PDA

View Full Version : OK...con setups...i really need help with the bloody things!

Scragman
09-06-04, 19:54
I have a near capped HC tank, and a capped TC pistol PE...couple questions, firstly what are good con setups for the two of them...secondly, how much do i need in PC to cap the dmg on my Judge?

n3m
09-06-04, 19:58
depends on the judge stats

Fez
09-06-04, 20:06
170-174 pc with minimal wep caps a judge, i have 172 pc and 113 wep and cap one. to cap ROF u need like 190pc/175wep or like 195 pc 90ish wep
this is on a PE BTW since +dex effects damage/rof also

Scragman
09-06-04, 20:13
ok thanks guys...and the judge is completely arti, started off 3 slot perf, but ammo mod, dmg mod, and pistol ultima...its allll good

Scragman
09-06-04, 20:13
now any help with con setups would be groovy too...*hint*

VetteroX
09-06-04, 20:15
If the judge is 120% damage 171,172 pc and about 90 weapon lore will cap damage.

As for setups, seriously, figure it out your self... put effort in. who cares if you do well after someone gives you a free setup? you wont be earning the wins.

Scragman
09-06-04, 20:18
meh good point...good old trial and error...hmmm 172 PC? i see some lovely loming coming up

Dribble Joy
09-06-04, 20:21
I (personally) have 174 pc and 104 dex. This gets me 160rpm.

With 100dex and 195 pc you will cap (185 rpm) judge rof.

QuantumDelta
09-06-04, 20:22
How about you draw up a couple of setups you think might be worth using and ask oppinions on them.

Try learning it, rather than asking for it, otherwise, you'll always be shit at it.

Scragman
09-06-04, 20:23
meh...dont know what my dex is right now...capped, with SA, SF, and i really cant remember the other two, only got my SA the other day, had it poked in, and then i had to log quickly to get to college (where i am now)

Scragman
09-06-04, 20:24
Will get back to you on that one Quantom...(with a suggested con setup)

ufora
09-06-04, 21:00
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=100638

i found that worked for me, tho take into consideration the comments after it

slaughteruall
09-06-04, 21:02
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=100638

i found that worked for me, tho take into consideration the comments after it

He is also a PE. That that setup wont work the same.

Slaughter

SPIKE (pluto)
09-06-04, 21:19
ill try and dig up that setup i used a while bak, its flexable so if u want less energy more fire or sumthing like that, its easy to do.

alig
09-06-04, 21:23
He is also a PE. That that setup wont work the same.

Slaughter

Ill be the clearer-uperer..

-That setup will work with his tank (which he needs one for too, he did say:p)

-QD doesnt like being called quantum, he likes QD (why? dont know, guess its a cool factor :p)

-I wont tell you what to get but ill be vague...aim for roughly 120 - 170 in resists. Now i know what to aim for...them numbers are con + armour, now it could be anywhere in between them numbers, whethers its 121 or 169 thats for you to work out :p have fun.

QuantumDelta
09-06-04, 21:34
Suprised you remember ;)
I don't make a fuss over it much anymore though... only if someone is calling me Quantum regularly heh, it's probably because almost everyone, everywhere i've been has called me QD so I am used to it and prefer it..

Dribble Joy
09-06-04, 21:35
It's not as bad as 'Miss Joy' O_x

alig
09-06-04, 21:35
Suprised you remember ;)
I don't make a fuss over it much anymore though... only if someone is calling me Quantum regularly heh, it's probably because almost everyone, everywhere i've been has called me QD so I am used to it and prefer it..

How could i forget? :p

Was actually talking about you last night, Yeah! i want your setup you see :D

QuantumDelta
09-06-04, 21:36
Find me on an instant messanger or on IRC -- since I've been interested in your setup too ya know ;p

Dribble Joy
09-06-04, 21:39
From what I have seen/heard alig stuffs everything into resists so he has about 275 hp.
Also means a heal will get him back to full hp in no time at all.

Whereas I am a niblet.

Sigma
09-06-04, 21:40
nobody wants my setup :(

maybe because i already posted it :wtf:

alig
09-06-04, 21:41
Im only kidding ;), i think both my pe's setup work ok, 13th just needs 5 con though.

