-04, 16:43
Deck 4 and deck 1 are the same actually, if your referring to the industrial looking map.
At least i think, lol. Just got up, a bit light headed from last night. :o

Heavyporker
11-06-04, 16:48
nuh uh, itsa Neofrag One Deck 7, I know, I been there. Sexiest zone in the City... its what Via Rosso SHOULD"VE BEEN!

cRazy2003
11-06-04, 16:48
http://neocron.jafc.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=1314

WOW LOOK AT THE BRAND NEW VEHICLES, THERE SO DIFFERENT!

SjanTeN^
11-06-04, 17:00
I cant see much of a difference between them and current NC O_o

New logo :)?

Tratos
11-06-04, 17:03
New logo :)?
Which is absolute PANTS!

tomparadox
11-06-04, 17:05

every time i see it i crack up laughing even more so when im sat at home and i look at my SWG box i agree, every time i see the logo it reminds me of some star wars game...

Deck 4 and deck 1 are the same actually, if your referring to the industrial looking map.
At least i think, lol. Just got up, a bit light headed from last night. :o
the deck in the screen is deck 3... very nice pics btw...

Mumblyfish
11-06-04, 17:14
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/uploads/logo-sig.jpg
That picture has just made me pre-order BDoY.

Oh, how I wish it were official.

formori
11-06-04, 17:20
i think someone just about to get sued very quickly

KK you have a wealth of graphic designers who would do you a logo for FREE!!! if you asked for it. also I am in the porcess of going some good PR materal in the form of news reports. so stay tuned

tomparadox
11-06-04, 17:30
i think someone just about to get sued very quickly

KK you have a wealth of graphic designers who would do you a logo for FREE!!! if you asked for it. also I am in the porcess of going some good PR materal in the form of news reports. so stay tuned
i know, from the looks of it almost EVERYone in this comunity owns and knows how to use photoshop.

Eddie
11-06-04, 17:56

Yeah.. I only just got it. Was wondering what the shape behind it means.. but it says DoY.

Winner!

Eddie

40$Poser
11-06-04, 18:01
oh wow, more doy pics, using the old engine (or so it appears in those screens)

(I though the whole point of previews was to show off the great graphics, so using what appears to be the same engine as now is achieving what?)

tomparadox
11-06-04, 18:16

i know, that logo ownz...

HatchetRyda
11-06-04, 18:27
Sad.. I hope those are not the new engine, just like other stated.

Mirco
11-06-04, 18:29

Hey Athon you made that logo yourself? That one was very nice indeed, and the SW logo is not very good(its nice looking, but it doesnt fit). Its almost like when I went to greece on holidays and bought some very nice "ROYBAN" sun glasses.

Tratos
11-06-04, 18:35
I cant quiet remeber who made the orange logo but i think its either Xaru or CHROME (sorry if i got the names wrong) if you click the pic in Athons sig or mine it'll take you to the thread which it was posted in

GurTjaN
11-06-04, 18:46
Well i agree KK needs a new logo..

they could make a sticky thread with make a BDOY logo and make it a contest.
Well get a good new logo and encourages people for the prizes...

anywayz, greetz gurt

tomparadox
11-06-04, 19:07
Well i agree KK needs a new logo..

they could make a sticky thread with make a BDOY logo and make it a contest.
Well get a good new logo and encourages people for the prizes...

anywayz, greetz gurt if i recall correctly, it was, but not a contest, they said to post what people think would look better or something like that, so they did, i beleiv it was a huge thred, ill try to find it, and it had a TON of entryes...

edit: heres the DoY logo thred http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=95171&highlight=Star+Wars

GurTjaN
11-06-04, 19:32
i c :)

MrChumble
11-06-04, 19:33
Those can't be real KK sanctioned shots, they're complete shit.

That logo is the one MJS posted here and asked for comments on, and the first 50 or so replies read more or less:

"ooh StarWars: Beyond Dome of York" or similar. MJS liked it, making him the only person who did :D

As for the shots themselves, they're clearly of Neocron as it is now, they don't follow the normal BDoY preview shot format and they're frankly just crap pictures.

If they are genuinely from KK, which I doubt, then BDoY is doomed.

Prodigious
11-06-04, 19:33
i know, from the looks of it almost EVERYone in this comunity owns and knows how to use photoshop.

i dont own it, i dont know how to use it

but oh i wish i did....

and if i did im sure i would do something better than "Star Wars - Episode 7: Beyond the Clouds of Cloud City" logo

Archeus
11-06-04, 19:59
i dont own it, i dont know how to use it

but oh i wish i did....

and if i did im sure i would do something better than "Star Wars - Episode 7: Beyond the Clouds of Cloud City" logo

Download gimp2 www.gimp.org . Is as good as Photoshop and totally free. Or if you have the money, the paintshop pro is very good as well. PSP is good but too expensive.

Xaru
11-06-04, 20:09
I cant quiet remeber who made the orange logo but i think its either Xaru or CHROME (sorry if i got the names wrong) if you click the pic in Athons sig or mine it'll take you to the thread which it was posted in
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/uploads/logo-sig.jpg

Hehe, the DOY logo shape in the Background is from Chrome. I liked it and brushed it up to the one u use in your sig :) Glad you like it

Regards
Xaru

-=BlackBeard=-
11-06-04, 20:12
nice^^

craio
11-06-04, 20:28
They look more like fan made wallpapers then actual official screenshots to me...
That second one is MC5 right?

The way the screens are presented (the way the border is done etc) is totaly different then in the peeks aswell.

Marx
11-06-04, 21:54
Looks like mc5 and someone looking out from the display case at the plaza 3 asg

:wtf:

Benjie
11-06-04, 23:14
I bet thats not the new engine. It looks to much like DX7 rendering, and I know that DX9 is going to be much more powerfull.

Those textures look rejuvinated though, nice and high resolution. There going to look sweet with up to date renders, and when you get close all the detail will still be there....

*deeetaaiil... ggghaaaarg *drools**

Judge
11-06-04, 23:14
I don't think that they are real KK screenies. Don't use the same format or anything.

(plus they are of places that are already in the game, and they are shit)

NS_CHROME54
11-06-04, 23:19
as xaru said :)