PDA

View Full Version : how can i become a good cst or resser?

Harch
10-06-04, 13:01
hi all . firstly i will apologise for my poor spelling .
ok . everyone knows those consters or resser that have about 90 mill in stock x or around there alts or int here own clan bank . i need to know how you guys do it .spys arent exactly wb killers . how the fuck can they build so much? and then sell it??? sorry for soundling like some nib ...moaner etc etc etc . just wanna know how they manage to biuld/sell so much

Kahvi
10-06-04, 13:24
...well first of all: a spy can be a wb-killer :cool:
---

How to cst/ress godlike ?
Either join a clan or go the crowded places and offer your
skills.... And then work - and do so every day... :)
Joining a clan is probably the much more easy way compared to
playing solo...

Pretty usesless answer - what exactely is your problem ?

winnoc
10-06-04, 13:27
You can do this:

Have a barter, researcher , constructor combo, to build cars from chemicals up, the barter sells the to ASG shop.

Hunt wb's for parts, research them and then build rare weapons, sell those to other players.

Harch
10-06-04, 13:55
ok my bad . spys can kill wb's then. i eitehr wont really good at one skill . cst or res . dunno which to be . got my dreams set on cst atm i suppose .

anyone know any good setups?

JackScratch
30-06-04, 23:10
You realy do need a multi char Server to pull this off right. Myself, I have bought a clan and entered all my alts in it so they can exchange things useing the cabs. I have the Reser make BPs, The BRT buy parts, and the CSTer build. If your CST and DEX are high enough you can cap the quality on your items, start getting slots, and finaly, have the BRT sell the items at the proper shop (NOT YO'S) If your BRT is high enough, even if you build from full parts you will make a profit off of each item, and better if you put the cheapest ,mods in any slots. In this way I equip my alts with good weapons and make a lot of cash. Before you get a clan apt, you can drop items in apt foyers and relog and pick them up with the alt, they will rarely disappear in that short a time, dont do it with anything you cant replace.

seraphian
01-07-04, 08:08
Making drugs for other players is also a good way to get cash, if you undercut the high prices of NPC dealers, then players that rely on massive amounts of level 4 and 5 drugs (PEs and levelling droners typically, as well as gimped PA-4 users) will pay good money for large lots.

Also, it doesn't take much WPL and R-C to kill warbots, you can do it quite well with Mid-TL sniper rifles in many places, same with rare-dropping firemobs (slightly more difficult with a spy, but doable, especially if you have cover to use) and rares can get you BIG cash. You can also join a 4-char server and make a tank that hunts parts, a res a cons and a barter / something else. It's ideal to make your barter either a monk (high int, but more offense in some cases) or you combat character, because you can be a VERY good barter and still have enough INT left over for Weapon Lore.
you can't put a DEX tradeskill on your sniper really though, because of the T-C and R-C required to make a descent fighter, and the fact that you need enough Agil to sniper effectively and get in and out to get the loot.

Also @ Jackscratch: About your clan, is there any incarnation of TechSyn // Technocracy still around? Last I heard you were solo?

JackScratch
01-07-04, 08:21
Yeah, mostly Solo. John_Blackhawk was running TechSyn on Pluto, but I havent heard anything outn of him for a while, so I dont know.

Technocracy is in no way afiliated with TechSyn. Their Leader is Technocrat, who..... Well lets just say if he were dieing of thirst, I wouldnt spit on him.

seraphian
01-07-04, 08:39
Yeah, I know about Tech, sort of agree with you on that one... you would feel vindicated then that he left the game.

I was wondering if you had taken the name back after they dissolved, but apparently you haven't...

JackScratch
01-07-04, 08:44
You got it wrong. Tech was an older clan that had nothing to do with either of us. He took that name when he left for FA, caught a lot of flack for it to. In fact, I have always been in TechSyn.

seraphian
01-07-04, 09:40
OK, got it now... sorry about the confusion. Everything I know about it came to me thirdhand anyway..