PDA

View Full Version : Noobs and Milky Rens...

Heavyporker
09-06-04, 16:27
Just had a brainstorm...

... how about every noob starts out with an extra 10 milky rens? Hard enough to move around like a snail stuck on molasses without having to heal your roach-mauled legs.

Auntie loves ya! Even vetterox, though he's not permitted within fourteen square miles of Auntie.

Reeza's Power Bars are only for CityAdmin, silly TG Canyon Bunny!

MkVenner
09-06-04, 16:29
erm...okaaay....

why not, free choco bars

phunqe
09-06-04, 16:30
I am tempted to go "Anyway..." :p

;)

Original monk
09-06-04, 16:36
If i understand correctly and ya wonna give each noob some milkey rens when they start out at mc5 then i think thats a good idea, then them noobs have something to play with and they learn how to use medikits and drugs etc, ok they get a staminabooster but that aint perfect when ya walk 1km/h :)

i vote yes :)

Auntie loves ya! Even vetterox, though he's not permitted within fourteen square miles of Auntie.

did he steal some cookie's from auntie ? again ?

bad bad boy !

Matthew.v.smith
09-06-04, 16:49
Tanks get a nice can of cron beer :p (My Tank still has his ^^)

So yeah why not?

Matty :angel:

Heavyporker
09-06-04, 21:38
Hey! Great idea!

5 packets of Synthetic Milk to go with these Milky Rens!

Save the Noobs!

remember, Auntie loves you! And you must love Auntie!

Except you, vetterox, we know about your... problems... The restrainting order is still in place, of course.

VetteroX
09-06-04, 23:48
how about i poison the milky rens to kill the LE nibs? would auntie like that?

Heavyporker
09-06-04, 23:50
No. Auntie would not like that. Auntie would get mad at you.

But anyways, you don't have the finesse to do that. Plus, not even CityAdmin can casually go against the security features of Auntie's Cookery Kitchen.

cRazy2003
09-06-04, 23:56
I am tempted to go "Anyway..." :p

;)

allow me

ANYWAYS...

Scikar
10-06-04, 00:51
Do you mean brainstorm or brainwave? Because if you spent hours brainstorming and this is what you came up with...

Lanigav
10-06-04, 01:10
Well, the sewers have rats as well which drop meat for healing. And candy bars aren't exactly bank breakers, even as as n00b, so I don't think it would be too hard to buy some. :p

Heavyporker
10-06-04, 01:15
brainwave then.

Oh, and no rats in MC5, you know that langy.