I would tell you my setup over this thread but then that guy will know..i dont mind people knowing my setup because its so weird but works good enough and anyone can copy it but they still need to do the best part of pvp, hitting hehe.

Me using judge and XaNToR using healing light doing a stand still shoot match and i got him to 60hp then i died so im quite chuffed and i bet he doesnt have 61 poison for those dev tanks :p

alig
09-06-04, 21:44
From what I have seen/heard alig stuffs everything into resists so he has about 275 hp.
Also means a heal will get him back to full hp in no time at all.

Whereas I am a niblet.

You are joking DJ :wtf: (you should use " :p " and " :rolleyes: " if you was)

My hightech has 440hp (probably 460 when i cap and use BR3 instead) and my lowtech has 493hp (probably about 525 when i get my last 5 con all into HP and use BR3 instead) so puh :)

SPIKE (pluto)
09-06-04, 21:46
Ok found it, dont use this exact setup or ull find ureself a bit slow

Bones

Anti-gamma head
Bat queen Chest
Bat queen armour
Anti-gamma leg
anti-gamma foot

Armour
inq helm 1
close range battle suit (2/3 dont particualy matter)
medium fire belt
Duranium trousers 1
light-inq boots

Con setup itself
ath- 62
bdy hlth - 66 (gives u 300 hlth, not much like i said this is a template)
end - 30
fire resist - 29 (with armour setup its more than enough :p )
energy resist- 90
xray resist - 74
psn resist - 35 (<-- nasty weakness)

u can swap the resists around and armour to get desired effect, not hard :p

Dribble Joy
09-06-04, 21:49
You are joking DJ :wtf: (you should use " :p " and " :rolleyes: " if you was)

My hightech has 440hp (probably 460 when i cap and use BR3 instead) and my lowtech has 493hp (probably about 525 when i get my last 5 con all into HP and use BR3 instead) so puh :)
You keep banging on about how hp affects dmg.. or is that lexx......

PS hoe many drugs are you on.

I also did a turret match with xant.
Though I think I was a bit slow off the mark I got him to about 140 hp, I only use one drug though, and a br2.

alig
09-06-04, 21:55
You keep banging on about how hp affects dmg.. or is that lexx......

PS hoe many drugs are you on.

I also did a turret match with xant.
Though I think I was a bit slow off the mark I got him to about 140 hp, I only use one drug though, and a br2.

That was me banging on about hp effecting dmg ...which i thought it did but i dont know now....

I use 3 drugs for my hightech

I use 3 for my lowtech but thats because i need to recap from loming then ill be using 2 and if i EVER get an SA ill be using 1 drug but till then i need two but when i get drugs for 650nc it isnt a problem :lol:

Dribble Joy
09-06-04, 21:57
I will be collecting powerplants and going to a mine with my rec glove for my drug habit methinks. :p

alig
09-06-04, 21:58
I will be collecting powerplants and going to a mine with my rec glove for my drug habit methinks. :p

You dont need to recycle them though. Thats all im saying as ill wreck my business.

Scragman
09-06-04, 22:00
o_O fook im a bit lost now...interesting how thread kinda goes all over the shot in the end, still np...thanks for the setup mate...and thanks for the advice everyone else, interesting lot using this forum thingy...

Dribble Joy
09-06-04, 22:00
One thing, were you using br3/heat/haz in the turret fight with xan? PF?

Shall I show them my nibbish setup? I'm sure you lot need a good laugh.

Scikar
09-06-04, 22:49
The best advice is simply to use a skillmanager. Play about with all the variations of armor and implants you use, and think about where to focus your skills, with a view to making the best use of your points.

It's a good idea not to use someone else's setup really. If you make it yourself, you know exactly why you did a particular thing. So when you come to make a setup for a different class, or when something in the game changes, you can fix it yourself without waiting for the next thread on setups to pop up. :D

The best skillmanager is Smoker's, and that's what I recommend, though it's been discontinued (and I don't know if it's still available).

VetteroX
09-06-04, 23:41
Ever heard "give a man a fish, feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, feed him for life" its the same here... if your given a setup, you will never learn... you got to test and trial your self.