View Full Version : [brain port] New kind of bat?

tomparadox
09-06-04, 19:49
ok, i was thinking of maby a new kind of bat for higher lvls, like right now, you could get the wooden bat looking thing with the red top, what about after the TL 44 bat, you could get say "Rusty steel bat" or something like that, then the next one could be something like "stainless steel bat" and after that "titanium bat" or something like that and theyd all be metal, the TL could be ( im gessing ) in the rang of about for "rusty steel bat" culd be say, 62, then for the "stainless steel bat" could be say, 75 or so, then the titanium bat could be around TL 85 - 90 or so, then youd have the rare bat.

i also think that the steel bats if put in should make a diferent nois then the ones already in, like say when you hit it makes more of a matalic sound of metal hiting someone.

then i was also thinking maby renameing the bats that are already in if my idea were to happen, like say the first one could be named "splintered bat" then the next one like "hardend bat" and then the last one rich would be TL 44 could be named "crafted bat" or something like that... i couldent think of any other names for any of the bats so i jest stuck it down if you can think of beter names please feel free to post them...

n3m
09-06-04, 19:59
melee has had its share for now :)

tomparadox
09-06-04, 20:19
melee has had its share for now :)
=p bah melees ok =p

yea maby i should come up with an HC idia, all HC has to use after str 60 is plasma cannons or AOE gun O_o

but i think they should atlest make nades melee...

Harch
10-06-04, 02:57
rrrrrr......who gives a fuck about bats???? before u remname bats or shit . go cure woard hunger . orrr.. more importantly . cure no bugs in nc . then . ill give u all the shit u need to change damn names of bats

cRazy2003
10-06-04, 03:01
rrrrrr......who gives a fuck about bats???? before u remname bats or shit . go cure woard hunger . orrr.. more importantly . cure no bugs in nc . then . ill give u all the shit u need to change damn names of bats

they should really introduce grammer into schools these days.
and even if he does cure 'woard' hunger, u still cant give him all the shit he needs to change the names of bats.

rob444
10-06-04, 03:01

It's obvious you are bored because you cant login, play some winmine.

And to threadstarter, it's a great idea. Maybe even a bat with nails in it? :)

Harch
10-06-04, 03:02
i was playigng windmine . i kept losing last night . but i own 2ay . win every time . and crazy stop following me round the forums man . :P:P:P:P

cRazy2003
10-06-04, 03:04
i was playigng windmine . i kept losing last night . but i own 2ay . win every time . and crazy stop following me round the forums man . :P:P:P:P

no.

'i kept losing last night . but i own 2ay . win every time'

so how do u win every time if u kept losing last night?
ah i supposed it makes a difference if you own '2ay' other then today.

Harch
10-06-04, 03:31
dude . mate...idiot . woteva ur called . my spelling is an art form man . respect it and weep at my greatness of bad spelling . aint my fault i had a crappy skool .

cRazy2003
10-06-04, 03:34
dude . mate...idiot . woteva ur called . my spelling is an art form man . respect it and weep at my greatness of bad spelling . aint my fault i had a crappy skool .

yea blame it on the school
im called cRazy by the way, hello.

amfest
10-06-04, 04:02
It's obvious you are bored because you cant login, play some winmine.

And to threadstarter, it's a great idea. Maybe even a bat with nails in it? :)
actually i don't think there shoudl be a TL 13 bat or whatever .. it should be a 2x4 with nails sticking through it. Just called Spiked Board . . .should be recycle built 3 wood 1 wire junk 2 metal pipe 1 metal plate 1 chitin or something silly like that :P

tomparadox
10-06-04, 05:24
all of Harch posts... (http://forum.neocron.com/member.php?u=5254)
yo, dude, wtf? go troll/flame/take your anger out in someone elses thred, dont fucking jack mine... btw, what faction are you on saturn?

actually i don't think there shoudl be a TL 13 bat or whatever .. it should be a 2x4 with nails sticking through it. Just called Spiked Board . . .should be recycle built 3 wood 1 wire junk 2 metal pipe 1 metal plate 1 chitin or something silly like that :P

yea that would be interesting.

Harch
10-06-04, 06:16
im crahn on ma 3 chars on saturn

StryfeX
10-06-04, 07:16
Nice idea... It would add some more content to the game.

@Harch: Dude, piss off. Don't hijack someone else's thread because of your inadequacies. BTW, your spelling is not an art form. It is pure unadulterated shit. And it stinks too.

--Stryfe

Benjie
10-06-04, 08:55
NOOOOO!!!!!!

Make all bats deflect grenades!!!
That would be the coolest thing ever!

Harch
10-06-04, 11:41
your right . im sorry for taking the piss and in this message my spelling is damn perfect . ive spent like 2 minutes on this . (only jokeing)

i jus't don't like waiting all night to get into neocron and i still can't

there i did it...perfect spelling....that't the last time you will ever see that guys .

tomparadox
10-06-04, 16:45
NOOOOO!!!!!!

Make all bats deflect grenades!!!
That would be the coolest thing ever!
lol:lol: