PDA

View Full Version : New Guide @ nc.synergyxr.net

-FN-
10-06-04, 11:36
(WARNING: If you want to discover everything on your own or simply don't like spoilers, walkthroughs, or the like, don't checkout the guide and get back in-game! :p)

The DoY Tunnels Guide (http://nc.synergyxr.net/guides/doy_tunnels/) is up. Much thanks to Alamais for mapping out the tunnels and his uber Paint skills :) Many of the new items constructed out of other items (i.e. junk) will be up in the next day or so as well. This is a 'new' item as far as NC items go so it requires a lil code on my part.

Any guides can be submitted through me onto the site if you have any maps, walkthroughs, etc that you'd like to share with the community! I'm revising my guide system so the Epic runs and a few of Zai's may appear somewhat... odd right now, apologies.

We're also looking for a few Admins on the site. 90% of the site is driven by queues and utilities that I and the other Admins use to facilitate quick and easy updates to existing data via forms that YOU guys can submit on every item info pop-up. If you're interested and love NC as much as I do, have an active interest in NC and the community, and have a decent rep within the community, contact me :)

winnoc
10-06-04, 11:37
Great site.

I love it

Max Jefferson
10-06-04, 11:45
Awesome, I think this site has taken the torch from neocron.ems.ru. They served us well, but this site just has more. :)

n3m
10-06-04, 11:48
it's K05 (five) not KOS lol

-FN-
10-06-04, 11:49
Well if it's any consolation to those who liked the simple, spreadsheet view of ems.ru, I'm whipping up a "Printable Version" of the list tables that will look pretty much the same and print out nicely onto 8.5"x11" paper *shrug*

This'll also hopefully help me figure out where many of the blanks are.

Max Jefferson
10-06-04, 11:51
Well if it's any consolation to those who liked the simple, spreadsheet view of ems.ru, I'm whipping up a "Printable Version" of the list tables that will look pretty much the same and print out nicely onto 8.5"x11" paper *shrug*

This'll also hopefully help me figure out where many of the blanks are.Sweet, make sure you post a link after :) That's the only downside of this site, just a little slow to load :(

Maester Seymour
10-06-04, 12:03
Love the tunnel guides, nice work on those. Site is also great too ;)

-FN-
10-06-04, 12:09
it's K05 (five) not KOS lol

Good luck finding a DoY Tunnel Entrance in the Drakkhan Fortress Zone O_o

The name of the tunnel is "KOS" and it leads out to k_16 and down to the 2nd level tunnels.

Siygess
10-06-04, 12:33
Good work FN and Alamais - now all I want to see is people filling in the mod database ;)