PDA

View Full Version : Dont kill me, but what is the diffrence between Saturn And Uranus?

El Gringo
09-06-04, 16:31
Hi there,
does anyont knows what the diffrence between uranus and saturn is?
thx

Harch
10-06-04, 13:04
rrr..uranus is carebears (except NCAT lol) and saturn is PK PK AAAHH RED=DEAD . or in the past few weeks its . OMFG GREEN= DEAD DIE ....*dms pker who is allied* "you could of been an alt that was enemy"

theres ur diff mate

El Gringo
10-06-04, 13:17
Sounds like Saturn is going to be my world. :) THX

winnoc
10-06-04, 13:32
Well, saturn looks like this : Big angry world that looks like a graveyard lately, belts and backpacks are more plentyful then gras :-)

Uranus : Depends on how you well you wiped it last :-) (never been in uranus before, so can't comment on that server)

J. Folsom
10-06-04, 13:54
Technically speaking, they are the same. That is, both of them are 4 characters and international servers.

There's some community differences according to some, but I think it's mostly the case that on Saturn it's more noticable because there's more people.

Harch
10-06-04, 13:58
technically there the same . its the player choices thta are diff . like so much pking ( ya gotta love it) . and saturn has about doulbe (ish) the players on at one time . its ur choice . i would definately say saturn if you like getting ganked by 3 tanks and 3 ppus and you like to pk . have fun!

El Gringo
10-06-04, 15:08
ok, thx all for the info. I ll take saturn. Better don't cross my way there. ;)

JackScratch
30-06-04, 23:04
I wish that the people who belong on Saturn would stay the hell off Uranus. Im tired of the Gank happy morons ruining Uranus.

Harch
04-07-04, 18:46
go to swg ..lol

Yavin-Jupiter
04-07-04, 19:53
Swg = Fun ;)

Well, only if you're cm+rm or jedi.. :rolleyes:

What? Off topic?? nooo way! ... *cough*

seraphian
06-07-04, 07:37
read my underwear: NC > SWG

JackScratch
06-07-04, 18:15
Here is a thought Harch, why dont you go to CS? Gee, that wasnt very nice, was it? Maybe youll consider that before makeing replys like that in the future. If I wanted to play SWG, I would be playing SWG. Since I pay KK my monthly, I have as much right to enjoy NC as you do. I also have the right to not have the aspects of NC that I do enjoy ruined by you. If Gankers could keep their Ganking on Saturn, I could at least work with that, but no, gankers want to gank people who want no part of that. They dont want a fight, they want an ego boost.

ezza
06-07-04, 18:38
you sound like a man who should keep his LE in

seraphian
07-07-04, 00:46
Hey, I'm right with jack on this one... everyone has a right to enjoy the game as much as the next guy... I'd like to see a server designated no PvP myself, but then again another pipe dream, never going to happen...

JackScratch
07-07-04, 03:57
Ah the cry of the inconsiderate prick, "Keep your LE in." Is that the best you can do, you people cant behave like human beings, so I get to use a PROFOUNDLY flawed aspect of the game. Your generosity knows no bounds, surely you should be king.

seraphian
07-07-04, 06:40
wow, nice load of venom there jack...

but once again I find myself agreeing. Telling players: If you don't like it get stuffed (Or go play SWG or put you LE in and abandon hope of ever joining a clan...) is really rather rude.

We have a right to play a game without constantly dodging griefers who's biggest ambition is to own players 1/2 their level, without having to never work with a high-level PPU, join a clan or get to participate in an OP war. PK is NOT PvP...

JackScratch
07-07-04, 07:09
Been playing NC since Beta 4, my patience is pretty thin, specialy for that crap, cause he knows good and god damn well why people dont use the LE.