PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Request From Droners

Maloch Octavia
10-06-04, 16:15
As the majority of Drone Icons look the same, can we have different colour icons for different damage types?

Red for GAL, Green for PLC, Yellow for FA, etcetcetc?

Just makes sifting through the cabinets that little bit easier, and I'm sure the work involved is minimal..

Thanks! *Kisses*

Spikadelia
10-06-04, 16:31
No No No....... Make all drones icons identical to empty datacubes. Increase their TL's, hugely boost the item part cost to make them. Nerf the build quality, reduce the damage and range.

AND finally please add the Droners Armour. With a range of beautiful colours for different TLevels, ranging from Incadescent Lime Green to Fluo Hot Pink with a Neon arrow sign on the helmet and a local name display that flashes.

Booyah indeed...... o_O :lol: o_O

Heavyporker
10-06-04, 16:34
Maloch, excellent idea...

but I think I'd much rather to see the little tooltip letters on the top of each drone, as in weaponparts and techparts.

Speed flames on drones seem... odd... to me.

Hey, anyone loving the new TL changes to the drones? It definitely changed things up for me... mmmm... TL 91 gal-1000 fucking pwns even if you're at 107 dex.

formori
10-06-04, 16:44
good idea :)

it would make things allot easier.

also make the hud ont he drone removable with CTRL ALT F6 please please please!!!!!! so i dont have to brake half of my NC installation to do it :D

J. Folsom
10-06-04, 17:13
I think it'd already help a lot if the "model letters" were put on them.

Much like how it works with tech parts and the like, except it'd be PB for particlebeam drones, etc.

Clownst0pper
10-06-04, 17:23
Lets reduce the drone flash shall we? It still doesnt work proporly :(

Maarten
10-06-04, 17:34
I gave the drones those small titles that rare parts and weaponparts have using ItemGFX. Mighty Max only told me that they cannot be exported so other people couldn't use them. Maybe he can fix that now so I can add those titles to my NL Pro package...

mystery8
10-06-04, 21:03
Excellent idea, Maloch. Rated 5 stars.

ezza
11-06-04, 00:40
As the majority of Drone Icons look the same, can we have different colour icons for different damage types?

Red for GAL, Green for PLC, Yellow for FA, etcetcetc?

Just makes sifting through the cabinets that little bit easier, and I'm sure the work involved is minimal..

Thanks! *Kisses*
dont really play my droner much so not sure what you mean, but if it makes life easier for the meatsack class then sure bring it on