PDA

View Full Version : Stepping in dogshit!

SilentEye
10-06-04, 11:22
Hey,

I woke up this morning, took a shower and then went in to my backyard to wake up and drink some coffee.

While I was at it, I noticed my dog was trying to climb up som rocks, first I was like well fuck it, but then when she was on it, I thought I'd run over there and make her get off.

So I was like standing there, next to the rocks, telling my dog to get off.

That's when my mom comes in "You're standing right in it!"
"Eek! Standing in what?" *Me looks down*

And there I was, steppin my foot in this massive attack of dogshit. :(

Now explain to me please, why does it always happen that you have to step right in it? Why don't you ever step just passed it, mumble :mad:

I just thought I'd share my wake up progress today, I hope this will be an okay day, please share your sorrow with me and please donate any money at acount nr 94858 if you have to!

Regards,
Silent

P.S. Yuk, cleaning that dogshit of your foot isn't fun, my dog was ill yesterday so the shit was all soft :mad:

P.P.S. To bad I didn't make a picture of my foot first, damn!

Garg [RogueNET]
10-06-04, 11:28
:lol: good job Silent :lol:

Original monk
10-06-04, 11:31
Now explain to me please, why does it always happen that you have to step right in it? Why don't you ever step just passed it, mumble :mad:

its murphey's law, when ya make a sandwich and ya yust put on some butter on youre bread and the slice of bread falls down then you will notice that the side with butter will always fall on the floor, not the other side :P

so not only youre bread is useless, ya can also start cleaning the kitchen :)

thats why :)

PS:

P.S. Yuk, cleaning that dogshit of your foot isn't fun, my dog was ill yesterday so the shit was all soft :mad:

please, for my apetite's sake, safe us the details :P

Shelty1
10-06-04, 11:33
^_^ really didnt want to know that....;p

anyway feel sorry 4 me...i got 4 physics A level xams nxt week :(

winnoc
10-06-04, 11:34
its murphey's law, when ya make a sandwich and ya yust put on some butter on youre bread and the slice of bread falls down then you will notice that the side with butter will always fall on the floor, not the other side :P

so not only youre bread is useless, ya can also start cleaning the kitchen :)

thats why :)

That's not murphy's law, that's another law in physics, related to the side with butter on it being heavier than the other side, therefore it falls on that side most of the time :-)

Murphy's law would be that you are making the sandwich for you mistress, who's naked in the bed, as at that moment you wife walks in saying the neighbour cut down a tree, which fell on you brandnew Porsche carrera 4S :-)

LTA
10-06-04, 11:40
Sods Law

it's like eating a kebab in a white shirt.... no matter what precaution you take you can guarentee some greasy piece of sauce lathered meat will land straight on your white shirt and not only that but smear aswell just to really infuriate you.

Original monk
10-06-04, 11:40
That's not murphy's law, that's another law in physics, related to the side with butter on it being heavier than the other side, therefore it falls on that side most of the time :-)

Murphy's law would be that you are making the sandwich for you mistress, who's naked in the bed, as at that moment you wife walks in saying the neighbour cut down a tree, which fell on you brandnew Porsche carrera 4S :-)

im not a doctor in physics (luckely) but ya get the point he :)

when sumthing can go wrong, it will go wrong :)

(altijd die belgen en hollanders me hunne commentaar :lol: )

Benjie
10-06-04, 11:42
The real life Luck stat.

Mines quite high. So is my Strength, and my Dex aint bad.

J. Folsom
10-06-04, 11:45
That's not murphy's law, that's another law in physics, related to the side with butter on it being heavier than the other side, therefore it falls on that side most of the time :-)It does always fall down butter-side down! This can be scientifically proven by taking another object or creature which always falls down with a certain side down.

In other words, a cat. Cats always land on their paws.

So, logically, if you were to strap some bread with the butter side up on the back of a cat, then let the cat fall, the cat should instead continue floating because the judge of physics is arguing with the lawyer of the cat and the lawyer of the bread. And since all TV stations in the land of gravity would then be showing "Physics Court", Gravity would be too entranced to make them fall!

I know that's true! The little green men told me it was!

SilentEye
10-06-04, 12:01
It does always fall down butter-side down! This can be scientifically proven by taking another object or creature which always falls down with a certain side down.

In other words, a cat. Cats always land on their paws.

So, logically, if you were to strap some bread with the butter side up on the back of a cat, then let the cat fall, the cat should instead continue floating because the judge of physics is arguing with the lawyer of the cat and the lawyer of the bread. And since all TV stations in the land of gravity would then be showing "Physics Court", Gravity would be too entranced to make them fall!

I know that's true! The little green men told me it was!

This is the most hillarious posts if read in weeks! That really made me laugh.

Okay so, I'm going to strab a cat with butter on my stumach, then I can fly?

Silenteye jumps out the window and dies - See ya in hell!

Original monk
10-06-04, 12:21
Okay so, I'm going to strab a cat with butter on my stumach, then I can fly?

Silenteye jumps out the window and dies - See ya in hell!

every nib knows that ya gotta hang UNDER the cat ... like using the cat as somesort of parashute ...

ffcourse youre dead ... ya strabbed that poor cat around youre stumach :eek:

amateurs :o

Harch
10-06-04, 12:24
rofl i stood in my dogs shit last night when he was barking his ass off so i came outside with him . it was dark so only my ears and feet dragged me . then "SQEUALGE" i rushed back inside to find i had a massive piece of shit not just on my slipper but on my foot . i spent 2 hours washing it

lol :D :D

Harch
10-06-04, 12:26
Mines quite high. So is my Strength, and my Dex aint bad.

it just me or does that sound funny and a really bad joke?

Darken
10-06-04, 12:55
Lol to much detail you didnt have to tell us what the shit was like :lol:

ZoomZoom
10-06-04, 13:07
heh dog poo :p

the smallest things make me laugh ........ O_o :eek: :lol:

SilentEye
10-06-04, 13:08
It was even warm, and you know the type of shit when it doesn't smell at first, but when you touch it, and the soft stuff craps apart, the soft shit smell comes out and YUK!

winnoc
10-06-04, 13:10
Everytime i step in a dogs shit, i lay a sandwich with the butterside up on the floor and make the dog step in it.

As for the cat and butter thing. It has been tried and done, but right now technology has gone to the level where they use buttersandwich strapped cows in hovertechs, just for the added compatibility of butter and cows.

Anyone ever notice droms look like a cow with a buttersandwich strapped to their back? It's the biggest NEXT scam ever, they charge you for construction and parts, while they actualy GROW hovertechs in the dessert !!!!!

Therefore we must kill all droms to expose this fraud!!!

[edit] did you notice how i got the drom thing in there so seamlesly? heheheh

Harch
10-06-04, 13:14
wow . ur a true cat and dog poo exterminator!

Freya
10-06-04, 13:35
as interesting as this conversation maybe
closed
spam
keep it in game?? jkjk :p :lol: