PDA

View Full Version : Backorder NEMA

-FN-
10-06-04, 20:35
I've recently discovered (yes, I'm slow) that I can buy issues #9 and #10 at the NEMA store in-game. Where can I purchase back issues? I'd like to get a copy of them :)

Oh, and is it possible to read these things in-game :p

Dribble Joy
10-06-04, 20:43

Afaik, the NEMAs ingame are (as with all items) restricted to 256 characters in their description with the current game mechanics.

Eddie
10-06-04, 20:51
I've recently discovered (yes, I'm slow) that I can buy issues #9 and #10 at the NEMA store in-game. Where can I purchase back issues? I'd like to get a copy of them :)

I vote no :P

Make them collector's items. Only because I've got #7 #8 #9 and #10.. and I want to be carry on being special. Them people in white suits always said I was special... so special....*sniff*

Anyway.. back on topic.

Where's NEMA #11 and #12 gone?
They usually update them when a new patch (ahem #200) comes out.

Also, would love to be able to read them... maybe they should code something special in to allow that to happen!

But then again.. NeoChron's from the CityCom aren't up to date either :(

Eddie

Maloch Octavia
10-06-04, 20:54
The NeMa items were only designed as 'collectable tat', we had them there simply as something nice to be able to buy.
The actual Info section should contain a list of headings for that issue, or they better had, or I wasted an hour typing them all out..

*Grunts*

Psycho_SquiRReL
10-06-04, 21:01
o_0 when did u retire

Heavyporker
10-06-04, 22:16
First - NEMA mags ingame really should have something in them, but no, they're essentially blank.

Second... UPDATE THE CRAHNDAMNED NEOCHRONICLES DAMMIT! I wanna be able to read old Neochronicles without having to alttab out then search through 5000 pages of filed threads.

n3m
10-06-04, 22:23
o_0 when did u retireafter this last Nema prolly..