PDA

View Full Version : I cant eat my strange package

ZoomZoom
09-06-04, 20:11
thats right my strange package has been changed into a milkey ren... :( but the bad thing is i cant eat it :(

hows urS?

Morganth
09-06-04, 20:12
thats right my strange package has been changed into a milkey ren... :( but the bad thing is i cant eat it :(

hows urS?

Well, I got one today from a WB, and I thought they were taken out of the game. o_O

ZoomZoom
09-06-04, 20:13
i had 4 before the patch :( now they are milkey rens :(

plague
09-06-04, 20:21
lol they where wiped this patch due to high drop rate it fixed now so new books u find r real ones so wait for teh run and then go and do it :D

Shadow Dancer
09-06-04, 20:27
You can't eat it? Hrmm, I wonder if they just changed the icon and description. Imagine using that milky ren to start the termy run when they implement it. :D

[TgR]KILLER
09-06-04, 20:31
the new ones will get whiped to.. seen people on trade that got one out of the first bot and people who got 3/4 already.. since before this patch i had to hunt 6 hours to get 1.. i'm sure the droprate still aint as it should be.. another whipe is at hand..

Morganth
09-06-04, 20:48
KILLER']the new ones will get whiped to.. seen people on trade that got one out of the first bot and people who got 3/4 already.. since before this patch i had to hunt 6 hours to get 1.. i'm sure the droprate still aint as it should be.. another whipe is at hand..

They should just not have a termy run that starts with the strange books. Or make them spawn in boxes randomly or something. All these wipes and loot changes are screwing the tech drop rate over :(

Scikar
09-06-04, 20:51
I think the aim is to introduce more than just the Termi through this system, and also to possibly replace the entire tech part system. So the drop rate needs to be pretty much perfect before it can go ahead.

alig
09-06-04, 21:31
lol they where wiped this patch due to high drop rate it fixed now so new books u find r real ones so wait for teh run and then go and do it :D

I would'nt count on it....Someone on uranus claims he has 6 strange books already so if its true you might as well wipe them yourself because 6 in less than 2 days is a bit much OR he could be lying.

Rai Wong
09-06-04, 21:43
[ edited ]

Drake6k
09-06-04, 21:52
Everyone I know has a strange book. :\ Is it really that hard to set a droprate?

Saza
09-06-04, 22:01
[ edited ]
Does anyone else think that those two statements dont go together?

Can't wait for termy run. It'll be pretty sweet IMO.

Redburn
09-06-04, 22:29
Mob loot is messed now was out hunting Decayed Brutes and Horrors looking for the stange books, killed about 6 of each out of that I got three tech parts and some other parts that I used for cloning ammo. I thing that got me was 2/3's of the mobs only had one metal pipe as loot, now come on after killing a 100/100 decayed horror and to only find metal pipe :mad:

Susi
09-06-04, 22:29
They should just put in rareparts for the terminator and play around with the book drop till it is fine and then either remove the parts or take the book for an other weapon.

MisterP
10-06-04, 01:06
Whats the point? the friggin run isnt in the damn game? and if programmers can't even set a simple bloody drop rate, well.... :rolleyes:

Give us stuff we can use now, and that works! :eek: Too much to ask? :wtf:

Drexel
10-06-04, 01:47
yer, high level drops are fucked, i was killing Grim Chasers last night & was getting a piece of glass for my trouble. (still got the same exp)

Seems to be 90/90 & up that the drops are broken. :(

(Note, my rank is 50/60, so i sure as hell wasent 'out-ranking' them)

Krush
18-06-04, 09:49
I will be looking forward to when they will be doing the term run.
Only prob is that when it is finally out you will have 100's of runners trying to do it at the same time.

could be funny

Spikadelia
18-06-04, 10:10
If you can eat your strange package you probably deserve your picture in the amateur section of a top shelf magazine.

:p :p :p

Nidhogg
18-06-04, 10:30
Please don't bump.

N